STREAK IS OVER!!!!!!

WalkingE

Re: STREAK IS OVER!!!!!!

Post by WalkingE » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:10 pm

As someone who has also seen the end of a recent long losing streak by my Lancers, I must congratulate the Friars. It feels great, doesn't it?
Hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband!

Notorious

Post by Notorious » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:12 pm

RMOnAir wrote: Oh...We'll be back next season...And payback is a bitch...Until then enjoy your victory Servite...It's been a long time coming.
I'm sure that's what Servite said in 1988 too.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

WileyWolverine

Post by WileyWolverine » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:15 pm

RMOnAir wrote: Oh...We'll be back next season...And payback is a bitch...Until then enjoy your victory Servite...It's been a long time coming.
Rod... You sound like the season is over. Three more wins and on to the playoffs. :rockon:

Ramon

Post by Ramon » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Notorious wrote: I'm sure that's what Servite said in 1988 too.
We shall see...Based on the young Monarch talent we've seen...MD will be nasty next year...This is a rebuilding year for MD...Graduation is going to hurt a lot of teams this season...Servite better win Pac5 this season...Isn't Fajardo a Senior?
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

Ramon

Post by Ramon » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:18 pm

WileyWolverine wrote:Rod... You sound like the season is over. Three more wins and on to the playoffs. :rockon:
Who said I wrote off this season...I just wish Servite MD was next week...Guess I have to wait a year :mrgreen:
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

SoMelo

Post by SoMelo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Good game Servite.. You held it together and showed good sportsmanship throughout the game.

Sorry folks...Blackwell is not a stud and he wasn't showing a passion for the game only his lack of class, kind a like a punk kid you never want your boys associated with. Chris Ward is a stud and UCLA is lucky to get him.

Servite players and cheerleaders all took a knee when a MD player was injured.. No one on the MD side took a knee. That's pretty sad.

I was really shocked at the mass exodus of MD fans at 4th quarter. Couldn't you stay and support your team till the end?

MD fans had completely cleared the stands within 5 minutes of the game, I hung around and was waiting for Lionhunter to tear the goal post down.. 15 minutes after we left Servite side still packed and it's gonna be crazy at the school tonight.

Servite earned and deserved the victory...

CREDO!!!!

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:21 pm

RMOnAir wrote: We shall see...Based on the young Monarch talent we've seen...MD will be nasty next year...This is a rebuilding year for MD...Graduation is going to hurt a lot of teams this season...Servite better win Pac5 this season...Isn't Fajardo a Senior?
Graduation hits every team every year. That's what makes HS football so great.

But strong programs are strong programs, and as Newton pointed out, a mass in motion tends to stay in motion.

WileyWolverine

Post by WileyWolverine » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:21 pm

RMOnAir wrote: Who said I wrote off this season...I just wish Servite MD was next week...Guess I have to wait a year :mrgreen:
Not necessincerely. Servite and Mater Dei could end up in the same playoff bracket.
Defense Wins Championships... Offense Provides The Opportunity... WW

GO LAKERS

SoMelo

Post by SoMelo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Oh yeah... Thomas was talking to the press right after the game (I think he was telling them he was going to Disneyland :thumbsup: )

Ramon

Post by Ramon » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:27 pm

SoMelo wrote:Oh yeah... Thomas was talking to the press right after the game (I think he was telling them he was going to Disneyland :thumbsup: )
He's only going to be able to ride the Fantasyland attractions...Height restrictions and all...Sorry...Had to do it...Congrats to your Friars :mrgreen:

WileyWolverine

Post by WileyWolverine » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:28 pm

SoMelo wrote:Good game Servite.. You held it together and showed good sportsmanship throughout the game.

Sorry folks...Blackwell is not a stud and he wasn't showing a passion for the game only his lack of class, kind a like a punk kid you never want your boys associated with. Chris Ward is a stud and UCLA is lucky to get him.

Servite players and cheerleaders all took a knee when a MD player was injured.. No one on the MD side took a knee. That's pretty sad.

I was really shocked at the mass exodus of MD fans at 4th quarter. Couldn't you stay and support your team till the end?

MD fans had completely cleared the stands within 5 minutes of the game, I hung around and was waiting for Lionhunter to tear the goal post down.. 15 minutes after we left Servite side still packed and it's gonna be crazy at the school tonight.

CREDO!!!!
Melo... Talk about low class. Enjoy your victory but don't come in here and start bad-mouthing a player... a team and its fans.

GO LAKERS

hated

Post by hated » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearst 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and running wild

CHORUS:
'Cause I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
(Well) I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black

(courtesy Lyrics ac/dc)

Notorious

Post by Notorious » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:29 pm

SoMelo wrote:Good game Servite.. You held it together and showed good sportsmanship throughout the game.

CREDO!!!!

The only thing that bothers me about Servite fans is this right here in this post.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

WileyWolverine

Post by WileyWolverine » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Notorious wrote:
The only thing that bothers me about Servite fans is this right here in this post.
Amen, Noto... Amen.

GO LAKERS

RPW

Post by RPW » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Pump your brakes Ramon....
Check Servite's roster again, next year expect the same team to show up in black.

Perfect reason right here.. MDDad is the best MD poster.
I am The Voice of Reason

SoMelo

Post by SoMelo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:33 pm

WileyWolverine wrote:Melo... Talk about low class. Enjoy your victory but don't come in here and start bad-mouthing a player... a team and its fans.

Are you kidding me? He should have been kicked out of the game..

Where did all the MD fans go?
Attachments
hutdrill.jpg

atgreek

Post by atgreek » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 pm

SoMelo wrote:
Are you kidding me? He should have been kicked out of the game..

Where did all the MD fans go?

Seeing that Servite is in the Hut Drill I'd say they went home. Moron.

Good win Servite.

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:39 pm

RMOnAir wrote: He's only going to be able to ride the Fantasyland attractions...Height restrictions and all...Sorry...Had to do it...Congrats to your Friars :mrgreen:
Now that right there is funny.

SoMelo

Post by SoMelo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:41 pm

atgreek wrote:

Seeing that Servite is in the Hut Drill I'd say they went home. Moron.

Good win Servite.
how about the they were all leaving before THEIR Alma Mater and the Poise Drill?
Attachments
congrats.jpg

Ramon

Post by Ramon » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:43 pm

RPW wrote:Pump your brakes Ramon....
Check Servite's roster again, next year expect the same team to show up in black.

Perfect reason right here.. MDDad is the best MD poster.