Social Darwinism strikes the "patriot" movement

Stupid Criminal Tricks are our favorites!
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Social Darwinism strikes the "patriot" movement

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:36 am

Sounds like this guy should have traded his tin foil hat for a Kevlar one.

Charles Carter and Vincent Smith were tossin' a few back and planning the Paul Revere 2016 Final March To Restore America when Carter pulled Smith's gun out of its holster and pointed it at him. Smith pulled out his "spare" gun and shot Carter. The local Marshall declared it self defense.

“Dear friends it’s my dearest regrets to have to share this heart breaking new (sic) with you tonight. That OUR fellow patriot and brother Charles Carter is no longer with us. He gone to be with Jesus. Today killed by a fellow patriot Vincent Smith. Who was suppose (sic) to be his brother in arms and friend."

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/anti-ob ... -over-gun/

If more drunken wack jobs had guns...

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Re: Social Darwinism strikes the "patriot" movement

Postby Wabash » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:53 am

It's amazing how many people get killed accidentally by so called responsible gun owners.

First rule: Assume all weapons are loaded until personally verified to the contrary.

Second rule: Do not point a weapon at anything you don't intend to shoot.

Firearms safety is so basic and yet these types of accidents occur almost daily.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Return to “News of the Weird”