Now with the birth certificate in hand...

RPW

Now with the birth certificate in hand...

Post by RPW » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 am

Can we drop this stupid "birther" crap?
I am The Voice of Reason

RPW

Re: Now with the birth certificate in hand...

Post by RPW » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:02 am

I actually think it was a soft move on his part... I would have told all you to kiss my black ass.
I am The Voice of Reason

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:08 am

RPW wrote:I actually think it was a soft move on his part... I would have told all you to kiss my black ass.
I think that's what he's been doing till Trump started his crap..The President had a point when he said all of this BS is taking away from real issues that need to be addressed..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

SoMelo

Post by SoMelo » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:12 am

RPW wrote:Can we drop this stupid "birther" crap?
I'm still in Georgia, what is the wacko Orly saying?

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:13 am

Do you think the Birfers are really just going to let this go? I don't. They have never let common sense and reason get in their way before, I see no reason to think that they will now either. And I predict the majority of repubs will continue with their current strategy: don't outright endorse the Birfers, but don't openly criticize them either. They will just continue their ploy of staying silent and letting the Birfer truck roll.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:33 am

SoMelo wrote:I'm still in Georgia, what is the wacko Orly saying?
She's saying the newly released document is suspicious because the race of Obama's father is listed as "African" rather than "Negro". :)

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.c ... ?ref=fpblg
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:54 am

slowyoroll wrote:The President had a point when he said all of this BS is taking away from real issues that need to be addressed..
So when is Obama gonna address these real issues with some realistic solutions?? He hasn't done any good so far..
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:58 am

Troglodyte wrote:
So when is Obama gonna address these real issues with some realistic solutions?? He hasn't done any good so far..
Uh..that's your decrepit opinion..You will never agree with anything that happens
in this administration no matter if it's good for you or not..so save the bs
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

SoMelo

Post by SoMelo » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:56 am

Vilepagan wrote:
She's saying the newly released document is suspicious because the race of Obama's father is listed as "African" rather than "Negro". :)

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.c ... ?ref=fpblg
for what its worth a girlfriend of mine was born in Hawaii right around the time and her b/c lists her race as Japanese

not4u13

Post by not4u13 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:21 am

I heard someone mention the swearing in again this morning. That the public ceremony swore in his father because they didn't say "the second".

This is sounding more and more like the "president select Bush" mantra we had to listen to for years.
Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; John Muir
http://www.quotesdaddy.com

GOODave

Post by GOODave » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:42 pm

slowyoroll wrote:
I think that's what he's been doing till Trump started his crap..The President had a point when he said all of this BS is taking away from real issues that need to be addressed..
...and which he's not addressing.

All I've heard from him lately is his demagoguery about Ryan's budget plan. PERSONALLY, I think that was a premature move by Ryan and the Republicans. Let the president come out with HIS plan first and, then, use Ryan's plan to refute it. I think that would have gotten a lot more traction from a "let's argue the issues" perspective.

IMO, if they're smart (and no guarantees here), they'll negotiate with him about the Oil Company subsidies using domestic exploration and drilling as their bargain.

Actually, to answer RPW's question, no, I don't think it will get dropped. OR, actually, the BIRTHER part will pass away, but as of Trump's speech, he's already moved on to Obama's Columbia University education... Like him or not (and I don't like him much), he DOES make this a little more entertaining.
:lol:

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:49 pm

slowyoroll wrote: Uh..that's your decrepit opinion..You will never agree with anything that happens
:thumbsup:
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

RoadRunner

Post by RoadRunner » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Troglodyte wrote: So when is Obama gonna address these real issues with some realistic solutions?? He hasn't done any good so far..

Bingo...the whole thing is good for Obama...all this does is, is take the focus off his massive failures....
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

RoadRunner

Post by RoadRunner » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:22 pm

slowyoroll wrote:
Uh..that's your decrepit opinion..You will never agree with anything that happens

Kicks, he he could have ended this whole damn thing before it even began...IMO he loved the attention it brought

Red

Post by Red » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 pm

RoadRunner wrote:

Bingo...the whole thing is good for Obama...all this does is, is take the focus off his massive failures....
No it doesnt.

RoadRunner

Post by RoadRunner » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Red wrote:
No it doesnt.

For now it does...

Red

Post by Red » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm

RoadRunner wrote:

For now it does...
Okay. Maybe for the next 15 mintues. :mrgreen:

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:14 pm

RoadRunner wrote:Bingo...the whole thing is good for Obama...all this does is, is take the focus off his massive failures....
Yes indeed...failures so massive you couldn't be bothered to name one...failures so massive all it took to distract people from them was some goofy talk about his birth certificate...I hope for the sake of the GOP that no one leaves any bright shiny objects laying around on the convention floor during the next election or they may be so distracted they may not be able to pick a nominee.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

RoadRunner

Post by RoadRunner » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Vilepagan wrote:
Yes indeed...failures so massive you couldn't be bothered to name one...failures so massive all it took to distract people from them was some goofy talk about his birth certificate...I hope for the sake of the GOP that no one leaves any bright shiny objects laying around on the convention floor during the next election or they may be so distracted they may not be able to pick a nominee.
Blah, blah, blah. Whatever.

Jump boy, jump!

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:56 pm

RoadRunner wrote:Blah, blah, blah. Whatever.

Jump boy, jump!
:eh?: