Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:05 am

Newport Harbor has six throwers who have surpassed the 50-feet mark in the shot put. That might be the most ever from one school in county history. The throws coach at Harbor, Tony Ciarelli, is widely recognized as one of the best in the business.
Last edited by Grand Supreme on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

joefutbol
Posts: 5179
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:28 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Apparently Servite is reviewing the Edison/MD game…

Post by joefutbol » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:41 am

Resistance is futile and racism is not tolerated on this board. Edit your post and please act a little more mature.

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...
http://tonyciarelli.com/
Last edited by Grand Supreme on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by slowyoroll » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:07 am

It's throwing..whoop whoop
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:09 am

kicks2 wrote:It's throwing..whoop whoop
Memo to kicked in the head...
They (D1 Universities) do give track scholarships...
6 players all throwing 50+ is kinda' of a big deal...
Last edited by Grand Supreme on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by slowyoroll » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 am

blng_blng wrote:
Memo to kicked in the head...
They (D1 Universities) do give track scholarships...
5 players all throwing 50+ is kinda' of a big deal...

Like I said, "whoop whoop" and you talk about baseball not
being a sport?
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 am

kicks2 wrote:Like I said, "whoop whoop" and you talk about baseball not
being a sport?
I never said shot putting in a sport...

Challenging someone to a rock throwing contest does not meet the criteria that I created to qualify as a "sport"...

However; throwing the shot put (well) would require you to have certain skills (speed, agility, balance, athleticism, rhythm, quickness and certainly power) that are all easily transferable to success on the football field...

Ciarelli is not only the best HS throws coach in SoCal; he is an elite strength and conditioning coach to boot...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by slowyoroll » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:23 am

blng_blng wrote:
I never said shot putting in a sport...

Challenging someone to a rock throwing contest does not meet the criteria that I created to qualify as a "sport"...

However; throwing the shot put (well) would require you to have certain skills (speed, agility, balance, athleticism, rhythm, quickness and certainly power) that are all easily transferable to success on the football field...

Ciarelli is not only the best HS throws coach in SoCal; he is an elite strength and conditioning coach to boot
...

Fantastic.
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:25 am

kicks2 wrote:Fantastic.
I know this...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

TellIt
Posts: 748
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by TellIt » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:42 am

blng_blng wrote:
I never said shot putting in a sport...

Challenging someone to a rock throwing contest does not meet the criteria that I created to qualify as a "sport"...

However; throwing the shot put (well) would require you to have certain skills (speed, agility, balance, athleticism, rhythm, quickness and certainly power) that are all easily transferable to success on the football field...

Ciarelli is not only the best HS throws coach in SoCal; he is an elite strength and conditioning coach to boot...
Throwing shot is the biggest waste of time in the world, if you are not a "world class" thrower......lol

slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by slowyoroll » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:44 am

TellIt wrote: Throwing shot is the biggest waste of time in the world, if you are not a "world class" thrower......lol
Word. :ROFL:
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
~44~
Posts: 3305
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by ~44~ » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:48 am

TellIt wrote: Throwing shot is the biggest waste of time in the world, if you are not a "world class" thrower......lol
I agree with you about the shot

But Ciarelli's strength and conditioning program is second to none...I acted like I was throwing discus for three years so I could train with a world class strength coach. It worked. I ended up getting with the power clean record at my University. Hips baby hips!
Hi

MDDad
Posts: 12125
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by MDDad » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:51 am

blng_blng wrote:. . . the criteria that I created to qualify as a "sport" . . .
Boy, MVS, no ego there. After creating all those criteria, did you rest on the seventh day?

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 am

TellIt wrote:Throwing shot is the biggest waste of time in the world, if you are not a "world class" thrower......lol
NHHS has two guys (more than any other school) ranked in the top 11 in the shot put in the SS...
I think that would qualify in being "good" at track...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:53 am

~44~ wrote:I ended up getting with the power clean record at my University. Hips baby hips!
I was the strongest power cleaner at Cerritos by 150 pounds...
And that was w/ taking the entire summer off...
At Cerritos I was teaching people how to power clean...
The training I got from Tony C was awsome..
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

MDDad
Posts: 12125
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by MDDad » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:56 am

blng_blng wrote:At Cerritos I was teaching people how to power clean...
So does this mean you used to train janitors?

TellIt
Posts: 748
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by TellIt » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 am

blng_blng wrote: I was the strongest power cleaner at Cerritos by 150 pounds...
And that was w/ taking the entire summer off...
At Cerritos I was teaching people how to power clean...
The training I got from Tony C was awsome..
...and where did that get you? :eh?:

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:00 am

TellIt wrote:...and where did that get you? :eh?:
How can you make that statement?
I mean come on...
Surely you got a full ride to Notre Dame...
The way you "attempt" to chastise me...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

TellIt
Posts: 748
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by TellIt » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:02 am

blng_blng wrote: NHHS has two guys (more than any other school) ranked in the top 11 in the shot put in the SS...
I think that would qualify in being "good" at track...
:yawn No one cares. That's like being good at badminton. No one really cares.

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:07 am

TellIt wrote: :yawn No one cares. That's like being good at badminton. No one really cares.
Sure it is buddy...
Image
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

Post Reply