Coaching changes?

WantTheNFLBack714

Re: Coaching changes?

Post by WantTheNFLBack714 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:21 am

Playthegame wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:10 am
With Frith at the Bad Lands, the Stallions can rise...best prospect for new top public next to CDM who is not new but if they are able to reload can be that perennial upper division contender with at least the La Habra's, RCuc's, Upplands, etc. CC and MV will be a cut above...but these others inch closer every year and even beat the top two publics from time to time...San Clemente is always candidate as well...

The only reason Rollo retires is for health reasons...he has built the top program in the Nation...yes the Braves beat them in the finals and not sure why the third quarter brake down, but sometimes weird **** happens...all I know is DJ is really good, Bryce is the best DT QB I have seen come out of the SS, but Cody Epps this last year, was the best WR since Woods and Lee out Gardena Serra and the kid from Loyola whose name I can't think of but just light years a head of those dudes in space...to date, the best ever...IMHO
yup, Rollo and Bob Ladouceur have built the top programs in the nation to come from California, that sums them up. But Rollo's desire, love, dedication for coaching and to MD will definetley outweigh his health concerns, that is, if he has any, that's why I don't see him calling it a career anytime soon.

mikeb

Post by mikeb » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:10 am

RoadRunner wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:51 pm
OLU canned their HC...
fake news?

ColSixPack

Post by ColSixPack » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:04 am

This wouldn't affect the 2020 season, but the Saddleback College staff isn't getting any younger. Should they decide to retire after the new stadium is built, could Harlow or Frith....any of those south county guys take that job? It's a sweet schedule and pay that competes with public schools at least. You get to stay in STRS I believe. Going to have a new stadium and you can LEGALLY recruit =).

justsomeguy1

Post by justsomeguy1 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:33 pm

insidetrinity wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:05 am
If Lenny were to get the mater dei job eventaully i can't say whether or not he would be a good head coach, but i thought he was really great as an offensive line coach and offensive coordinator at santa margarita. one of the best coaches i got to know and very friendly also
I wish the admin at SM would've reached out to him after we fired Fisher as we could see what the difference was in the program the following year after he left. We haven't won a Trinity league game since.

frankieboy

Post by frankieboy » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:35 am

Playthegame wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:10 am
With Frith at the Bad Lands, the Stallions can rise...best prospect for new top public next to CDM who is not new but if they are able to reload can be that perennial upper division contender with at least the La Habra's, RCuc's, Upplands, etc. CC and MV will be a cut above...but these others inch closer every year and even beat the top two publics from time to time...San Clemente is always candidate as well...

The only reason Rollo retires is for health reasons...he has built the top program in the Nation...yes the Braves beat them in the finals and not sure why the third quarter brake down, but sometimes weird **** happens...all I know is DJ is really good, Bryce is the best DT QB I have seen come out of the SS, but Cody Epps this last year, was the best WR since Woods and Lee out Gardena Serra and the kid from Loyola whose name I can't think of but just light years a head of those dudes in space...to date, the best ever...IMHO
Not surprised-always thought that SJH would be a job coaches would want.

Lots of new housing being built in their attendance area. Great setting to play in.

Now if the school would have named their teams the "Trashmen" they would then play their home games in "The Dump" and get national attention and a major sponsorship from Waste Management :)

SuperMonster

Post by SuperMonster » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:04 am

frankieboy wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:35 am
Now if the school would have named their teams the "Trashmen" they would then play their home games in "The Dump" and get national attention and a major sponsorship from Waste Management :)
:lol: =D>

frankieboy

Post by frankieboy » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:33 am

SuperMonster wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:04 am
:lol: =D>
And their girls teams can be the Trashladies or Garbagewomen ! :)

frankieboy

Post by frankieboy » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:34 am

Could a million dollar donation to SJH make this happen? :)

ProbNotWhoUThink

Post by ProbNotWhoUThink » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:24 pm

Coach K just resigned... Where’s he going?

frankieboy

Post by frankieboy » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:23 am

ProbNotWhoUThink wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:24 pm
Coach K just resigned... Where’s he going?
Coach K? the basketball coach?

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:21 am

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

TommyTrojan

Post by TommyTrojan » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:42 am

frankieboy wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:35 am
Not surprised-always thought that SJH would be a job coaches would want.

Lots of new housing being built in their attendance area. Great setting to play in.

The blew it when they passed up the chance to be the San Juan Hills Roughriders. Stallions makes zero sense when you then call your girls teams the Lady Stallions?

SJH is likely to go from CIF champ to completely missing the playoffs next year. They will finish 4th in the SCL and the new setup will then keep them from getting a wild card I think.

Coaching changes at Northwood, Godinez, Westminster, El Toro, Aliso, Katella so far. Tis the season.

frankieboy

Post by frankieboy » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:38 am

In this day and age Roughriders has other, not so welcome connotations :)

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:07 am

Could coach K end up back in orange county?
No doubt he is a good coach and knows what it takes to win.
El Toro has a opening?

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:08 am

Santa Margarita??????

BuckW

Post by BuckW » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:32 am

More likely heading back to OLu or Jserra. Coach Vieselmeyer will have at least two more seasons to prove his worth at SM.

frankieboy

Post by frankieboy » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:05 pm

Harlow isn't going anywhere. OLu possible?

Jesuitparent

Post by Jesuitparent » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Vieselmeyer would be lucky if he's still the coach of Santa Margarita at the start of next season.

SK80

Post by SK80 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:50 am

Not a coaching change but acknowledgement and honor,
Corona del Mar's Coach DAN O'SHEA,
ALL AMERICAN BOWL Coach of the Year candidate...
:thumbsup:
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

ProbNotWhoUThink

Post by ProbNotWhoUThink » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:13 pm

Serious question... if there’s a culture problem on a HS team (i.e. players not respecting each other or coaches) that leads to dysfunction Where players, parents and coaches all talk trash about each other, who’s to blame?