CAPLAY2020

Omar Bongo

Re: CAPLAY2020

Post by Omar Bongo »

I'd like to take a moment to thank "most of us" spokesperson Daforno for declaring what we think and confirming that we're secretly in lockstep behind him.

I'd also like to acknowledge Watcher68, without whose selfless efforts to get us to think for ourselves we would be doomed to trudge through life as just so many mindless, unthinking drones.

Where would we (and the rest of the world) be without you two? Thanks, guys.
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 »

Omar
Some just like to be followers.
watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 »

Omar, Dafarno et al
PS thanks for proving yet another point if someone disagrees with the Left's thinking, censor him.
Zuckerburg is doing it, Hitler did it so like so many other great thinkers If someone doesn't agree
silence him. Bully for you.
Daforno

Post by Daforno »

I don't give a Rat's a__ what Joe thinks, I just take offense to him saying that this Covid-19 has been profitable to him!!!

Unless you SELL masks by the truckload, your not making money.

If anyone is taking GLEE in what has happened to our country and especially feeling good about profiting from this then, maybe you guys are bigger knuckleheads than I thought you were.
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

I said I benefited, and I did. Due to a mix of timing and geography, I'm in a better situation financially than I would have been without COVID. It was a combination of a little hard work and a lot of luck. Nothing more. That doesn't have anything to do with "what Joe thinks," it's just a fact.

Nobody is taking glee in anything. That's just you fabricating your own reality again.
watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 »

Daforno Joe
I think you guys are on the same side yet bickering ensues. How much we don't read the printed word. Joe was the one to say he profited from the virus. I asked Joe a "Von Danikenesque" question.
My point is there indeed people making money and or power from this pandemic. Hell it swayed votes in the election. Half the population just does not take the time to investigate, they trust in the biased news media.
watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 »

Daforno said "Unless you SELL masks by the truckload, your not making money."

What a profound statement. What kind of money did Big Pharma make, Government subsides to hospitals, mask makers, shield makers, con men praying on the scared, mortuaries and untold millions of others who profited. Not to mention the vast hoard of people who got to sit at home and collect checks from the state and the Feds. I have a friend who got $220,000 from government assistance. With all due respect Daforno THAT is the most uneducated statement I have yet to read.
Daforno

Post by Daforno »

Joe you said on 11/21 @ 3pm, that you have benefitted from the Pandemic, "especially financially" why the emphasis on financially?
OH I get it, you where just trying to get a rise out of people, well you got me, so you didn't make money on the pandemic? you were just pulling strings, ahhh
You are so full of ----
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

He said I was negatively affected by the pandemic. I replied that I haven't been. You read into things like a 13-year-old girl.