Trump 'Crazy Like a Fox'

Health, fitness and medicine
ShiftyMutt

Trump 'Crazy Like a Fox'

Post by ShiftyMutt » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:55 pm

I thought this was pretty interesting. Psychiatrists and psychologists weigh in on Trump's personality and behavior.
His fear of being 'less than', his apparent anger, self-absorption, revenge reflex etc.

STAT interviewed 10 psychiatrists and psychologists — some supporters of Trump, some not — about the president’s behavior and what it might say about his personality and mental health. All are respected in their field and close observers of Trump. They based their views on his books, public statements, appearances, and tweets, but emphasized that they have no firsthand knowledge of Trump.

https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/30/tru ... aign=sciam

It's just a good read and I feel like it just scratches the surface.

Tommy Tar

Re: Trump 'Crazy Like a Fox'

Post by Tommy Tar » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:55 pm

Funny how the same 10 psychiatrists say nothing about Joe Binden. :eh?:
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:20 pm

Not sure why that is funny. Explain.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:19 pm

Why would they? Trump demonstrates his personality disorder(s) on a daily basis while Biden seems like a pretty normal person. Especially since the article was written more than 2 years ago when Biden wasn't even in the spotlight.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:23 pm

Tommy Tar wrote:Funny how the same 10 psychiatrists say nothing about Joe Binden
As funny as you saying nothing about Drumpf?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:46 pm

So desperate for attention that he thinks people should celebrate his "victories" in byes, but yeah, maybe the shrinks should look into Biden.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:58 pm

Did a search to see who he beat and all I found was "North Dakota is not holding a Republican presidential preference contest."

So congratulations on beating no one in a contest that didn't take place, little donny. I'd like to see Biden top that.
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump