D-3 Football and Orange County

Omar Bongo

Re: D-3 Football and Orange County

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:26 am

I had way too much time on my hands so I ran the Calpreps projections of CDM vs. the next 7 teams ranked after them in CA:

#4 C Centennial 38
#3 Corona del Mar 35

#5 Mission Viejo 34
#3 Corona del Mar 28

#6 De La Salle 38
#3 Corona del Mar 31

#3 Corona del Mar 35
#7 Central (Fresno) 31

#8 Narbonne 31
#3 Corona del Mar 28

#3 Corona del Mar 31
#9 Sierra Canyon 21

#3 Corona del Mar 38
#10 Helix 28

Apparently the rankings are based more on generalities while the matchups factor in more specifics...CDM goes 3-4 against them

But chin up, against the teams they will actually face:

Corona del Mar 42
Oceanside 14

And then in the State Bowl game:

Corona del Mar 35
Serra 21
or
Corona del Mar 44
San Joaquin Memorial 21

(Just remember that Calpreps also had MD 31-28 over Bosco...)
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

SK80

Post by SK80 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:02 pm

Since you claim none of these games matter why do you post in a D3 non mattering football thread. Seems real ironic why you care when all that matters are but two teams. Strange. Even stranger you use Calpreps above to build some case then end your post contradicting it by stating "(Just remember that Calpreps also had MD 31-28 over Bosco...)". You are really stretching bro bongo.

And yes Calpreps picking games within ONE possession does a winner not make.

All the teams above would have made for one heck of CIF Divisional bracket. Although I would nor will include Narbonne in anything.
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:49 pm

Since you claim none of these games matter why do you post in a D3 non mattering football thread

Well, since you think I "obviously don't watch nor follow the games" why do you care?

Seems real ironic why you care when all that matters are but two teams. Strange.

Not what I said at all, you really must stop making stuff up. I follow big boy football which includes about 3 dozen or so teams nationwide...you were going on about Cajon (#373) :roll:

Even stranger you use Calpreps above to build some case then end your post contradicting it by stating "(Just remember that Calpreps also had MD 31-28 over Bosco...)".

I use Calpreps because their projection record this year is 32,935 - 6,661 (83.2%)...that's the SJB-MD projection in red

Only a paltry 83.2 times out of 100... :-"

All the teams above would have made for one heck of CIF Divisional bracket.

Agreed...maybe we'll see it or something like it someday

Although I would nor will include Narbonne in anything.

And how about San Clemente? :D
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:02 am

Look, all football is good for kids, usually. If your leaders, / coaches, are preaching the right things, and kids have the BIG picture in mind, along with teamwork and exercise , it should be a good thing.
For most , lately, unfortunately, its all about selfish pride, keeping up with the joneses, at whatever cost.
Set Character aside, and win a CIF TITLE. This year, a few teams have really turned some heads, as they have done it with homegrown kids. CDM, SJH, and Sunny Hills, to name a few. Coaches and staffs, and community that have the BIG picture in sight. Lets be real, if you are a d-3, d-4, d-2 , and most d-1 teams, you will not be on the level of the MD'S and Bosco's, so please dont front. Teach your kids, coach your kids, show your kids something like football can be a tool for life. Hey Johnny, your late to films, hey johnny, you missed practice, you are sitting. Letting your parents, or transfers come in and run your program is just spineless and shows no sack! All that happens in the end, is they ultimatley leave you and your program, after you gave them everything, to be NOT LOYAL to your program. Isnt that the fun of coaching? Coaching up kids, recognizing leaders, letting them lead, showing them how to lead by example, and hopefully winning and having a great experience. The reward, having hundreds of kids, come back over the years, to thank you and say you made a difference in their life, and they are making a difference in society.
NOT instant gratification, that is like one night at the hotel, motel, holiday inn. Congrats to the coaches and PROGRAMS that have gone against the grain of current times and are making a :notworthy: difference!

