How Important Is It to Be Born Beautiful?

Space, the environment, new discoveries and new uses for old ones
Notorious

Re: How Important Is It to Be Born Beautiful?

Post by Notorious » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:47 pm

SoMelo wrote: My eyes are gray, but sometimes blue or green..
Forgivable.

I actually have central heterochromia which is basically fancy talk for having two colors in the same eye. I have blue eyes but around the pupil there is a distinctive gold/yellow ring.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

AsIfYouKnew

Post by AsIfYouKnew » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Notorious wrote: Forgivable.

I actually have central heterochromia which is basically fancy talk for having two colors in the same eye. I have blue eyes but around the pupil there is a distinctive gold/yellow ring.
Isn't that caused by intestinal blockage? :mrgreen:
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
Jonathan Swift

http://www.civilityinamerica.org/en/index.html

RPW

Post by RPW » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:13 pm

I told you to stop letting men urinate in your face.
I am The Voice of Reason

Notorious

Post by Notorious » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:24 pm

RPW wrote:

I told you to stop letting men urinate in your face.
Not my fault God cursed you with brown eyes, homey. Some of us were born with beauty.

RPW

Post by RPW » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Notorious wrote: Not my fault God cursed you with brown eyes, homey. Some of us were born with beauty.
Your gayness is alarming.
I am The Voice of Reason

Notorious

Post by Notorious » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:44 pm

RPW wrote:
Your gayness is alarming.
I'd feel emasculated too if I had brown eyes and was talking to someone of better genetics.

SoMelo

Post by SoMelo » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:58 pm

I believe mine are 16-15 in Martin-Schultz scale

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 am

Notorious wrote: I'd feel emasculated too if I had brown eyes and was talking to someone of better genetics.
I've said this before Noto..the majority of the people I've known my whole life are white..
I couldn't tell you if their eyes are blue or green..I honestly don't notice..now the dark skinned people
I know that have green or blue eyes (like one of my brothers) those definitely stand out....get out with this
eye color stuff..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Notorious

Post by Notorious » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:41 am

slowyoroll wrote:
I've said this before Noto..the majority of the people I've known my whole life are white..
I couldn't tell you if their eyes are blue or green..I honestly don't notice..now the dark skinned people
I know that have green or blue eyes (like one of my brothers) those definitely stand out....get out with this
eye color stuff..
If you can't tell who has colored eyes and who doesn't then that's your faulty brown eyes at work. People with colored eyes see/know each other immediately, we even do a head nod sometimes in recognition of our eye color.

It's not that hard to make your eyes stand out, just need to be buying the right clothes and have the right hair color (or dye your hair).

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:43 am

Notorious wrote:
If you can't tell who has colored eyes and who doesn't then that's your faulty brown eyes at work. People with colored eyes see/know each other immediately, we even do a head nod sometimes in recognition of our eye color.
It's not that hard to make your eyes stand out, just need to be buying the right clothes and have the right hair color (or dye your hair).
:ROFL: That's pretty funny..the only way eye color really stands out is if you have dark skin or dark hair..otherwise..blue/green..no difference..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Notorious

Post by Notorious » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:46 am

slowyoroll wrote:
:ROFL: That's pretty funny..the only way eye color really stands out is if you have dark skin or dark hair..otherwise..blue/green..no difference..
I currently have black hair, and I generally only wear colors that help the difference, black/dark gray, blue/purple, stuff like that.

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:00 am

Notorious wrote: I currently have black hair, and I generally only wear colors that help the difference, black/dark gray, blue/purple, stuff like that.
Wait..what do you mean currently? Go lord..you die your hair?! I knew you were a ginger..

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

joefutbol

Post by joefutbol » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:03 am

Notorious

Post by Notorious » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:07 am

slowyoroll wrote:
Wait..what do you mean currently? Go lord..you die your hair?! I knew you were a ginger..
I've dyed my hair different colors before, never red, and I'd never be a ginger. It's the thing I hate more than anything even more than brown eyed people.

I usually have dirty blonde hair.

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:22 am

Notorious wrote: I've dyed my hair different colors before, never red, and I'd never be a ginger. It's the thing I hate more than anything even more than brown eyed people.I usually have dirty blonde hair.

One of your children will be born with red hair and brown eyes...

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Notorious

Post by Notorious » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:28 am

slowyoroll wrote:

One of your children will be born with red hair and brown eyes...
I'm thinking of adopting just to avoid any possibility of that happening.

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:45 am

Notorious wrote:
I'm thinking of adopting just to avoid any possibility of that happening.
Your adopted childs children will have red hair and brown eyes..or be half black.

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:47 am

They are rare but have you ever seen a black ginger? There was a little boy in my old neighborhood..black kid with flaming orange hair..it was bizarr but he was so cute..I saw his father one day..same thing..

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

SoMelo

Post by SoMelo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:47 am

slowyoroll wrote:They are rare but have you ever seen a black ginger? There was a little boy in my old neighborhood..black kid with flaming orange hair..it was bizarr but he was so cute..I saw his father one day..same thing..
I have, and with a bunch of freckles

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:50 am

SoMelo wrote:
I have, and with a bunch of freckles
My best friend is a bit of a ginger..her hair is more brownish now than red..she has freckles
Her mother is black father is white..she actually looks like Mya Rudolf's twin (SNL and Bridesmaids)

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT