Servite at Mission

Daforno

Re: Servite at Mission

Post by Daforno » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:28 pm

You really have to read better, I simply said that there was a time when anything short of being a finalist in the C.I.F. was considered a let down for MV.

Now getting to the semi's of an 8 team tournament ( 1 victory at home )is success, can you say lower your expectations???

So sensitive, you are truly the "new male" that is roaming around town, I'll try harder to not hurt "YOUR FEELINGS" how about an 8th place participation ribbon?

sportsfan12

Post by sportsfan12 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:11 pm

No, Bongo, not trying to make MD fans look bad, really don't care. Trying to read something, anything, interesting on this board has gotten progressively harder and the arguments and idiotic statements all seem to start with the Daforno fella. Me having to post this is another waste of time and space

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:22 pm

So let's see...somebody is confused about how good they are...or the HS football team of their favorite high school is...

SOS or Consensus national number 1...I'm not confused nor does it matter. It is no coincidence that MD prior to 2016 scheduled cream puffs and now all of the sudden will play anybody...

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:30 pm

sportsfan12 wrote:
> No, Bongo, not trying to make MD fans look bad, really don't care.

Wasn't talking about you, but to you. This guy has scores of aliases on this board all with the goal of stirring **** up. He's been at it so long he's running out of original names. Daforno, Domingo, Playthegame, Playingtime...he must have a lot of free time on his hands.

Daforno

Post by Daforno » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:15 pm

Do some research as to who MD has played since 2000, tougher schedule than anyone.

Year after year, Edison ( when Edison was good ) De La Salle, Loyola, Poly, MV, Corona Centennial, especially tough because they always went at least 2-3 deep into the playoffs if didn't win it.

I'm really amazed at all these "football guys" who don't have the facts, ( not hard to find) but then again you must be able to read, so that creates the problem.

Cream puffs? do we dare look at who MV has played over the years, I shudder at the thought of all those south county powerhouses.

sportsfan12

Post by sportsfan12 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:24 pm

>...he must have a lot of free time on his hands.

You have 8123 posts and you just wrote that. smh

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:02 am

Gotcha...make that scores +1

You seem confused so let me help you out here...divide 8123 by 9+ years and you get between 2 and 3 posts a day. Still got the shakes?

Ginger88

Post by Ginger88 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:12 am

Even in those Glory AG Years at MV, they were only winning the D2 title. Not the D1 Title.

Daforno

Post by Daforno » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:22 am

Thank you

"I rest my case"

Ginger88

Post by Ginger88 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:34 am

Yes, you have a case. A case for MD and Bosco to be in their own two team playoff. They have taken the recruiting to such a level that even the "Aggies" can't keep up. They play all of these out of state teams because no one in OC will play them. MV is going to have a tough time getting a non-league schedule now that CIF (mental midgets) put them in a 4 team league. Only 3 league games and 7 non-league. MV can't be MD or Bosco but they are above the rest of the Publics in OC. No one will schedule them in OC. The future of HS FB in OC will be interesting to say the least!

Daforno

Post by Daforno » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:50 am

I absolutely agree that Bosco and MD and J Serra took OFF as none of them were going to be left behind.

I'm just surprised at how many people in south county looked the other way all those years as MV simply ran amok and began the "open" enrollment Ag program.

Please all you MV apologists don't bore us with it was all OK with the district etc, I'm sure the intent of letting kids go to a school within the district that better served their needs and interests was admirable
yet no one put 2 and 2 together at the unusual percentage of these kids just happened to be excellent football players?

I'm tired of the crying of all of a sudden how bad it is, like it wasn't bad when MV started this whole mess?

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:51 am

Ginger88 wrote:
> Even in those Glory AG Years at MV, they were only winning the D2 title.
> Not the D1 Title.

But they did beat all the D1 contenders including the D1 champs...