Internet Privacy

Geek spoken here
not4u13

Re: Internet Privacy

Post by not4u13 »

Parrotpaul wrote:There is no agency in the world who keeps more up-to-date info on me than the University of Maine. UM has always been able to track me, my phone numbers, and a host of mailing addresses over the years. But they never send a birthday card or a holiday card...all they ever want is my money.
:ROFL: :ROFL:
Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; John Muir
http://www.quotesdaddy.com
GOODave

Post by GOODave »

Parrotpaul wrote:There is no agency in the world who keeps more up-to-date info on me than the University of Maine. UM has always been able to track me, my phone numbers, and a host of mailing addresses over the years. But they never send a birthday card or a holiday card...all they ever want is my money.
what???

They don't solicit your info for inclusion in the most recent "Who's who" tome?

Huh!
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

They should put an alumni association on the hunt for OBL. They'd probably already have him in their database.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
Ramon

Post by Ramon »

John Q. Public wrote: They should put an alumni association on the hunt for OBL. They'd probably already have him in their database.
The Pepperdine Allumni Association calls us at home at 8:15pm every night...It's been months...We use it to calibrate our DVR's clock...Pretty accurate...More so than the U.S. Naval Observatory Atomic Clock even! :shock:
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions