Scientist: Use cattle to 'reverse' desertification

Space, the environment, new discoveries and new uses for old ones
kramer

Re: Scientist: Use cattle to 'reverse' desertification

Post by kramer » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Fordama wrote:
Now we also have to get you to realize that excess CO2 has other negative consequences.
Still waiting for you to tell us what the "safe level" of CO2 is.
Fordama wrote: I'm sure in time you'll have to concede that as well.
I'm sure in time you won't ever tell us what you think the safe ppm level of CO2 is. And so far, I called it! What's the matter, too intellectually limited and scared to get into a discussion?
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:41 am

kramer wrote:What's the matter, too intellectually limited and scared to get into a discussion?
 ! Message from: Vilepagan
Trolling is discouraged
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:46 am

kramer wrote: Still waiting for you to tell us what the "safe level" of CO2 is.

I'm sure in time you won't ever tell us what you think the safe ppm level of CO2 is. And so far, I called it! What's the matter, too intellectually limited and scared to get into a discussion?
Still too lazy to learn about the carbon cycle? How about the effect of carbonic acid in the oceans?

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:51 am

! Message from: Vilepagan
If I have to post another troll warning in this thread I'll lock it. The topic is not a fellow poster or their perceived shortcomings
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

kramer

Post by kramer » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am

Fordama wrote: Now we also have to get you to realize that excess CO2 has other negative consequences.
Still waiting for you to tell us what the safe level of CO2 is. Perhaps you can utilize the carbon cycle and come up with a number?

Here's some help:
www.350.org
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock