Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

TellIt
Posts: 748
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by TellIt » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:08 am

blng_blng wrote: How can you make that statement?
I mean come on...
Surely you got a full ride to Notre Dame...
The way you "attempt" to chastise me...
Sorry, I don't come on here and boast about what I did 14 or so yrs ago.

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:10 am

TellIt wrote:Sorry, I don't come on here and boast about what I did 14 or so yrs ago.
But I mean come on...
Logic only concludes that since you chastise me so much...
You most assuredly went to Oklahoma right???
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

TellIt
Posts: 748
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by TellIt » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:13 am

blng_blng wrote: Sure it is buddy...
Image
That guy really looks more athletic than a "non-sports" guy....lets just say Matt Kemp. He looks way more athletic and explosive than all of the Angels put together.

TellIt
Posts: 748
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by TellIt » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:15 am

blng_blng wrote: But I mean come on...
Logic only concludes that since you chastise me so much...
You most assuredly went to Oklahoma right???
I bet I could still beat my 10 yr olds baseball team in a sprint...... :ROFL:

ocexport
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by ocexport » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:57 am

If you are talking about throwers and lifting, Espy must be used in the same breath as NHHS

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:00 am

ocexport wrote:If you are talking about throwers and lifting, Espy must be used in the same breath as NHHS
This is true...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:09 am

Just got an email...

Just a few Throwers that went into the NFL
Jonathan Ogden, Baltimore
Terry Bradshaw, Pittsburgh
John Hannah, New England Patriots
Randy Cross, 49ers, Patriots
Russ Francis, 49ers
Robin Earl, Chicago Bears
Mark Malone, Pttsburgh Steelers QB
Jeff Stover, 49ers
Sean Farrell, New England Partiots, Tampa Bay
Don Mosebar, LA Raiders
Michael Carter, 49ers
Garin Veris, New England Patriots
Joe Phillips, San Diego Chargers
Tracy Simien, New Orelans Saints
Ron Dayne, New York Giants, Denver Broncos
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

Old Bolt
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Old Bolt » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:10 am

Reluctantly I must agree with Bong Resin on this one. Tony is one of the best there is with throws and strength. Tons of respect for the whole Ciarelli clan. Both Tony and Roxky's coaching successes speak for themselves.

______________

I own an old beat-up black Chrysler LeBaron that used to run pretty well back in the late 80's. Now it just kind of stutters (I mean sputters) and blows a lot of smoke.

slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by slowyoroll » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:12 am

Typical buckhead spin..no one is says Tony Cirarelli isn't the best..
We're just saying no one cares about throwing..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:22 am

kicks2 wrote:We're just saying no one cares about throwing..
A two page thread about a subject no one cares about?
Memo to kicked in the head
Threads that no one cares about; have zero (0) replies...
Reflect on that for a minute (or two)...
Then ask MDMom to translate the concpet for you...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

User avatar
oso76
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by oso76 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:28 pm

kicks2 wrote: We're just saying no one cares about throwing..
I consistantly see more people come out to watch the throws and do HS baseball games. I guess those who don't care about throws are usually associated with schools who have poor throwing programs. There is something very cool about watching a kid throw 50'+ in the shot and 160'+ in the discus. Don't put down what these kids put out in time and effort. I guarantee they are putting more time into throwing than baseball players put into their respective sport.

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:43 pm

oso76 wrote:I consistantly see more people come out to watch the throws and do HS baseball games. I guess those who don't care about throws are usually associated with schools who have poor throwing programs. There is something very cool about watching a kid throw 50'+ in the shot and 160'+ in the discus. Don't put down what these kids put out in time and effort. I guarantee they are putting more time into throwing than baseball players put into their respective sport.
You tell hur...
Baseball is just an excuse to eat hot dogs and drink beer in the middle of the day...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

TellIt
Posts: 748
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by TellIt » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:47 pm

blng_blng wrote: You tell hur...
Baseball is just an excuse to eat hot dogs and drink beer in the middle of the day...
Yea, and Angels and Dodgers(combined) bring out nearly 8 million hot dog eaters a year right?

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:51 pm

TellIt wrote:Yea, and Angels and Dodgers(combined) bring out nearly 8 million hot dog eaters a year right?
I never said anything about attending a baseball game not being a good time...
I am pretty sure that (beer + anything else) makes for entertainment tho'...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by slowyoroll » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:52 pm

blng_blng wrote:
You tell hur...
Baseball is just an excuse to eat hot dogs and drink beer in the middle of the day...
Don't front you do this all the time..baseball is where the money is..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:52 pm

I think MLB should hold a little experiment...
How would attendance be affected if beer was no longer sold at MLB games...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

User avatar
~44~
Posts: 3305
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by ~44~ » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:53 pm

blng_blng wrote: I never said anything about attending a baseball game not being a good time...
I am pretty sure that (beer + anything else) makes for entertainment tho'...
Huge call of the day!!

...good on you king_blng
Hi

slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by slowyoroll » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 pm

blng_blng wrote:
I never said anything about attending a baseball game not being a good time...
I am pretty sure that (beer + anything else) makes for entertainment tho'...[/quote]

On this we agree..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
WileyWolverine
Posts: 3071
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:45 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by WileyWolverine » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:58 pm

ocexport wrote:If you are talking about throwers and lifting, Espy must be used in the same breath as NHHS
and Arroyo Vista.
Defense Wins Championships... Offense Provides The Opportunity... WW


GO LAKERS

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Tony Ciarelli; best in the bizness...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:02 pm

MLB knows how important beer is to the game...
They named a tean after beer makers...
Image
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

Post Reply