What is happening in Illinois?

Crimes, criminals and the justice system
ND7

What is happening in Illinois?

Postby ND7 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:15 pm

These folks make California seem like Texas.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/03/us/03 ... C_BRF.html

"What matters is not that it's true, but that I believe it; or no, not that I believe it, but that I believe it....I trust I make myself obscure."
St. Thomas More, A Man for All Seasons.

GOODave

Re: What is happening in Illinois?

Postby GOODave » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:34 am

Daly and the chicago democraps have been trying to get hand guns out of private ownership for a long time. That "strict hand gun law" the SC just threw out was but their (up to this point) latest attempt: THAT time, they did it through the state legislature. No one in Illinois, outside of Chicago metro, thinks we need such draconian laws but, of course, the Democrap machine will not be denied: The moment the SC threw out the "you can't own one," they had this one sitting in the wings.

I'm sure they knew the SC would overturn it so, when they did hear the verdict, all that was necessary was a vote: FORTUNATELY, this new law ONLY applies to Chicago... but I'm also sure it won't end here.

This is a great argument for making "North Illinois" the 51st state.

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:52 am

GOODave wrote:Daly and the chicago democraps have been trying to get hand guns out of private ownership for a long time. That "strict hand gun law" the SC just threw out was but their (up to this point) latest attempt: THAT time, they did it through the state legislature. No one in Illinois, outside of Chicago metro, thinks we need such draconian laws but, of course, the Democrap machine will not be denied: The moment the SC threw out the "you can't own one," they had this one sitting in the wings.

I'm sure they knew the SC would overturn it so, when they did hear the verdict, all that was necessary was a vote: FORTUNATELY, this new law ONLY applies to Chicago... but I'm also sure it won't end here.

Gotta protect all those gangbangers in the projects up there.. :fan: Can't have the mayor's and city council's election base endangered.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Logic.in.LN

Postby Logic.in.LN » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:57 am

GOODave wrote:Daly and the chicago democraps have been trying to get hand guns out of private ownership for a long time. That "strict hand gun law" the SC just threw out was but their (up to this point) latest attempt: THAT time, they did it through the state legislature. No one in Illinois, outside of Chicago metro, thinks we need such draconian laws but, of course, the Democrap machine will not be denied: The moment the SC threw out the "you can't own one," they had this one sitting in the wings.

What surprised me more was that there are 45 members of the city council. Does every block in the city have its own representative??? #-o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former”
– Albert Einstein

Government - If you think the problems we create are bad, jut wait until you see our solutions.

GOODave

Postby GOODave » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:55 am

Logic.in.LN wrote:What surprised me more was that there are 45 members of the city council. Does every block in the city have its own representative??? #-o

I recommend to anyone interested in local politics a little research into Chicago-style local politics. It is as fascinating as it is scary what Daly #1 set up.

Return to “Crime and Punishment”