[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
15 foolish forecasts from Earth Day 1970 - Orange County Forums

15 foolish forecasts from Earth Day 1970

Space, the environment, new discoveries and new uses for old ones
kramer

15 foolish forecasts from Earth Day 1970

Postby kramer » Fri May 31, 2013 4:33 pm

“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

Parrotpaul

Re: 15 foolish forecasts from Earth Day 1970

Postby Parrotpaul » Fri May 31, 2013 4:39 pm

What do you have against Rockefeller?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

kramer

Postby kramer » Fri May 31, 2013 4:41 pm

“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Fri May 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Geez...what an ingrate for a former New Yorker. He was the best thing to happen to post WWII New York.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:02 am

Just what is it that Conservatives have against rich people with consciences?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

kramer

Postby kramer » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:55 am

kramer

Postby kramer » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:56 am

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Don't look at me, I just work here.

kramer

Postby kramer » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:24 pm

kramer

Postby kramer » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Kramer...look for the clues...when I said Rockefeller, I used a singular, and I used the pronoun, he.

kramer

Postby kramer » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:09 am

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:23 am

Fair enough.

So, how 'bout Nelson? Do you agree with my assessment of what he did for NY and its residents?

kramer

Postby kramer » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:54 am

Last edited by kramer on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:59 am

Might be time to look at what he did for NY. He was an interesting Republican...we could use many more just like him.

Return to “Science and Technology”