Texas Criminal Alien Arrest Data

Crimes, criminals and the justice system
Brooke

Texas Criminal Alien Arrest Data

Postby Brooke » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:33 pm

The Texas Dept of Public Safety released statistics of crimes committed by criminal aliens over the last five years. The number of crimes committed by criminal illegal aliens is staggering and the report notes that these statistics include crimes reported to the DPS by local agencies. The arrestees may have offenses in other states. Also Texas arrestees who have not had interaction with the DHS which resulted in the collection of fingerprints are not included as their identity cannot be bio-metrically verified by DHS.

Between June 1, 2011 and March 31, 2016 DHS reports over 187,000 criminal illegal aliens have been booked into local Texas jails. During their criminal careers these criminal illegal aliens were charged with more than 500,000 criminal offenses.

Those arrests include 996 homicide charges; 59,200 assault charges; 14,833 burglary charges; 58,825 drug charges; 605 kidnapping charges; 36,317 theft charges; 39,421 obstructing police charges; 3,315 robbery charges; 5,218 sexual assault charges; and 7,486 weapons charges. Of the total criminal aliens arrested in that time-frame, over 124,000 or 66% were identified by DHS status as being in the US illegally at the time of their last arrest.

According to DPS criminal history records, those criminal charges have thus far resulted in over 224,000 convictions including 413 homicide convictions; 22,102 assault convictions; 7,193 burglary convictions; 29,255 drug convictions; 205 kidnapping convictions; 16,346 theft convictions; 19,457 obstructing police convictions; 1,680 robbery convictions; 2,360 sexual assault convictions; and 3,148 weapons convictions. Of the convictions associated with criminal alien arrests, over 149,000 or 66% are associated with aliens who were identified by DHS status as being in the US illegally at the time of their last arrest.
https://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administr ... istics.htm

Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Re: Texas Criminal Alien Arrest Data

Postby Brooke » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:51 pm

How about the pro-amnesty, open borders, bleeding hearts weigh in here regarding the outrageous crime statistics in Texas by illegal aliens? All those who swear that Obama protects American citizens and U.S. sovereign territory argue that he isn't committing treason by refusing to enforce immigration laws.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:14 pm

What you describe isn't considered treason
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Brooke

Postby Brooke » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:31 pm

Describe why it isn't according to you Wabash.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:55 pm

Articles without context are fun!

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:08 pm

Brooke wrote:Describe why it isn't according to you Wabash.

Treason is defined in Art III. Sec. III. of the Constitution. Read it.

You will not need any further explanation.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

broman

Postby broman » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Regan, similar to Obama, fundamentally saw America as a land open to immigrants that believe in the “American Dream.” In November 1979 when announcing his candidacy for the presidency Reagan proposed a treaty allowing for full freedom of movement for all workers throughout North America. Even as far back as 1952 when the US immigration policy was still controlled by the very restrictive Immigration Act of 1924, Reagan gave a speech embracing nearly unlimited immigration:

“I . . . have thought of America as a place in the divine scheme of things that was set aside as a promised land . . . [A]nd the price of admission was very simple . . . Any place in the world and any person from these places; any person with the courage, with the desire to tear up their roots, to strive for freedom, to attempt and dare to live in a strange and foreign place, to travel halfway across the world was welcome here . . . I believe that God in shedding his grace on this country has always in this divine scheme of things kept an eye on our land and guided it as a promised land for these people.

Every U.S. president since 1956 has permitted temporary immigrants immigration assistance. This begins with President Eisenhower in 1956 paroling 923 foreign-born orphans into the custody of U.S. military families looking to adopt them. During 1959-to 72, Presidents Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard Nixon used executive powers to parole into the U.S. a majority of 621,403 Cuban asylum seekers fleeing from Castro’s Cuba. In 1976, President Gerald Ford granted extended voluntary departure to defend from deportation an unknown number of Lebanese who escaped Lebanon for the U.S. President Jimmy Carter paroled 123,000 Cubans and Haitians into the U.S. during the Mariel boatliff in 1980 and most importantly President Ronald Reagan deferred deportation for children in more than 100,000 families if the parents of the families were gaining legal status under the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act, IRCA, and granted AMNESTY to over three million immigrants . In 1990, President George H. Bush used executive powers to postpone deportations of up to 1.5 million spouses and children of people legalized under IRCA and in 1992, Presidents George H. Bush and Bill Clinton approved stays of deportation to about 190,000 El Salvadorans whose temporary protected status that permitted them to live and work in the U.S. had expired. And finally in 2012 President Barack Obama applied executive power to defer deportations for up to 1.8 million young immigrants in the U.S. illegally., who entered before they were 16 years of age and less than 31 years old,.
http://news.jornal.us/article-681112.Ex ... dents.html

Based on your standard Brooke, all the presidents are guilty of treason. Why is Obama any different from his predecessors?

Brooke

Postby Brooke » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:42 pm

The Texas statistics on criminal alien crime affirm the harm they have done and continue to do to our society. It's self-evident.

Posters who have responded so far are ignoring the lost and ruined lives of American citizens who have suffered because of illegal aliens in our country. Therefore, do you want to come out of your cubbyholes and be brave enough to endorse encouraging and allowing illegal aliens in our society? Or do you prefer to make silly arguments that have nothing to do with the ruined and lost lives of your fellow citizens?

Where is that bleeding heart compassion liberals and democrats were so quick to parade in front of folks who object to allowing criminals in our country? There is none for Americans who are the crime victims of these dirtbags.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:44 pm

I haven't ignored anything. I only pointed out the error of your beliefs about treason.

Brooke

Postby Brooke » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:44 pm

broman this thread is about illegal aliens. You have mixed in refugees, orphans, legal immigrants, etc., which do not apply to this topic.

Aren't you shocked at the crime statistics? If you aren't, you should be.

Brooke

Postby Brooke » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Your response doesn't deserve an answer Wabash. You are only here to cause trouble and derail topics.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:58 pm

You're welcome Brooke. Just clearing up your misconceptions about treason.
Last edited by Wabash on Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

broman

Postby broman » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:04 pm

Brooke wrote:broman this thread is about illegal aliens. You have mixed in refugees, orphans, legal immigrants, etc., which do not apply to this topic.

Aren't you shocked at the crime statistics? If you aren't, you should be.

Well excuuuse me!!!!

Brooke

Postby Brooke » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:25 pm

I have no misconceptions about what treason entails. But you Wabash, need to expand your horizons. Read below and increase your knowledge. The Obama administration has betrayed American citizens at every turn and he did it again in Cuba and Argentina. He is a miserable failure and a traitor.

treason

noun disloyalty

crime, mutiny, sedition, subversion, treachery, deceit, deceitfulness, deception, disaffection, dishonesty, faithlessness, perfidy, revolt, revolutionary, traitorous, breach of faith, seditious, seditiousness
Last edited by Brooke on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brooke

Postby Brooke » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Stick to the topic broman and you won't waste all your energy running around in left field.

broman

Postby broman » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Brooke wrote:Stick to the topic broman and you won't waste all your energy running around in left field.

Brooke wrote:I have no misconceptions about what treason entails. But you Wabash, need to expand your horizons. Read below and increase your knowledge. The Obama administration has betrayed American citizens at every turn and he did it again in Cuba and Argentina. He is a miserable failure and a traitor.

Stick to the topic!!!

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:53 pm

broman wrote:Stick to the topic!!!

Thank you.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:11 pm

Brooke wrote:I have no misconceptions about what treason entails.

Actually you do.

U.S. Constitution Art III. Sec. III

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The actions of illegal immigrants in Texas do not constitute treason for the president. The two aren't even remotely related.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:20 am

In Brookes tiny thought process, any political belief different than her beliefs is treason.

She doesn't do well with democracy.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Return to “Crime and Punishment”