Andrew Bynum & Circumcision

Surfing, swimming, fishing, running, hiking and croquet
Luca

Re: Andrew Bynum & Circumcision

Postby Luca » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:48 am

MDDad wrote:
Just to satisfy my curiosity, how are the tips taxed?

It's an excise tax.

John Q. Public wrote: I read an article quite a few years ago that said the circumcised men are actually more sensitive to pain than uncircumcised men. Both are more sensitive than women.

JQP, one must be circumspect in drawing such conclusions. This one is quite a stretch. It may simply arise that men, being married to women, are more sensitized to pain.

Trust me, unless you guys have done any circumcisions, it is a painful procedure and anesthesia is highly recommended. Luca

oceanvue

Postby oceanvue » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:02 am

I would have thought it would be a poll tax

slowyoroll

Postby slowyoroll » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 am

MDDad wrote:
And contrary to popular belief, it ain't the memory of the pain that hurts like hell. I had the unpleasant misfortune of being allowed to watch my oldest son get circumcised, and I wouldn't recommend it as a morning's light entertainment.

I also remember that day..no a big deal a couple little puppy whimpers...I felt bad but knew I was doing the right thing (for my son)

Women joke about this stuff..we all feel when a man is uncircumcised it's dirty and discusting ..and no one wants to even look at that ..it's like being deformed.. :2cents:
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:12 am

slowyoroll wrote:
I also remember that day..no a big deal a couple little puppy whimpers...I felt bad but knew I was doing the right thing (for my son)

Women joke about this stuff..we all feel when a man is uncircumcised it's dirty and discusting ..and no one wants to even look at that ..it's like being deformed.. :2cents:

OK, time for a hypothetical:

You're in an Italian restaurant, having dinner alone. You're lonely. In walks Taylor Mays, wearing one fine-looking black tux. He scans the room, finds you, and walks right up to your table. He tells you he's been crazy about you for years. He notices your pasta is a little light on the cheese. So he rips off his jacket and shirt, picks up a brick of Parmesan, and grates it on his abs. Then he asks if you would consider sailing the Mediterranean with him for two weeks on his private yacht, and he offers you his arm. Just before you leave, he tells you he's a "natural man."

What do you do?

RPW

Postby RPW » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:16 am

WTF?
I am The Voice of Reason

slowyoroll

Postby slowyoroll » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:19 am

MDDad wrote:
OK, time for a hypothetical:

You're in an Italian restaurant, having dinner alone. You're lonely. In walks Taylor Mays, wearing one fine-looking black tux. He scans the room, finds you, and walks right up to your table. He tells you he's been crazy about you for years. He notices your pasta is a little light on the cheese. So he rips off his jacket and shirt, picks up a brick of Parmesan, and grates it on his abs. Then he asks if you would consider sailing the Mediterranean with him for two weeks on his private yacht, and he offers you his arm. Just before you leave, he tells you he's a "natural man."

What do you do?

Uh..that's easy just ask him if there will be lots of tequilla on board..
Come on man! There are always exceptions..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

SoMelo

Postby SoMelo » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:17 am

Both of my boys were circumcised... I offer no apologies

THETRUTH

Postby THETRUTH » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 am

SoMelo wrote:Both of my boys were circumcised... I offer no apologies

TMI!

Return to “Outdoors and Recreational”