Me thinks it is a weasel.

Space, the environment, new discoveries and new uses for old ones
Tommy Tar

Me thinks it is a weasel.

Postby Tommy Tar » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:12 am

Uncommon Knowledge with David Berlinski on “The Deniable Darwin”

‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Fordama

Re: Me thinks it is a weasel.

Postby Fordama » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:48 am

Couldn't watch very much. Creationist claptrap.

The movement has been quite for several years after their last repackaging--"intelligent design"--was legally axed. Now they'll be coming out with a new set of bad ideas that are scientifically inaccurate with the hidden agenda of inserting religion into science.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:00 am

Yes. It is quite apparent you did not watch.

And who is the science denier? :)
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:41 am

Um, Tommy. Because somebody can't watch a video - or doesn't want to sacrifice an hour of their time - or can't turn their sound on - doesn't mean that they're denying anything. It just means they have more important things to do. Or they're someplace where they can't turn their sound on. Posting only a video is about as useless as posting a link with no explanation.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:29 pm

Tommy Tar wrote:Yes. It is quite apparent you did not watch.

I did watch--until the jibber jabber woo got to be too much. His ridiculous assertion that Darwin's theory was local but not global was my breaking point. The creationists previously tried some sort of similarly poor logic when they claimed that micro-evolution was real, buy macro-evolution wasn't.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Return to “Science and Technology”