Servite at Mission

MDDad

Re: Servite at Mission

Post by MDDad » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:01 am

I don't really care about this Terry Bullock suspension issue, but people deserve to know the truth.

The suspension is a sham. "Suspending" him allowed Bosco to look surprised, outraged and righteous in their indignation at what he supposedly did. The truth is that a couple days after he was suspended from having any contact with the football program, he was sitting right behind us at the Servite-JSerra game at OCC with Jason Negro and two other coaches, all with hoodies over their heads like some cold war spies. Bullock and one other coach were furiously taking notes.

How is that a suspension?

BoscoBrave

Post by BoscoBrave » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:40 am

If you were all smart you would get off of your high horse and stop bringing more attention to a league wide problem. You should worry about cleaning up your own house before complaining about others. MD is next. Trust me

FriarJoe

Post by FriarJoe » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:35 pm

First, it’s well beyond a trinity league issue. Second, there is nothing wrong with MDDad pointing out the silliness of the “suspension”, which lacks such teeth that Bosco and the “suspended” coach knowingly flaunt it in public and on social media as though nothing changed since they know no consequences will ensue. The whole thing is a joke. One thing is for sure...Bosco essentially self imposes the discipline, gets CIF rubber stamp and allowed the guy to be thrown under the bus and take all the “heat” for a program in order the avoid further investigation.

dont be that guy

Post by dont be that guy » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:43 pm

“MD basically makes you wear a dress, puts lipstick on your lips, makes you wear a wig (with little girl pony tails of course), then makes you walk around on your knees at the end of a leash that reads property of MD.“

Good lord, man. What’s wrong with you? It’s not like the games haven’t been close. I’m not a Bosco fan at all but they are the only thing that makes the division 1 playoffs interesting. Otherwise, it would be 40 point blowouts by MD all the way through. God knows CC and MV won’t put up a fight.

OCurbanlegend

Post by OCurbanlegend » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:15 pm

let's face it, no one is as blatant about it as COACH ALL CAPS, he openly recruits kids from other programs and leaves behind TONS of texts/physical evidence. the only reason it took this long is someone has to be willing to put their name on record when they turn someone in and that would require one of these parents to supply the evidence to CIF and go on record behind it which none of them will do because they all secretly love being recruited. So they will bitch about it out of one side of their mouth but they love the attention so they will never do anything about it...

Kuppster

Post by Kuppster » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:18 pm

I dont take the suspension lightly at all. I appreciate what he has done for the Bosco program.

BUT, I actually think its a wrap for him at Bosco. This goes deeper than the issue with Chad Johnson acting like a little bitch and wanting to rat TB out for stuff he participates in himself. He's been wronged by some who he thought had his back.

Chad Johnson is making a mistake here.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:53 pm

BoscoBrave wrote:MD is next. Trust me
Trust, but verify
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

OutOfState

Post by OutOfState » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:56 pm

Kuppster wrote:I dont take the suspension lightly at all. I appreciate what he has done for the Bosco program.

BUT, I actually think its a wrap for him at Bosco.
What makes you say that if he is still pimping Bosco on Twitter and scouting at games with other Bosco coaches?

Kuppster

Post by Kuppster » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:20 pm

OutOfState wrote: What makes you say that if he is still pimping Bosco on Twitter and scouting at games with other Bosco coaches?
He's not "pimping" out players on twitter. Is there anything wrong with him showing his men some love? He's responding to tweets from players on their visits. Former players accomplishments. He loves those guys. Its not cool for him to say congrats to guys who received player of the week awards? Showing love to his guys who are on recruiting trips? Telling his seniors good luck on senior night?

And the "scouting" part was before this whole mess occurred.

And he's had some cryptic tweets that only those who know will understand.

He's always gonna love the "football people" at Bosco. He'll always show love to them whether he's with the program or not.

Again, the suspension part isnt what's bugging him. There's a lot more to the story that I won't get into.

RoadRunner

Post by RoadRunner » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:36 pm

What's bugging him is that his so called friend Chad Johnson reported him to CIF ..If I had to take a guess

Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:45 pm

by hit the lights » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:34 am

Yes, MV front 7 is real good, actually the team as a whole is very good. Creating 42 sacks and 17 int's
Where Servite has a low, 10 sacks, and 2 ints.
LOL! Servite doesn't keep accurate statistics. I assume you got those figures from MaxPreps? Hahaha. If you look at them you will see that Servite's kickoffs average 5.5 yds /kick. :lol: And their puts average 18.9 yds/punt.