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:19 am

as a example, when you have a coach on your staff that coaches another sport, and makes a arrangement, that if it conflicts with his sport the kid could possibly miss the big game? What!! You are committed or your not, especially when its the CIF SEMI FINAL. Leadership!!!
You either let the inmates run the asylum, or YOU are the warden!
Leadership! dont give quotes that you youreslf dont live by. Nobody is going to follow you down a dark alley ,
when they dont TRUST you!
Once again, a few will visit, or hundreds will visit. How many are YOU making a difference in? :eh?:

SK80

Post by SK80 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:30 am

Omar Bongo wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:49 pm
Since you claim none of these games matter why do you post in a D3 non mattering football thread

Well, since you think I "obviously don't watch nor follow the games" why do you care? This comes off nothing more than a Vilepagan "I know you are but what am I" or is it "I'm rubber your glue"?

Seems real ironic why you care when all that matters are but two teams. Strange.

Not what I said at all, you really must stop making stuff up. I follow big boy football which includes about 3 dozen or so teams nationwide...you were going on about Cajon (#373) :roll: This is an "Orange County" board correct, your "Big Boy" ball following I took for local or at least in the region. Thanks for defining what big boy football is considered, anywhere you want to draw the line? "3 dozen"? Saying Top 25?

Even stranger you use Calpreps above to build some case then end your post contradicting it by stating "(Just remember that Calpreps also had MD 31-28 over Bosco...)".

I use Calpreps because their projection record this year is 32,935 - 6,661 (83.2%)...that's the SJB-MD projection in red

Only a paltry 83.2 times out of 100... :-" 16.8 a winner makes.

All the teams above would have made for one heck of CIF Divisional bracket.

Agreed...maybe we'll see it or something like it someday. Agreed, someday maybe CIF will find another way, a topic for another thread.

Although I would nor will include Narbonne in anything.

And how about San Clemente? :D Nope, SC would be out! I never understand how some do not understand the meaning of forfeit and/or disqualified.
@HTL, "NOT instant gratification, that is like one night at the hotel, motel, holiday inn. Congrats to the coaches and PROGRAMS that have gone against the grain of current times and are making a difference!"

Reading your two posts, I agree with much of what you said and seem to truly believe, yet I have an honest question when a program like yours La Habra brings in outside "help" to be better? What is your stance on the "rumors" ex-Narbonne SR. to be QB Jake Garcia is going to LH? From your posts you would seem to be against a one year rental senior transfer..?
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:28 pm

This comes off nothing more than a Vilepagan "I know you are but what am I" or is it "I'm rubber your glue"?

I asked why you spend so much time arguing with me if you really believe that I "obviously don't watch nor follow the games", and this is all you could come up with? What's your next counter, "Purple, because ice cream has no bones"?

Don't cop out with silly statements when you have no response, sometimes it's better to just concede the point and move on...

This is an "Orange County" board correct

No idea what you mean by this or what point you're trying to make...what are you saying?

Thanks for defining what big boy football is considered, anywhere you want to draw the line? "3 dozen"? Saying Top 25?

You're welcome, but there is no "line", which is why I specifically said "about 3 dozen or so"...

16.8 a winner makes.

Once again, no idea what this means. Kierkegaard?

Agreed, someday maybe CIF will find another way, a topic for another thread

They may indeed, but by the time they do CDM will have turned back into a pumpkin

Nope, SC would be out! I never understand how some do not understand the meaning of forfeit and/or disqualified.

I don't understand who does not understand the meaning of forfeit and/or disqualified...we were talking hypotheticals
George Will

Donald Trump

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:35 am

SK8O-
about 4-5 years ago, when La Habra youth football produced a couple teams that were Orange bowl contestants , Jake Garcia was the starting QB and played there as a young kid. He is a resident of the local area. The rumors of Garcia coming to LH are just that , rumors. Nobody knows?? With Narbonne being depleted by CIF and ending the kids season, due to wrong doings on the coaching staff and in the classroom, Players are able to pick up and move, who werent apart of the problem., I assume?? Garcia, is committed to USC, he is a big time talent, and might want to be back close to his family and friends where he grew up and played youth ball., not sure if he has some family issues either? Will it happen? Alot of talk on the streets rarely come true, but you never know? Garcia , can do it all, Throw, run, and pick apart defenses.

