Democrat gloom and doom

Wabash

Re: Democrat gloom and doom

Post by Wabash » Mon May 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Wiley wrote:Peeeeeeeeeelenty of point... "fantacy" having the popularity of GWB on ground zero after 9-11
Which GWB pissed away by the end of administration. BTW, did you notice his favorables are over 50%?
Wiley wrote:... "conspiracy" America's enemies - the unemployed.
Except Obama has said no such thing.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wiley

Post by Wiley » Mon May 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Wiley wrote:... "conspiracy" America's enemies - the unemployed.
Wabash wrote:Except Obama has said no such thing.
It's a cartoon, dummy. :mrgreen:
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama

GOODave

Post by GOODave » Tue May 17, 2011 4:00 am

Wabash wrote: Nor did I claim that is the case.
But you DO chronically whine at others who do that (albeit mostly as an excuse to not respond, yourself). Here in the real world, we call that "hypocrisy:"
Wabbles wrote:Although it's interesting that you only criticize the Dems for going dirty. Therein lies the flaw in your criticism. It makes no sense to endure mudslinging when the other side engages in open complete negative campaigning and then criticize the other side for responding in the same manner.
You're not speaking truth, here. You're the partisan hack, in this community. I am on record as decrying negative campaigning wherever it happens and from whomever it comes. You could look it up before you pee on your own leg like you did here, but you won't because it wouldn't suit your prejudices against all conservatives.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue May 17, 2011 5:30 am

GOODave wrote:But you DO chronically whine at others who do that (albeit mostly as an excuse to not respond, yourself). Here in the real world, we call that "hypocrisy:"

You're not speaking truth, here. You're the partisan hack, in this community. I am on record as decrying negative campaigning wherever it happens and from whomever it comes. You could look it up before you pee on your own leg like you did here, but you won't because it wouldn't suit your prejudices against all conservatives.
Wiley wrote:It's a cartoon, dummy. :mrgreen:
Keep up with the personal attacks. I don't mind them coming from you two.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

GOODave

Post by GOODave » Tue May 17, 2011 5:53 am

Wabash wrote:

Nor do I mind any that come from you (such as the one to which my response referred).

Your need to respond to them, however, stipulates that they mean more to you than your cavalier words suggest.

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Tue May 17, 2011 10:33 am

Wabash wrote:

You mean that "blind hatred", "fantasy:, and now "conspiracy", are not personal attacks?? Nice to know that.. Quiver on...
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..