Servite at Mission

Playthegame

Re: Servite at Mission

Post by Playthegame » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:14 pm

BoscoBrave wrote:I hope Servite kicks mv’s ass so bad that c.j. goes on a rant about how unfair it is playing the Trinity League and tries to stir up more of his BS. He’s a tool bag and I can’t wait till Bosco gets a chance to play them in the near future and runs up the score. Let’s go Friars!!!
Boy these Trinity guysngals get really emotional. Hair Trigger lips...

In matters of beef @BoscoBrave important to remember to keep a reasonable distance when it comes to shall we say...prospecting...

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:16 pm

FWIW from Calpreps:

neutral field
[2019] Mission Viejo (CA) 31, [2019] Servite (Anaheim, CA) 26

CP's projections are usually pretty good but I'm not seeing it, I'd switch 'em
Servite by a score
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:39 pm

Yessss...yes, switch’em!

MV is going to do very well this year and better than in the past, their D is better than your O and son of a biscuit that QB can run and throw, they got a whole bunch kids that can fly...so it will take a very good team to beat them and the only team that could beat them was CenTen in a scrimmage that a lot of guys missed and at a time when secondary was big question...now Mission is way better and steadily improving and now with two weeks to prepare, it should make for spectacular match up, the game will no doubt be very physical!

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:33 am

PTG-
This looks like a great first round game! I think MV will have too much for the Friars. Though , the Friars are battle tested, and have gained some respect this year with a young squad, MV will be too much for them. MV'S front 7 is going to be better than anyone theyve seen this year. MV'S db's are under rated and less talked about due to the front. MV , like others, have made some adjustments to personell, like on the OLINE, and the QB, has gotten better. Tweaking things, during the season , so you can make a run, when it counts most.
I think if MV was in the Trinity, they would be right there with MD and Bosco, where as Servite was there with bosco, but not so much with MD. Not many people are.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:20 am

hit the lights wrote:MV'S front 7 is going to be better than anyone theyve seen this year.
Better than Bishop Gorman, Bosco and MD...okay

OCurbanlegend

Post by OCurbanlegend » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:48 am

yeah the statement about the front 7 is absurd.

MV strongest asset is CJ offensive play calling and ability to put together an offensive game plan to attack the opposing defense. People severely under estimate how valuable it is to come into these games tested. Servite is tested MV is not, that will be huge in this game.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:57 am

Per Calpreps, MV has the lowest strength of schedule of all 8 teams in the D1 bracket...the highest rated team they've played is San Clemente, #177 in the state
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

insidetrinity

Post by insidetrinity » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:07 am

hit the lights wrote: I think if MV was in the Trinity, they would be right there with MD and Bosco, where as Servite was there with bosco, but not so much with MD. Not many people are.
Mission Viejo might beat servite but I’d be shocked if they’re right there with md. I couldn’t imagine that game being competitive

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:35 am

This game will determine if MV would finish 3rd or 4th in the Trinity...
George Will

Donald Trump

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:36 pm

Sounds good to me...

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:47 pm

OCURBANBUNGHOLE

MV coaching staff is PREP, the players are slayers, respect to the Friars! DIABLOS are on a MISSION...#ITSABOUTORDER

Daforno

Post by Daforno » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:20 pm

Really?

MV's front 7 better than MD and Bosco's?

Wow Servite might as well just stay home, no point playing MV's "fearsome 7" at MV, home field and all.

I'm sure Troy is planning for next year NO POINT wasting the car fare to go all the way down to south county on a Friday night, the 5 is a "killer" on Fridays.

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:34 am

Yes, MV front 7 is real good, actually the team as a whole is very good. Creating 42 sacks and 17 int's
Where Servite has a low, 10 sacks, and 2 ints.
Servite doesnt run the ball well anyway, Bandy is 4,6 and a cloud average per yard, where MV IS DOMINATE.
Servite and Fifta are leading the way, and MV secondary will need to come to play.
MV pass game is not much to speak of, but if we are looking at common opponents, Santa Margarita,
MV won 21-10
Servite won 27-0
Servite is coming on strong, it is a MV home game, and there is always bad blood going back to the missed field goal and Inman controlling the middle.
Gonna be a good one.
:thumbsup:

OCurbanlegend

Post by OCurbanlegend » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:54 am

Ok PLAYWITHYOURSELF

MV coaching staff is PREP, the players are slayers, respect to the Friars! DIABLOS are on a MISSION...#ITSABOUTORDER[/quote]

DIABLOS are on a MISSION...hahaha I get it that's very clever, did you think of that all by yourself?

Whatever you say big guy. I hope your little devils do pull it off and somehow beat the Friars. Nothing would make me happier than to watch MD slap the s**t out of them again. Plus it would be nice to go into Championship week not so beat up. Unlike MV, MD has played a very physical schedule.

TripleB

Post by TripleB » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:51 am

templar83 wrote:...”[MV’s] preseason schedule was not challenging.”
MV’s “preseason” schedule was equal to or tougher than Servite’s preleague schedule. JW North (what a stretch), a down Gorman squad, weak Cajon, garbage Villa Park, and a decent Notre Dame team. Hardly earth shattering.

Sure, Servite lost to a down Gorman team, Bosco and MD, but they did beat a good but one dimensional JSerra team. That JSerra game might have prepared them more for MV than anyone else since MV is a one dimensional run team too.
templar83 wrote:Lastly, Servite will have the advantage of having dealt with the defenses of both Bosco ( a game they should have won ) and MD.
And what’s this should have beat Bosco take? Servite made a late comeback after being outplayed all game. They needed some lucky plays in order to do it too. Maybe you meant they had a chance to win. Having a lucky chance doesn’t equate to “should have beaten” them IMHO.

Cal preps has it MV 31 Servite 26.

The best matchup in this game are the coaches on both sides. Some of the best in the entire state.

Costelli and Anderson are keys for MV. Both are overrated and either disappear or play poorly in big games. They need to step it up. Otherwise Servite wins.

Daforno

Post by Daforno » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:56 am

How easy is it to drop down a division?

Do you petition the C.I.F.? or do you start to play 500 or below and be reassigned by the C.I.F.?

I see MV between a rock and a hard place, they can beat the hell out of Capo Valley and Tesoro, but get run by MD at home by 40.

Where do they go? What do they do?

Kinda "no man's land"

Go 10-0, win a first round game and then pack up the gear until spring, then repeat , and repeat, has to get real old!!!!

TripleB

Post by TripleB » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:59 am

OCurbanlegend wrote:yeah the statement about the front 7 is absurd.

MV strongest asset is CJ offensive play calling and ability to put together an offensive game plan to attack the opposing defense. People severely under estimate how valuable it is to come into these games tested. Servite is tested MV is not, that will be huge in this game.
Their front 7 is right there if not better, far from “absurd.” Everyone wants to be that hot take guy....

TripleB

Post by TripleB » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:21 am

Daforno wrote:Really?

MV's front 7 better than MD and Bosco's?

Wow Servite might as well just stay home, no point playing MV's "fearsome 7" at MV, home field and all.

I'm sure Troy is planning for next year NO POINT wasting the car fare to go all the way down to south county on a Friday night, the 5 is a "killer" on Fridays.
I must have missed how PTG banged this loser’s wife. Talk about a hard on to go after someone like he is.

MV’s front 7 is better than Bosco’s front 7. Look at it player by player. Even BoscoBraveTool has to admit they’re not all world outside of Pepe.

Not saying MV’s front seven are better than MD’s front 7, but again player for player they’re right there. Many of those MV kids would start for MD. So let’s all put down the Trinity pipe for a second.

BoscoBrave - you wonder why your program is rapidly becoming MD’s b!t(h? And like a classic, underachieving bully, you now need to manufacture a rivalry to distract that MD totally owns your arse?

Your coaches can’t hold MD coaches’ jocks! CJ was the last time anyone anywhere was able to outcoach them. You’ve seen what happens with him gone. MD basically makes you wear a dress, puts lipstick on your lips, makes you wear a wig (with little girl pony tails of course), then makes you walk around on your knees at the end of a leash that reads property of MD.

AND NOW YOU’VE LOST YOUR LITTLE BOY CHEERLEADER?!?! UH OH, HOW WILL THOSE KIDS GET RECRUITED TO BOSCO WITHOUT THE MASTER CAPITAL LETTERS BOY CHEERLEADER TO LEAD THEM THERE?

Both Servite and MV are going to pass your has been program up in the next few years.

This is MD’s world and we’re just all living in it...

Daforno

Post by Daforno » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:35 am

Once again the MD hater goes to the gutter, "banging a guy's wife?"Real classy, have NO sailent point so go low.

That all you got moron???

MV's season may be 2 more games, possibly 1, MV comes 3rd at best in the Trinity, get over it.

Only advantage they have is possibly another home game against MD like the last 2 years.

Anyone know the aggregate scores of those 2 game, one with a running clock.

I patiently wait for your well thought out response, I understand your "public school" education prohibits you from a real response, so put down the bottle and your crayon and try hard.

OutOfState

Post by OutOfState » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:22 am

TripleB wrote:AND NOW YOU’VE LOST YOUR LITTLE BOY CHEERLEADER?!?! UH OH, HOW WILL THOSE KIDS GET RECRUITED TO BOSCO WITHOUT THE MASTER CAPITAL LETTERS BOY CHEERLEADER TO LEAD THEM THERE?
Coach TB IS STILL ALL OVER TWITTER TOUTING BOSCO.
#DESTINATIONBOSCO............... so how have have things changed if suspended coach ALLCAPS is still pimping for Bosco?