Toyota Courts Latinos With Free Hispanic Pride Stickers

Reconquista Primero

Re: Toyota Courts Latinos With Free Hispanic Pride Stickers

Post by Reconquista Primero » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Brooke wrote:

Hey loco, only people who live in the USA call themselves Americans. You are too dumb to talk to, go slither under your rock and stay there.
Calling me names will not stop my people's movement to void the Treaty of Guadalupe and have California again be part of Mexico.
Why call me names? Can't figure out an intelligent response? Do the moderators know of your habit?
I earned undergraduate and graduate degrees from the UC system. Can you say the same?
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.

e. rosewater

Post by e. rosewater » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Brooke wrote:I don't know why you bother, everybody already knows that. Even Hispanic college professors and politicians have been up-front about that all along.
Because I know folks like you forget.
What hypocrisy looks like.

Link

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:22 pm

e. rosewater wrote: Because I know folks like you forget.
You don't know any such thing.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

e. rosewater

Post by e. rosewater » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:27 am

Brooke wrote:You don't know any such thing.
Yes I do.
What hypocrisy looks like.

Link

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:22 am

Reconquista Primero wrote:
Calling me names will not stop my people's movement to void the Treaty of Guadalupe and have California again be part of Mexico.
Why call me names? Can't figure out an intelligent response? Do the moderators know of your habit?
I earned undergraduate and graduate degrees from the UC system. Can you say the same?
It would be a lot better for Mexico to build itself up to California's level before even thinking of taking it over.. :wink:
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:23 am

Troglodyte wrote: It would be a lot better for Mexico to build itself up to California's level before even thinking of taking it over.. :wink:
After the rapacious taking of our land (California) by the white man, we want to bring back into the fold and exploit its resources. It will take time, but it will be accomplished one way or the other. It will then raise the homeland to a higher level.
Don't worry: We probably won't treat the white man as poorly as the white man has treated us. :)

Red

Post by Red » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:25 am

Reconquista Primero wrote: After the rapacious taking of our land (California) by the white man, we want to bring back into the fold and exploit its resources. It will take time, but it will be accomplished one way or the other. It will then raise the homeland to a higher level.
Don't worry: We probably won't treat the white man as poorly as the white man has treated us. :)

IDIOT ALERT!

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:48 am

Red wrote:

IDIOT ALERT!
How sad: You have aligned yourself with the racist I affectionately call "Blanca."
Why the hate? I bear you no ill will. I only want our homeland back.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:49 am

Reconquista Primero wrote:After the rapacious taking of our land (California) by the white man, we want to bring back into the fold and exploit its resources. It will take time, but it will be accomplished one way or the other. It will then raise the homeland to a higher level.
Oh, so you can't fix your homeland yourselves so you think the influence of the USA will cure Mexico's problems? What needs to be done is to organize and repair Mexico before you even think about conquering any other land. Failure begets failure.
RP wrote:Don't worry: We probably won't treat the white man as poorly as the white man has treated us. :)
No one took your land and isn't it true that Mexico has been in chaos most of the time since it won its independence from Spain?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Reconquista Primero wrote:After the rapacious taking of our land (California) by the white man, we want to bring back into the fold and exploit its resources. It will take time, but it will be accomplished one way or the other. It will then raise the homeland to a higher level.
Blanca wrote:Oh, so you can't fix your homeland yourselves so you think the influence of the USA will cure Mexico's problems? What needs to be done is to organize and repair Mexico before you even think about conquering any other land. Failure begets failure.
We aren't talking about conquest.
We are simply re-acquiring that which was taken from us. It will be a peaceful exchange and you probably won't even realize it until it happens. Of course, I use the editorial "you," because you, Blanca, can see what is happening but can't get anybody on this board to believe you.
We can use the resources and people of California to build a better Mexico. Isn't that a win/win for everybody?
RP wrote:Don't worry: We probably won't treat the white man as poorly as the white man has treated us. :)
Blanca wrote:No one took your land and isn't it true that Mexico has been in chaos most of the time since it won its independence from Spain?
What a complete non-sequitor. Do you always go off on tangents like that?
I'll say it again: We can use the resources and people of California to build a better Mexico. Isn't that a win/win for everybody?

Red

Post by Red » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:28 pm

How sad: You have aligned yourself with the racist I affectionately call "Blanca."
Why the hate? I bear you no ill will. I only want our homeland back.
I dont align myself to anybody. You sound like a one and only numbskull. Carry on!

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:36 pm

loco wrote:After the rapacious taking of our land (California) by the white man, we want to bring back into the fold and exploit its resources. It will take time, but it will be accomplished one way or the other. It will then raise the homeland to a higher level.
Blanca wrote:Oh, so you can't fix your homeland yourselves so you think the influence of the USA will cure Mexico's problems? What needs to be done is to organize and repair Mexico before you even think about conquering any other land. Failure begets failure.
loco wrote:We aren't talking about conquest. We are simply re-acquiring that which was taken from us. It will be a peaceful exchange and you probably won't even realize it until it happens.
There is that victim theme again. The land was not taken from you. It was not only won in a war, but you were paid for it as well. Shouldn't you be grateful that the USA didn't take your entire country away from you? Mexico City was surrounded - remember? As I recall there were some American leaders who were in favor or doing just that.

If that had happened then you would have really had something to whine about.
loco wrote:Of course, I use the editorial "you," because you, Blanca, can see what is happening but can't get anybody on this board to believe you.
Please note that your name is loco, however there are more appropriate names, but I am already skating on thin ice being currently pinked.
loco wrote:We can use the resources and people of California to build a better Mexico. Isn't that a win/win for everybody?
Well, there you go. Spoken like a true victim. Where is your pride? Do it yourselves so you can have something to be proud of instead of sponging off those who live in a great country.
loco wrote:Don't worry: We probably won't treat the white man as poorly as the white man has treated us. :)
I should have commented here, but I will zip it for now.
Blanca wrote:No one took your land and isn't it true that Mexico has been in chaos most of the time since it won its independence from Spain?
loco wrote:What a complete non-sequitor. Do you always go off on tangents like that?
I'll say it again: We can use the resources and people of California to build a better Mexico. Isn't that a win/win for everybody?
No tangent, loco. Part of your problem seems to be that you lack the wherewithal to connect the dots; in this case in the reverse.

I want to know why Mexicans always moan and groan about the USA, but never utter a word about being conquered by Spain for 300 years? What's up with that? Can you explain?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Red wrote:
I dont align myself to anybody. You sound like a one and only numbskull. Carry on!
I agree, he does sound odd at best. But, perhaps he will be willing to give forth with some information I have been dying to know for a long time. :D

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Red wrote:
I don't need permission from you to "carry on." Is this yet another instance of the white man patronizing the brown man?

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:36 pm

loco wrote:After the rapacious taking of our land (California) by the white man, we want to bring back into the fold and exploit its resources. It will take time, but it will be accomplished one way or the other. It will then raise the homeland to a higher level.
loco wrote:We aren't talking about conquest. We are simply re-acquiring that which was taken from us. It will be a peaceful exchange and you probably won't even realize it until it happens.
Blanca wrote:There is that victim theme again. The land was not taken from you. It was not only won in a war, but you were paid for it as well. Shouldn't you be grateful that the USA didn't take your entire country away from you? Mexico City was surrounded - remember? As I recall there were some American leaders who were in favor or doing just that.

If that had happened then you would have really had something to whine about.

My people are victims: They are victims of racist bigot oppresors like you who do not value life unless it is a white person. :(
loco wrote:Of course, I use the editorial "you," because you, Blanca, can see what is happening but can't get anybody on this board to believe you.
Blanca wrote:Please note that your name is loco, however there are more appropriate names, but I am already skating on thin ice being currently pinked.
It is a shame you cannot control yourself. I learned in college that the inability to do so is a sign of a lower intellect.
loco wrote:We can use the resources and people of California to build a better Mexico. Isn't that a win/win for everybody?
Blanca wrote:Well, there you go. Spoken like a true victim. Where is your pride? Do it yourselves so you can have something to be proud of instead of sponging off those who live in a great country.

I will be very proud of playing a part in returning the homeland to its rightful owners. Are you proud of being a racist bigoted oppressor?
loco wrote:Don't worry: We probably won't treat the white man as poorly as the white man has treated us. :)
Blanca wrote:I should have commented here, but I will zip it for now.
Finally showing some control? Perhaps this is hope for you. But that won't stop our progress.
loco wrote:What a complete non-sequitor. Do you always go off on tangents like that?
Blanca wrote:No tangent, loco. Part of your problem seems to be that you lack the wherewithal to connect the dots; in this case in the reverse.

I want to know why Mexicans always moan and groan about the USA, but never utter a word about being conquered by Spain for 300 years? What's up with that? Can you explain?
I don't know why some Mexicans do that. My parents don't.
Who cares what happened in the distant past. I am only concerned with moving forward with the re-integration of California into Mexico.

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Duplicate

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Brooke wrote: I agree, he does sound odd at best. But, perhaps he will be willing to give forth with some information I have been dying to know for a long time. :D
After the way you have treated me by namecalling and saying I am like a snake? You need to work on your diplomacy skills, Blanca.

Red

Post by Red » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:42 pm

I don't need permission from you to "carry on." Is this yet another instance of the white man patronizing the brown man?
Exactly hombre. WOW! Must be nice to determine a person's skin color by a few words on a stupid website. Again, carry on! BTW, I am probably as brown as you.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Reconquista Primero wrote: California will again be part of Mexico, my parents' homeland. It might not happen in my lifetime, but I am doing my part. \:D/
When you do, will that mean we'll get more Mayrin Villanueva?

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Red

Post by Red » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Fordama wrote:When you do, will that mean we'll get more Mayrin Villanueva?

Thats cheating.