All American Bowl 2020 ~ Jan. 4 10 AM PST {NBC}

SK80

All American Bowl 2020 ~ Jan. 4 10 AM PST {NBC}

Post by SK80 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:41 am

High school players making recruit announcements throughout the game..... is that what the game is now about! Will USC save face today or get humiliated on national TV?

Leading things off will be Spring (Texas) Klein Oak four-star cornerback Dwight McGlothern, who took an official visit to USC the weekend of Dec. 13. The Trojans are trending on the 247Sports Crystal Ball.

Two of the nation’s top receivers will let their plans be known in the third quarter in the No. 9 player at the position in Gary Bryant Jr. and the No. 10 pass catcher Xzavier Henderson.

Bryant is trending to be the second pledge of the day for Helton and USC and he would become the jewel of the class. Bryant also took official visits to Arizona State, Oklahoma, Oregon and Washington.

ALL AMERICAN BOWL !!!
TODAY on NBC 10 AM PST
2020 All-American Bowl: Predictions for every player announcing

SAN ANTONIO — Nine class of 2020 prospects and one from 2021 will make announcements about their college destinations Saturday during the All-American Bowl, which kicks off at 1 p.m. ET on NBC.

https://247sports.com/Article/2020-All- ... 141593327/
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

Omar Bongo

Re: All American Bowl 2020 ~ Jan. 4 10 AM PST {NBC}

Post by Omar Bongo » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:36 pm

">
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Kuppster

Post by Kuppster » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:19 pm

Yessssss Omar!!! Congrats!!

BoscoBrave

Post by BoscoBrave » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:51 am

DJ outplayed him. BS right here.

SK80

Post by SK80 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:35 pm

Bryce in the short time he played in the first half was simply stellar. He shows he has a natural knack for this game that few will ever posses. And to do so with unfamiliar players takes another level of skill. I think he could walk into any system and "click".

I thought DJ did well and showed both California QB's were head and shoulders above the rest. I didn't look to deep into it as of why but Ethan would have been the next best guy up. CJ Stroud did so-so at the position and the rest on both sides were simply not ready for prime time. Bryce's throw to Jaylen McMillian the Husky commit was money for 75 yards. Gotta believe Garbers came away from this knowing he has two OL guys, a WR and RB all starters in this game headed to Washington.

On a sour note what I really was waiting for was Bryce being able to hook up with almost MD Guy John Humphreys. Unfortunate a nagging injury aggravated again during the practice week had him unable to play. :roll:
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo