What is up with you Democrats?

Christobal
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:28 pm

What is up with you Democrats?

Post by Christobal » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:48 pm

Alright all you California/Country killing misguided left wing bafoons, let's get right down to business with the heart of the matter.

I can't help but notice all the repetive chanting from left wing political bobble heads, who seem to be able to criticize what the right is doing and yet rarely if ever offer a SOLUTION. They don't offer any kind of descriptive ALTERNATIVE, to handling the tough business at hand. The current democratic party is the party of twelve year old children in wussified adult bodies! Quite frankly, they are so bad, it's starting to stink as bad as Baghdad or Afghanistan. Please offer up a substantive example of a solution to the 'trouble' the Republican party has brought to the United States.


If you are not of sound mind or have a tendancy towards being squeemish sp?ppaul?, a Democrat, please DO NOT view the attached picture below. It is a real world example of the US and it's allies handling the sometimes messy but often 100% necessary business of destroying our enemies in their backyard instead of ours. The deserving victim took a solid hit from an allied high power rifle, probably of the bolt action, sniper specific variety, directly to the bridge of the nose. This is textbook and as it should be. =D>

Any questions or well thought out comments?

Christobal
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:28 pm

Necessary

Post by Christobal » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:57 pm

Picture of messy but necessary reality.

Christobal
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:28 pm

Looks like JQP has the Democrat saver on

Post by Christobal » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:02 pm

on a 256K limit and I don't see anything showing up. Just as well, probably saved a few democrats from losing their dinner and going all to pieces.

User avatar
Parrotpaul
Posts: 33550
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Re: What is up with you Democrats?

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:15 am

Christobal wrote:Alright all you California/Country killing misguided left wing bafoons, let's get right down to business with the heart of the matter.

I can't help but notice all the repetive chanting from left wing political bobble heads, who seem to be able to criticize what the right is doing and yet rarely if ever offer a SOLUTION. They don't offer any kind of descriptive ALTERNATIVE, to handling the tough business at hand. The current democratic party is the party of twelve year old children in wussified adult bodies! Quite frankly, they are so bad, it's starting to stink as bad as Baghdad or Afghanistan. Please offer up a substantive example of a solution to the 'trouble' the Republican party has brought to the United States.


If you are not of sound mind or have a tendancy towards being squeemish sp?ppaul?, a Democrat, please DO NOT view the attached picture below. It is a real world example of the US and it's allies handling the sometimes messy but often 100% necessary business of destroying our enemies in their backyard instead of ours. The deserving victim took a solid hit from an allied high power rifle, probably of the bolt action, sniper specific variety, directly to the bridge of the nose. This is textbook and as it should be. =D>

Any questions or well thought out comments?
Sure, we'll start with elections next month, and then wait hopefully until Bush terms out. Perhaps he won't spend us further into the cellar, and maybe he will see the folly of his excursion into Iraq.

Christobal
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:28 pm

Post by Christobal » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:55 pm

Thank you for providing nothing and even forecasting a questionable outcome to the elections. Waiting till Bush times out to reveal your collective earthshattering marching orders does nobody any good.

Please come up with something Thomas Friedman (the guy from the NYT) or Lieberman or one of the Clintons or Maxine Waters etc. layed out that is going to set the course in a better direction, for the short, medium, AND <<<< did you see that one there?? AANNDD, the long term. The long term is defined as the time out beyond the conclusion of Jr. High student body elections. :roll:

User avatar
Parrotpaul
Posts: 33550
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:05 pm

Christobal wrote:
Please come up with something Thomas Friedman (the guy from the NYT) or Lieberman or one of the Clintons or Maxine Waters etc. layed out that is going to set the course in a better direction, for the short, medium, AND <<<< did you see that one there?? AANNDD, the long term. The long term is defined as the time out beyond the conclusion of Jr. High student body elections. :roll:
Waiting for my NY TIMES editorial feeds from a friend who pays for them...unlike my cheap self.

Will post Friedman, Krugman, Dowd, et. al as soon as my source sends them. :mrgreen:

User avatar
mellin
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:35 pm

Re: What is up with you Democrats?

Post by mellin » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:53 pm

Christobal wrote:Alright all you California/Country killing misguided left wing bafoons, let's get right down to business with the heart of the matter.

I can't help but notice all the repetive chanting from left wing political bobble heads, who seem to be able to criticize what the right is doing and yet rarely if ever offer a SOLUTION. They don't offer any kind of descriptive ALTERNATIVE, to handling the tough business at hand. The current democratic party is the party of twelve year old children in wussified adult bodies! Quite frankly, they are so bad, it's starting to stink as bad as Baghdad or Afghanistan. Please offer up a substantive example of a solution to the 'trouble' the Republican party has brought to the United States.


If you are not of sound mind or have a tendancy towards being squeemish sp?ppaul?, a Democrat, please DO NOT view the attached picture below. It is a real world example of the US and it's allies handling the sometimes messy but often 100% necessary business of destroying our enemies in their backyard instead of ours. The deserving victim took a solid hit from an allied high power rifle, probably of the bolt action, sniper specific variety, directly to the bridge of the nose. This is textbook and as it should be. =D>

Any questions or well thought out comments?
Actually I would say George Bush is the 12 year old child that tells Iraq, Bring it on without thinking of the Consequences. At least most of the Democrats fought in Vietnam unlike the Chicken Hawk Republicans.

Colin Powell tried to tell Bush about Iraq that if “you break it and you own it”. But Bush didn’t listen because Bush hasn’t seen the blood of war, he and Cheney and the rest of the Republicans only see profit from war. But at least we have an all volunteer army so who cares?

Hanna
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:11 pm

Post by Hanna » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:44 pm

Watch the Lost Year in Iraq on PBS Frontline to see even more of what you are saying. What a mess, what a disgrace, what incompetency.

User avatar
mellin
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:35 pm

Post by mellin » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:56 am

Hanna wrote:Watch the Lost Year in Iraq on PBS Frontline to see even more of what you are saying. What a mess, what a disgrace, what incompetency.
I have Frontline taped, but haven’t watched it yet. Did watch Now Friday. It was about a woman reporter that went undercover in Iraq and lived with a Doctor and his family. It is sad how much we’ve screwed up that country.

Christobal
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:28 pm

Post by Christobal » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:55 am

"It is sad how much we’ve screwed up that country. "

Please take a little time to share your thoughts and that of the Frontline line offering you now appear to hung your whole outward image of the world on. I feel Frontline is one of the best doumentary creators in the world. However, I still know the media is by far a liberal majority. I also know, if you were to compile a list of all the Frontline shows, the 80-90% and possibly higher majority would be about things that could be described as bad/negative/struggles. Quite frankly, I'm waiting for Frontline to do what would be a bit of a self portrait. How about a story on the inherent and actively PATHETIC nature of the democratic party in America today. They could get two for the price of one by including an expose on American Jr. High class elections. The content would be much the same. In fact, I think Jr. High class election politics could be used in the story as an aiming point for the Democratic party to strive for.

With that said, please describe how The United States has screwed up Iraq. Since it made such an impression on you, I am sure you will be able to draw content from memory. Please include before and after. Please include information on how the concept of instant gratification is related to your argument. Please include things like the ratio of civilian to military casualties and how they apply to varying types of military campaigns at the disposal of the United States.

Do you agree with the concept of political assasination as a tool? Please offer up a piece of your wealth in logic and common sense. Don't be a typical Dem and give me one of these [-( , because it will be as transparent as everything else offered by the democratic party line.

User avatar
Parrotpaul
Posts: 33550
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Post by Parrotpaul » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:44 pm

A FRONTLINE documentary on the party of "moral values" would also be a real treat. :roll:

Descriptions of how we screwed up Iraq are not really necessary...read today's newspapers. Many have described it for us.

Tell us what wonderful things have been accomplished in Iraq...not the same tripe about democracy, finding and capturing Saddam, and, and, and....I can't think of aything else.

Iran surely appreciates our efforts though. =D>

Christobal
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:28 pm

Post by Christobal » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:39 pm

Getting descriptions of what is going on in Iraq is like asking Bill Clinton to publish on when it is right and when it is wrong to lie to a grand jury. The product will be smoke and mirrors that are apparently only transparent to Republicans.

Your new motto: Intelligent democrat, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Saddam Hussein is no longer in power. We are hearing a lot of 'scary' things out of the middle east. Scary is in the mind of the beholder. The scary men we are hearing from are nothing more than bearded garden trolls on their own. The insurgency are nothing more than the middle eastern version of the low life animal pack scum known simply as the 'gang member' here at home. Some may be decent capable human beings under the facade. The problem is, ignorantly, knowingly or otherwise, they have made a bad choise. They have made a selfish choice. Every last one of them deserves a bullet. Why? Because in large uninhibited groups the fruits of their child like selfishness comes about in deadly ways.

Democrats are too pathetic and sheltered here at home to decide on the sometimes hard choice over their own worthless idlealistic peace of mind. The average democrat is a boiling cauldron of HYPOCRISY waiting to explode.

jerry waller
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:41 pm

We Democrats

Post by jerry waller » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:56 pm

What is a bafoon?

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 19499
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: We Democrats

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:28 pm

jerry waller wrote:What is a bafoon?
It's very similar to an ofoe but it's bigger and has a deeper pitch.

User avatar
Datsun 510
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:09 am

Re: We Democrats

Post by Datsun 510 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:43 pm

John Q. Public wrote: It's very similar to an ofoe but it's bigger and has a deeper pitch.
ofoes and bafoons makes me feel like I'm in the doltdrums.

Christobal
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:28 pm

Re: We Democrats

Post by Christobal » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:17 pm

jerry waller wrote:What is a bafoon?
You know what it is unless you are a pinhead, which holds a high probability given the post you are responding in while mouth breathing your own flatulence.

Peace out petunia.

Hanna
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:11 pm

Hey, Jerry, welcome aboard

Post by Hanna » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:23 am

jerry waller wrote:What is a bafoon?

User avatar
Fordama
Posts: 18139
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:12 pm

Re: We Democrats

Post by Fordama » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:05 pm

jerry waller wrote:What is a bafoon?
There isn't much funnier than someone trying describe others as less intelligent while not being able to spell the words they are using for ridicule.

Mmmm, irony.

Fordama

Christobal
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:28 pm

Laugh all you want

Post by Christobal » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:52 am

However, if you're a democrat educated or otherwise I doubt you'll go toe to toe with me on this issue as opposed to continuing your sheltered hit and run mouth breathing flatulation. Step it up above fairy tale arm chair idealism or get run over.

User avatar
Parrotpaul
Posts: 33550
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Re: Laugh all you want

Post by Parrotpaul » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:36 am

Christobal wrote:However, if you're a democrat educated or otherwise I doubt you'll go toe to toe with me on this issue as opposed to continuing your sheltered hit and run mouth breathing flatulation. Step it up above fairy tale arm chair idealism or get run over.
What was it you were saying in October about the "questionable" outcome of the election?

Post Reply