Page 1 of 6

Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:37 am
by Buc Pride
Get in why you can
Its going to be a fun ride into late October

Has a team ever had 3 all-stars start in the OF?

GO BLUE!

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:39 am
by GOODave
Buc Pride wrote:Get in why you can
Its going to be a fun ride into late October

Has a team ever had 3 all-stars start in the OF?

GO BLUE!
I like the Dodgers and I'm thrilled at their success ... what are they, now, on an 8-game winning streak?

That's great and I wish them all the success in the world... Except in any freeway series.

:wink:

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:07 am
by THe Nug
I wish I could somehow obtain one of Manny's bats. That way I can accomplish almost any task. Need to get out of work early today? Don't fret. I have Manny's bat and will knock out your boss. Too tired for sex? No problem. Manny's bat will take care of everything.

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:08 am
by GOODave
THe Nug wrote:I wish I could somehow obtain one of Manny's bats. That way I can accomplish almost any task. Need to get out of work early today? Don't fret. I have Manny's bat and will knock out your boss. Too tired for sex? No problem. Manny's bat will take care of everything.
Congratulations, THe, you have bested your own record for senseless, pointless responses.

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:12 am
by Buc Pride
THe Nug wrote:I wish I could somehow obtain one of Manny's bats. That way I can accomplish almost any task. Need to get out of work early today? Don't fret. I have Manny's bat and will knock out your boss. Too tired for sex? No problem. Manny's bat will take care of everything.

Manny's bat makes the world go around.
I keep a picture of it hanging in my office....

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:14 am
by Red
Buc Pride wrote:Get in why you can
Its going to be a fun ride into late October

Has a team ever had 3 all-stars start in the OF?

GO BLUE!
Nope not me. I have always been a Dodger fan since the 70's when they knocked the crap out of the Yankees 1977 and 1978.

Cey, Russell, Lopes, and Garvey in the infield. Baker, Smith, and Monday in the outfield. Remember Boog Powell?

BTW, I am also an Angel fan.

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:18 am
by Buc Pride
GOODave wrote:
Congratulations, THe, you have bested your own record for senseless, pointless responses.

actually, THe's point was that Manny's bat is the reason why the boys are hitting the ball well.
THe point was not lost on me.

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:20 am
by SoMelo
The only thing good about the Dodger's are the Dodger Dogs and now you can buy them at Smart & Final.

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 am
by Buc Pride
Julius wrote:The only thing good about the Dodger's are the Dodger Dogs and now you can buy them at Smart & Final.
Come on, J
I know you like Vinny...everybody LOVES Vinny

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:35 am
by THe Nug
GOODave wrote:
Congratulations, THe, you have bested your own record for senseless, pointless responses.
Jesus replied, “Do wedding guests mourn while celebrating with the groom? Of course not. But someday the groom will be taken away from them, and then they will fast.--Matthew 9:15

Those angles fans better get used to fasting. And Scioscia isn’t the groom he once was.

What was that? Sorry I haven't posted more latley as I been busy scoring the Drudge Report for good copy and paste ammunition. Are you angy the Angels aren't doing better? Did God finaly give up on them? Or just the fair weather fans? Ever notice that when you go to an Angels game the crowd is dead silent until the other teams fans start chanting "Let's go Red Sox. Or “Let's go Yankees.” They have to be reminded to cheer. Those poor souls.

The Dodgers' bats are cracking this year. No doubt about it.

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:51 am
by GOODave
THe Nug wrote:Jesus replied, “Do wedding guests mourn while celebrating with the groom? Of course not. But someday the groom will be taken away from them, and then they will fast.--Matthew 9:15

Those angles fans better get used to fasting. And Scioscia isn’t the groom he once was.
Keep trying. Cogent thought will return one day. Not today.

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:32 am
by THe Nug
GOODave wrote:Keep trying. Cogent thought will return one day. Not today.
Looky here. It's KevinHurl version 2.0. One day there will be a thread you don't respond to. Today is not that day.

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:44 am
by MDDad
Buc Pride wrote:Get in why you can
Its going to be a fun ride into late October

Has a team ever had 3 all-stars start in the OF?

GO BLUE!
Many true Angels fans would rather eat their young than root for the Dodgers. It's a Yankees-Mets kind of thing.

THe Nug wrote:I wish I could somehow obtain one of Manny's bats. That way I can accomplish almost any task. Need to get out of work early today? Don't fret. I have Manny's bat and will knock out your boss. Too tired for sex? No problem. Manny's bat will take care of everything.
True Dodgers fans should also know that the barrel end of Manny's bat is also an excellent cure for diarrhea.

MDD

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:54 am
by GOODave
THe Nug wrote:
Looky here. It's KevinHurl version 2.0. One day there will be a thread you don't respond to. Today is not that day.
I know going in that people like you, without sense or reason and mostly just hatred, are uncomfortable when people like me, with sense and reason, respond to your thoughts.

Something about shining a light on the small, dark places that you (plural) simply cannot handle. At LEAST you haven't tried to get me to stop like some of your brethren ... oh wait: You have.

:lol:

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:45 pm
by Buc Pride
MDDad wrote:
Many true Angels fans would rather eat their young than root for the Dodgers. It's a Yankees-Mets kind of thing.




True Dodgers fans should also know that the barrel end of Manny's bat is also an excellent cure for diarrhea.

MDD
Dodger fans don't consider the Angels a rival (were over the LA of Anahiem thing)


But


ALL Angel lovers HATE The AZUL.

We already have many rivals (that happen to be in our division and league)

It reminds me of the one way rivalry Edison had with Huntington HS. HB's main concern was Edison and Edison didn't care one way or the other about HB.

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:48 pm
by THe Nug
GOODave wrote:
I know going in that people like you, without sense or reason and mostly just hatred, are uncomfortable when people like me, with sense and reason, respond to your thoughts.

Something about shining a light on the small, dark places that you (plural) simply cannot handle. At LEAST you haven't tried to get me to stop like some of your brethren ... oh wait: You have.

:lol:

With all due respect, this here is a thread about the Dodgers. If you don't have anything to add about the Dodgers maybe you shouldn't say anything at all. You may have missed it but Manny lent his bat to a relief pitcher who had only three at bats in his career. He showed up to the park without a bat. With Manny's bat he got a hit and an RBI.

And I apologize for referring to you as KenvinHurl 2.0.
You're more like Beta KevinHurl.

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:38 pm
by GOODave
THe Nug wrote:

With all due respect, this here is a thread about the Dodgers. If you don't have anything to add about the Dodgers maybe you shouldn't say anything at all. You may have missed it but Manny lent his bat to a relief pitcher who had only three at bats in his career. He showed up to the park without a bat. With Manny's bat he got a hit and an RBI.

And I apologize for referring to you as KenvinHurl 2.0.
You're more like Beta KevinHurl.
And you're more like an idiot... with all due respect.

FTR, conversations about Hurl OR me, personally, are not "about the Dodgers."

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:45 pm
by Lancer4Life
THe Nug wrote:

With all due respect, this here is a thread about the Dodgers. If you don't have anything to add about the Dodgers maybe you shouldn't say anything at all.
Here is me saying nothing at all............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. :lol:

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:51 pm
by Buc Pride
I guess Angel fan is not interested

We will keep the bandwagon door open till mid May.....

Re: Dodger bandwagon now accepting Angel fan

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:53 pm
by Lancer4Life
Buc Pride wrote:I guess Angel fan is not interested

We will keep the bandwagon door open till mid May.....
Bandwagon is gone