I didn't bother to check the stats on sacks, but the failure to report interceptions has been a real pet peeve of mine. Servite had:

Three INTs in the Villa Park game alone (1 each by a CB, OLB, and S).

Two against Cajon (1 each by the MLB, and a CB).

Two against J Serra (1 each by a S, and a CB).

Two against SMCHS (1 each by the two CBs).

Two against O Lu (1 each by the two CBs).

I may have missed one or two, but these are the ones I know of. Eleven.
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

BuckW

Post by BuckW » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:54 pm

MV stats are meaningless. How tough is it to roll up huge stats against El Toro, St. Mary's and Capo Valley. MV has not faced an opponent like Servite all season. MV struggled against the Trinity League's last place team with final score of 21-10. SM shutout MV's offense in the second half. I have seen MV play several games this season. They will not only lose to Servite they would also lose to Jserra if they ever played. Something to watch in this one is the MV's QB tendency to get the yips against tough opponents.

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:03 am

MV qb, is not that good, which hurts a kid like Anderson / WR. The MV run game is good, and defense.
In d-1, you need both. Look at Bryce and MD, yeah, he can run, but also can throw. Nobody better!
MV will beat Servite, maybe by a field goal. MV kicker one of the best in the county.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:08 am

Bosco coach on voluntary suspension, he was asked twice to knock it off, did it again, and the result was mutually agreed upon.

Buck W I would agree with you on struggling early but huge weekly improvement. You can point out PC’s mistakes etc. but he is improving weekly, still improving with lot’s of upside growth, everything else in Diablo land is rolling as we head to this epic match up.

Let’s remember PC was in car accident week before SM game, the kid can hurt you on the ground and in the air, still pick prone in top coverage but that is getting better.

Nobody who knows...is saying anybody is going to do anything, other than get their guys ready to play. With the exception of the single one sided affair, the games are tough and very physical games. Only time will tell if the current lesser will challenge MD, Servite already challenged the Braves...so they have proven they are capable. I love the schedule comparisons...MD had SM and VP.

Servite will be focused on one thing and that is winning all phases of the game! MV will have to limit penalties and take care of the ball, some exchange dirt and and INT’s. MV D is not going to slow down or let up. Can’t wait to see that Servite kid sling the ball...Friars will test MV secondary, and will give us a glimpse of the future!

Welcome Friars! Here is to great game Break leggs...
Last edited by Playthegame on Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kuppster

Post by Kuppster » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:13 am

RoadRunner wrote:What's bugging him is that his so called friend Chad Johnson reported him to CIF ..If I had to take a guess
Being upset at CJ is a given. But there's more to it than just being mad at CJ.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:47 am

Do tell? Need the other side of the coin...

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:57 am

MDDad wrote:I don't really care about this Terry Bullock suspension issue, but people deserve to know the truth.

The suspension is a sham. "Suspending" him allowed Bosco to look surprised, outraged and righteous in their indignation at what he supposedly did. The truth is that a couple days after he was suspended from having any contact with the football program, he was sitting right behind us at the Servite-JSerra game at OCC with Jason Negro and two other coaches, all with hoodies over their heads like some cold war spies. Bullock and one other coach were furiously taking notes.

How is that a suspension?
Yah it also puzzling why the beef coming from Bosco, the fact the it was self imposed, you can’t blame CJ for objecting to illegal behavior by Bosco FB coaches, associates.

D1 football is now high stakes with few players, CJ is on a Mission, just like Troy, Matty, Jason and Rollo...

Not sure anyone else will join the club...envelopes are by design...TO be pushed...

Kuppster

Post by Kuppster » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:17 pm

Playthegame wrote: you can’t blame CJ for objecting to illegal behavior by Bosco FB coaches, associates.
CJ is just as bad as anyone else. He's just mad he lost out on someone. He ain't squeaky clean, at all.

Thats why its puzzling.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:59 pm

Yah it is a tit for tat now aint it! Hi-Stakes...No shakes, welcome to the New Age...

It was always good w Bosco folks, did a lot of games with them going back to Timpview...Katnick...Katnick and it wasn’t Matt...

The air all ready feels sparky, Friars vs. Diablos both teams Rollin and set to collide...#...welcome to the Dark Side!

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:26 pm

OCurbanlegend wrote: Nothing would make me happier than to watch MD slap the s**t out of them again. Plus it would be nice to go into Championship week not so beat up. Unlike MV, MD has played a very physical schedule.
True, but still opponents were physically close enough that not much advantage this year. The big difference is play making ability and MD just has better guys...but I think the margins shrink a bit and not as huge a disparity and next year it's on...it is on...