There are alot of programs looking to ring chase in 2020, and Mater Dei and St' John Bosco need a QB!
Mission Viejo has theirs, and Servite has theirs, JSERRA, has theirs, San Clemente had theirs.
La Habra needs theirs? There are a couple good underclass QB'S at La Habra now, but losing Zanelli is big, as he was a great mind behind center, with great tools. Very shocked more schools didnt come after him?
Their loss. Zanelli will be running the world in a few years, so he's ok im sure.
La Habra has had a few years of strong underclassmen wining and playing some quality teams.
Like i said MV will be loaded in 2020, they return alot!
As for the rent a players, and the side shows, i really dont think LH needs it. When they used to win and play
the big boys... Bosco, OLU, and SERVITE, all in the same year, they competed at a very high level, had those teams on the ropes and won lower level rings with homegrown kids, and a staff that was there for a long time. I remember when Cody Fajardo and Servite played La Habra, what a battle! Or when La Habra had a 20 point lead on olu at halftime, but unfortunatey lost it, at cerritos college. Local Boys! Aaron Porter, Brett Bartalone, Josh Quesada, Cody Clements, Kyle Peko, etc... It worked just fine.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:28 am

SK80 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:30 am
@HTL, "NOT instant gratification, that is like one night at the hotel, motel, holiday inn. Congrats to the coaches and PROGRAMS that have gone against the grain of current times and are making a difference!"

Reading your two posts, I agree with much of what you said and seem to truly believe, yet I have an honest question when a program like yours La Habra brings in outside "help" to be better? What is your stance on the "rumors" ex-Narbonne SR. to be QB Jake Garcia is going to LH? From your posts you would seem to be against a one year rental senior transfer..?
SK, in all fairness and honesty etc...if you were a top QB at a school where the things that went on at Narbonne went on...you would most likely be looking for a school to play at with a clean track record, LH has a clean track record, no illegal, ineligible, falsified docs etc players playing, and you had to pick a school and followed the rules...who cares...

Now I think everyone agrees that this years CDM team is very special and what a year! Get the state ship!!! However you're done...not happening next year unless you are able to reload...at some point if you can't attract you will be back in D9 playing Irvine, Uni and Northwood...so easy on the purity stuff, the Sea Kings left Kansas two years ago...

SK80

Post by SK80 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:04 am

@HTL yes, let the "ring chase" commence! True, MV and Servite are set. I'm gonna question JSerra. SC I do not know, obviously they are going to tread lightly in that chase! LH, like CDM will be losing a top tier guy obviously, at this point I see but a 1 year gap at CDM. The FROSH QB is legit. I'm excited to watch him progress.

@PTG agree, if I'm a QB at Narbonne I am looking elsewhere as that program is presently not a place you would want to be. It's a no-brainer Garcia will be somewhere else next season.

As for the future of CDM, yes, this years team was "very special". Yet I will tell the program has become as well. CDM no doubt will be attracting student athletes, yet we all know the limitations of that being CDM. Football culture presently under this coaching staff is not going back to D9 and Irvine. In fact the FROSH team this year like Varsity smashed every team in Sunset. The question for the future will be will CDM continue to go with these Frosh kids solely for 4 years when the likelihood that a Los Al or Edison pick up some outside or additional reinforcement?

In all realistic terms, or from my POV, CDM should stay around the D3 or D4 divisions. The landscape at to top 2 is made up of too many privates and the few publics whom just have too many more options to build deep teams by the advantages they have in geography and district/open enrollment rules. this all goes back to your point, this year CDM is a "very special" team. It is indeed, because to do what they have done with kids whom have grown up on the same blocks since grade school at a small public getting to the ranks and a game from 16-0 and a State Championships is exactly that.

