[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
(As I’ve been saying all along) World's top scientists just gave rigorous backing to systematically dismantle capitalism - Page 3 - Orange County Forums

(As I’ve been saying all along) World's top scientists just gave rigorous backing to systematically dismantle capitalism

Space, the environment, new discoveries and new uses for old ones
Wabash

Re: (As I’ve been saying all along) World's top scientists just gave rigorous backing to systematically dismantle capita

Postby Wabash » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:59 am

kramer,

I hope you are not indicative of your generation. My generation was a "can do" generation. We got great things done.

We weren't a "make do" generation that believed the current status quo would be the norm forever.

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Fordama

Re: (As I’ve been saying all along) World's top scientists just gave rigorous backing to systematically dismantle capita

Postby Fordama » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:17 am

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

kramer

Postby kramer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:58 am

What is the w"well established problem" that requires a solution?

That wasn't a "rhetorical question", that was a policy suggestion by 'scientists'.
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

kramer

Postby kramer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:02 pm

“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:05 pm

As I pointed out earlier. Products of hydrocarbons are carcinogenic. There is more to burning fossil fuels than CO2.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:40 pm

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:17 pm

What??? The right was staunchly opposed to cap and trade.
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:32 pm

Wikipedia:

In the United States, the "acid rain"-related emission trading system was principally conceived by C. Boyden Gray, a G.H.W. Bush administration attorney. Gray worked with the Environmental Defense Fund (EDF), who worked with the EPA to write the bill that became law as part of the Clean Air Act of 1990.

Signed by Bush...
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:42 am

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Return to “Science and Technology”