D-3 Football and Orange County

Omar Bongo

Re: D-3 Football and Orange County

Post by Omar Bongo » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:14 am

hit the lights wrote:I think The oline at MD are the biggest reason, and the defense for much of that success.
Excuse my French, but what a load of crap
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

SK80

Post by SK80 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:34 am

Thank you @latimes and @dailypilot for allowing these two guys to share in this, will go down as one of the greatest offensive duos in OC, CIF-SS, and California State HSF history.

Corona del Mar’s John Humphreys and Ethan Garbers share Sunset League MVP award in football
www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/sport ... n-football
90-4.jpeg
Corona del Mar quarterback Ethan Garbers (4) celebrates with receiver John Humphreys (6) after throwing one of two first-half touchdowns to Humphreys in a season opener against Downey on Aug. 23, 2019, at Newport Harbor High.
(Kevin Chang / Staff Photographer)

By Daily Pilot Staff
Jan. 9, 2020
4:53 PM

Corona del Mar High senior receiver John Humphreys and senior quarterback Ethan Garbers shared the Sunset League MVP award after their historic football seasons helped the Sea Kings win the league title.

The duo led CdM (16-0, 5-0 in league) to a second straight unbeaten Sunset League crown, and the CIF Southern Section Division 3 title and the CIF State Division 1-A championship.

CdM also had senior tight end Mark Redman and senior receiver Bradley Schlom share the Sunset League Offensive Player of the Year
award.
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:14 pm

SK80 wrote:will go down as one of the greatest offensive duos in OC, CIF-SS, and California State HSF history
Not exactly a shocking opinion coming from such an unapologetic homer...I'd be interested to see the stats you're using to make your assertion. Got any?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump