Your Family May Have Once Been A Different Color

Space, the environment, new discoveries and new uses for old ones
Parrotpaul

Your Family May Have Once Been A Different Color

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:05 pm

This is a pretty interesting read.......... http://www.npr.org:80/templates/story/s ... =100057939
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

4B's

Re: Your Family May Have Once Been A Different Color

Post by 4B's » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Bev will be P.O.'d

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:38 pm

4B's wrote:Bev will be P.O.'d
For sure, and you can bet a hefty chunk of change she will turn this thread into another illegal immigration once she realizes the possibilities suggested in the article. She of course will deny the possibility of such a thing happening could ever be applied to her.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Parrotpaul wrote:For sure, and you can bet a hefty chunk of change she will turn this thread into another illegal immigration once she realizes the possibilities suggested in the article. She of course will deny the possibility of such a thing happening could ever be applied to her.

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:54 pm

I don't know if my family was more white, black, brown, red or yellow many generations ago . . . but we were sure as hell more green about eight months ago.

MDD