Purity? We will continue to keep it clean. :wink:

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:16 am

Sk80-
I agree, very special year for CDM. This year, they could be a d-1 team. But, d-3, d-4 is a good overall fit, for them and La Habra. There is no shame in that. We are in so Cal , alot of good football are here, as is in Texas, and Florida. To be in the top 50 of the state is excellent!
Still , some teams who keep dreaming of being a real top 25 team in so cal, have to actually win the games they shouldnt and really dominate as a program on all levels. Not , coming close and losing.
Before coaches decide to start quoting and preaching, they need to look in the mirror and really evaluate self . first! The TEAM is not made up of 1 guy, the team doesnt revolve around daddy ball, the team needs to be lead by fearless leaders and guys who are willing to be selfless and give themselves up for the greater good of the team! Then positive things can happen, if you are put in a position to win.
I keep looking at the CDM highlights and number 1 the saftey, all season has made spectacular plays, especially the one vs oceanside. But nobody is really talking about him. Its those guys, who are the heart of the team, and will be the silent leaders who lead by example and hard work! Role players! :thumbsup:

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:02 pm

SK80 - The moral high ground has a Sea King Flag planted squarely on top...props to the program, One more game bro! Take Serra down!!!

SK80

Post by SK80 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:34 pm

hit the lights wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:16 am
Sk80-
I agree, very special year for CDM. This year, they could be a d-1 team. But, d-3, d-4 is a good overall fit, for them and La Habra. There is no shame in that. We are in so Cal , alot of good football are here, as is in Texas, and Florida. To be in the top 50 of the state is excellent!

You won't find me arguing that! Yes they are playing D1 ball. I'd be happy to see the "collective" teams form their OPENS and D1's and leave the rest alone. Another great point, we are in SO CAL. Too many bash every team not MD or SJB, but honestly much of the OC and So Cal teams are stiff compared to most of the nation.

I keep looking at the CDM highlights and number 1 the saftey, all season has made spectacular plays, especially the one vs oceanside. But nobody is really talking about him. Its those guys, who are the heart of the team, and will be the silent leaders who lead by example and hard work! Role players! :thumbsup:

On point again, these are the guys whom play above and beyond. Fincher is another great story at CDM. The defensive dudes don't get the headlines like the offensive dudes but they are as important as you saw against O-Side when the "O" was not clicking. I watched the the replay on Spectrum today, I saw another side of the game I didn't sitting in the stands. Fincher, Gecowets, Bouda, Mannon all came up big. The latter two underclassmen will be big news next season. Tommy Griffin, junior didn't play due to illness... another in generational CDM family lore. CDM's defense next season may be the story. #Irony

Here's some recent stories on these guys....

High School Football Player of the Week: Chandler Fincher brings Texas swagger to Corona del Mar https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pil ... na-del-mar

ImageChandler Fincher had two interceptions in Corona del Mar’s 48-21 win at Alemany in the semifinals of the CIF Southern Section Division 3 playoffs on Nov. 22.(Don Leach / Staff Photographer)

High School Football Player of the Week: Tommy Griffin is Corona del Mar royalty https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pil ... ar-royalty
ImageTommy Griffin leads top-seeded Corona del Mar into the first round of the CIF Southern Section Division 3 playoffs on Friday against Santiago.(Scott Smeltzer / Staff Photographer)

All said, I don't care what the division, you don't play 15 games and go 15-0 often. In fact nobody else can claim this right about now. And yes @HTL, without those role players coming up big you may just slip up...

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:08 am

Too many bash every team not MD or SJB

You love playing the victim but you just can't stop with the over-the-top hyperbole. I bet you can't name even one person who bashes every team not MD or Bosco...and if you try to accuse me, show me the quote.

No one's "bashing" CDM, they've proven they're a very good D3 team but apparently that doesn't do it for you. Enough with the Rodney Dangerfield routine already...respect has to be earned, you can't just demand it.

Yes they are playing D1 ball.

If so, they sure as hell haven't been doing it against anything near a D1 schedule:

#111 San Clemente
#165 Grace Brethren
#190 Alemany
#290 Oceanside
#390 Cajon
#573 Edison
#659 Palos Verdes
#1482 St. Francis
#1644 Los Alamitos
#2674 Downey
#2761 Newport Harbor
#3715 Santiago
#3716 Lakewood
#5224 Huntington Beach
#5315 Fountain Valley

Not exactly murderers' row, is it? Coincidentally, CDM has the exact same SOS as another undefeated team, Sierra Canyon's State Bowl opponent Fresno Central (14-0)

Now before you accuse me of "bashing every team not MD or Bosco" (am I too late?) let me say that making it through even a cupcake schedule like this undefeated is worthy of some praise. But you and I both know that no one will ever give a thought to mentioning this year's CDM team in discussions about the best teams the State, the Southland or even the County has ever produced...
George Will

Donald Trump

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:55 am

Sk8o-
Great article on Fincher. Kid has a nose for the ball and reminds me alot of Matt Grootegood of Mater Dei back in the day. No doubt this kid should be D-1. Unfortunatley, if we want to be real, its much harder for certain kids to get looks or offers , even if they are much better than others. This kid just needs a shot. San Diego st? San Luis Obispo, SMU, whoever! Hes always around the ball, makes plays, and has heart!
Oh yeah, not selfish, went from QB, to RB, to corner. He has quality size. He showed his lateral movements on the game saving tackle vs Oceanside. Hes almost like a LB. Maybe a outside backer or saftey is in his future? Represent so cal! :thumbsup:

Sixth Man

Post by Sixth Man » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:32 am

Grootegoed comparisons are a stretch for almost anyone considering he is probably the greatest high school football player in Orange County history. It's not so much about being around the ball or even making plays that gets a player recruited. What are his grades? How tall is he? How fast is he? What does he look like on film? CDM played good team defense but I did not see anyone that looked like a D1 talent. If he had practice film covering #6, #11, or #81 from his own team he might get noticed.

frankieboy

Post by frankieboy » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:37 am

hit the lights wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:35 am
SK8O-
about 4-5 years ago, when La Habra youth football produced a couple teams that were Orange bowl contestants , Jake Garcia was the starting QB and played there as a young kid. He is a resident of the local area. The rumors of Garcia coming to LH are just that , rumors. Nobody knows?? With Narbonne being depleted by CIF and ending the kids season, due to wrong doings on the coaching staff and in the classroom, Players are able to pick up and move, who werent apart of the problem., I assume?? Garcia, is committed to USC, he is a big time talent, and might want to be back close to his family and friends where he grew up and played youth ball., not sure if he has some family issues either? Will it happen? Alot of talk on the streets rarely come true, but you never know? Garcia , can do it all, Throw, run, and pick apart defenses.

There are alot of programs looking to ring chase in 2020, and Mater Dei and St' John Bosco need a QB!
Mission Viejo has theirs, and Servite has theirs, JSERRA, has theirs, San Clemente had theirs.
La Habra needs theirs? There are a couple good underclass QB'S at La Habra now, but losing Zanelli is big, as he was a great mind behind center, with great tools. Very shocked more schools didnt come after him?
Their loss. Zanelli will be running the world in a few years, so he's ok im sure.
La Habra has had a few years of strong underclassmen wining and playing some quality teams.
Like i said MV will be loaded in 2020, they return alot!
As for the rent a players, and the side shows, i really dont think LH needs it. When they used to win and play
the big boys... Bosco, OLU, and SERVITE, all in the same year, they competed at a very high level, had those teams on the ropes and won lower level rings with homegrown kids, and a staff that was there for a long time. I remember when Cody Fajardo and Servite played La Habra, what a battle! Or when La Habra had a 20 point lead on olu at halftime, but unfortunatey lost it, at cerritos college. Local Boys! Aaron Porter, Brett Bartalone, Josh Quesada, Cody Clements, Kyle Peko, etc... It worked just fine.
JSerra needs a QB. If Booty could have made basic throws they wouldn't have lost to Servite and StJosephs.

SK80

Post by SK80 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:48 am

Omar Bongo wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:08 am

Yes they are playing D1 ball.

If so, they sure as hell haven't been doing it against anything near a D1 schedule:

Presently as divided no, are there presently D2 and D3 teams better than present D1 teams, yes. If you beat a higher ranked D2 than a lower ranked D1 team does that mean you can't or are not playing D1 level ball?

I also take a closer or better look at SOS based on wins. Because you schedule MD or SJB and get whooped by 48 or 56 does not make you a better team by simply putting these high ranked opponents on your schedule.

Like MV getting blown by MD or De La Salle losing to Aquinas of Florida does not make a case to me that their slightly higher SOS makes them better nor a team as designated this season as a D1 team better than teams in divisions below.

Let us look at the "OPEN DIVISION" finalists Concord De La Salle schedule, last I checked the "OPEN" is above and/or the BEST of D1. Let us look at games ACTUALLY WON by these teams.

CDM's on the left as Omar's schedule of proof behind his claim, DLS on the right or what anyone could see as real proof that says otherwise.
One would have to go to DE LA SALLE'S EIGHTH game on a THIRTEEN game schedule to hit the spot where DLS had a tougher opponent according to Calpreps "national rankings".

#111 San Clemente - #171 Buchanan (CDM's win better.)
#165 Grace Brethren - #194 Folsom (CDM's win better.)
#190 Alemany - #344 Pittsburgh (CDM's win better.)
#290 Oceanside - #491 Clayton Valley (CDM's win better.)
#390 Cajon - #638 Monte Vista (CDM's win better.)
#573 Edison - #638 Monte Vista (CDM's win better.)
#659 Palos Verdes #1045 St. Mary's (CDM's win better.)
#1482 St. Francis #1086 San Ramon Valley <-- not until 8th game/SOS did DLS play and BEAT a better opponent.
#1644 Los Alamitos
#2674 Downey
#2761 Newport Harbor
#3715 Santiago
#3716 Lakewood
#5224 Huntington Beach
#5315 Fountain Valley

Not exactly murderers' row, is it? So who else or what would a "Murder's Row" schedule look like?

Coincidentally, CDM has the exact same SOS as another undefeated team, Sierra Canyon's State Bowl opponent Fresno Central (14-0) So?

Now before you accuse me of "bashing every team not MD or Bosco" (am I too late?) let me say that making it through even a cupcake* schedule like this undefeated is worthy of some praise. But you and I both know that no one will ever give a thought* to mentioning this year's CDM team in discussions about the best teams the State, the Southland or even the County has ever produced...
cupcake* With 14,222 HSF teams nationally, 1,043 in the state of California yet ranked by Calpreps as the #3 team in State and #13 in nation a brilliant conclusion by Omar, what sliding scale do you use for cupcake over to pancake? Not even CC (5), Servite (5), or MV (6) have beaten nor been victorious over more top 100 state teams than has CDM (7).

Which takes us back to point, any team not MD nor SJB is a cupcake to Bongo. And if you schedule the two non-cupcake teams in MD and SJB yet get throttled, humiliated and blown you earn non-cupcake status. Wow.

thought* A true authoritarian over others thoughts, minds and opines. Omar Bongo, in true Gabonian autocratic rule! :lol:

SK80

Post by SK80 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:53 am

Sixth Man wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:32 am
If he had practice film covering #6, #11, or #81 from his own team he might get noticed.
One would think right! These DB's go against #6, #11, #81 every practice. I would also add to that the films from the summers 7v7 in which they went up against the best from CC, MV, Servite, SJB etc etc. It was only DJ & SJB that finally got the best of the CDM defenders at the MV 7v7 Tourney.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Sk8trboy,

If you would learn how to respond legibly to a post like everyone else here it would make it easier to figure out what the **** you're saying, but then again, maybe you're purposely mixing your words in with mine because you have no actual rebuttal...

1) I took exception to your whining that "too many bash every team not MD or SJB" and you had nothing in response...0-1

2) I asked how you could say that "they are playing D1 ball" when their schedule of opponents looks more like the day room gang in Cuckoo's Nest lining up at medication time. No argument from you on that point either, just a confusing jumble of selected point differentials against those D3-D11 opponents, trying once again to distract. It's kinda revealing how absolutely average your boys looked when they faced "DI" Oceanside (that powerhouse that finished tied for 3rd in the Avocado League)...0-2

Not even CC (5), Servite (5), or MV (6) have beaten nor been victorious over more top 100 state teams than has CDM (7). (you forgot conquered, overcome and prevailed)

Didn't look at the scheds but I'd be willing to bet this is more smoke. Those teams likely played much higher ranked opponents

Face it son, if CDM played an actual D1 schedule like those teams, banging bodies with the big boys week after week, they would be a broken-down mess halfway through the season. But this is nothing new, they're by no means the first team to benefit from running the table vs. a lineup of johnnycakes...

Which takes us back to point, any team not MD nor SJB is a cupcake to Bongo

Liar. Post the quote to back it up, Shortcake
George Will

Donald Trump