msLSD's TV Host calls cancer survivor a "Slut"

Red

msLSD's TV Host calls cancer survivor a "Slut"

Post by Red » Thu May 26, 2011 7:09 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecutlin ... -wing-slut

Don't know much about Laura Ingraham, however she doesn't deserve this! I am wonder where NOW is!

GOODave

Re: msLSD's TV Host calls cancer survivor a "Slut"

Post by GOODave » Thu May 26, 2011 7:10 am

Fox is carrying the story that, after he was resoundingly criticized by conservatives, including Hannity, the congressman apologized.

Red

Post by Red » Thu May 26, 2011 7:14 am

GOODave wrote:Fox is carrying the story that, after he was resoundingly criticized by conservatives, including Hannity, the congressman apologized.
Was he a congressman? I do know that red-faced fat sob yells and screams to his audience of 25 on msLSD every night. Have you ever tried watching him?

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Thu May 26, 2011 7:17 am

Red wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecutlin ... -wing-slut

Don't know much about Laura Ingraham, however she doesn't deserve this! I am wonder where NOW is!
Cant think of anyone I dislike more than her..not even Sara Palin and that's saying something
I was wrong and tacky what he said (very Rush Limbaugh)..but I agreed with him..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

SoMelo

Post by SoMelo » Thu May 26, 2011 7:21 am

:eh?: Gee red, I'm a cancer survivor too. I'm kinda busy today but as soon as I have a chance you want me to post all the stuff you've said about me?

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Thu May 26, 2011 7:21 am

Red wrote:
Was he a congressman? I do know that red-faced fat sob yells and screams to his audience of 25 on msLSD every night. Have you ever tried watching him?
I just recently started watching him..I like him..tells it like it is..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Red

Post by Red » Thu May 26, 2011 7:23 am

slowyoroll wrote:
Cant think of anyone I dislike more than her..not even Sara Palin and that's saying something
I was wrong and tacky what he said (very Rush Limbaugh)..but I agreed with him..
Your assessment is way off base here. "wrong and tacky"? If Laura has a husband, I hope he defends her. This fat slob deserves to punched in the mouth and sucking soup out of of straw for 6 months. Might do him good anyways. Can you show me where I can find a quote of Rush calling any woman a slut?

Red

Post by Red » Thu May 26, 2011 7:25 am

SoMelo wrote::eh?: Gee red, I'm a cancer survivor too. I'm kinda busy today but as soon as I have a chance you want me to post all the stuff you've said about me?
Do what you want. Mentioning being a cancer survivor is rather unbecoming, isn't it? I have left you alone, respect my wishes and do the same.

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Thu May 26, 2011 7:27 am

Red wrote:
Your assessment is way off base here. "wrong and tacky"? If Laura has a husband, I hope he defends her. This fat slob deserves to punched in the mouth and sucking soup out of of straw for 6 months. Might do him good anyways. Can you show me where I can find a quote of Rush calling any woman a slut?
Why would anyone marry her?..Rush has said so many things that are offensive do I really need to dig them all up?..and he called her a "right wing slut" not an actual slut that sleeps around..she's a vile, hateful hypocrite I can't stand her..and Red please..look at all of the stuff you've said about Nancy Palosi? Well, I hate Laura more than you hate Nancy..

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Wiley

Post by Wiley » Thu May 26, 2011 7:28 am

GOODave wrote:Fox is carrying the story that, after he was resoundingly criticized by conservatives, including Hannity, the congressman apologized.
Schultz is not a congressman. He's a rather gruff and caustic far-left talk show host on MSNBC radio and TV. I heard his apology and believe he's sincere. He's been suspended for a week and I'm sure will be walking a thin line for awhile. Laura is a very bright conservative radio host and author. She is also a regular on Fox News. I don't understand why when men get overly frustrated with a woman they call them names that don't apply to their character and intelligence.
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama

RedFlag

Post by RedFlag » Thu May 26, 2011 7:30 am

Schultz is MSNBC's Glen Beck .. every network has one, or two, and sometimes three
"When it absolutely, positively needs to be blown up now ... call a JTAC"

GOODave

Post by GOODave » Thu May 26, 2011 7:32 am

Wiley wrote:Schultz is not a congressman. He's a rather gruff and caustic far-left talk show host on MSNBC radio and TV. I heard his apology and believe he's sincere. He's been suspended for a week and I'm sure will be walking a thin line for awhile. Laura is a very bright conservative radio host and author. She is also a regular on Fox News. I don't understand why when men get overly frustrated with a woman they call them names that don't apply to their character and intelligence.
Yep, my bad.

Thanks for the clarification.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu May 26, 2011 7:33 am

slowyoroll wrote:
Red wrote:Your assessment is way off base here. "wrong and tacky"? If Laura has a husband, I hope he defends her. This fat slob deserves to punched in the mouth and sucking soup out of of straw for 6 months. Might do him good anyways. Can you show me where I can find a quote of Rush calling any woman a slut?
Why are your resolutions to things you find disagreeable or against your underpinnings always underssored with punching people or other miscellaneous and sundry acts of violence? Is that the way you personally problem solve?

For what reasons is her assessment way off base...."wrong and tacky" needs a little clarification?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Wiley

Post by Wiley » Thu May 26, 2011 7:33 am

SoMelo wrote::eh?: Gee red, I'm a cancer survivor too. I'm kinda busy today but as soon as I have a chance you want me to post all the stuff you've said about me?
While you're at it, Smellow why don't you post every slam I've directed your way and include those from the many other posters who aren't in love with your personality or politics. Someday maybe you'll get it.

Wiley

Post by Wiley » Thu May 26, 2011 7:38 am

RedFlag wrote:Schultz is MSNBC's Glen Beck .. every network has one, or two, and sometimes three
Schultz could be compared to Rush Limbaugh. Beck is a researcher and teacher but his presentation skills have diminished to the point that Fox is moving him to another spot.

Red

Post by Red » Thu May 26, 2011 7:38 am

slowyoroll wrote:
Why would anyone marry her?..Rush has said so many things that are offensive do I really need to dig them all up?..and he called her a "right wing slut" not an actual slut that sleeps around..she's a vile, hateful hypocrite I can't stand her..and Red please..look at all of the stuff you've said about Nancy Palosi? Well, I hate Laura more than you hate Nancy..
Who would want to marry her? Are you serious? It was wrong for me to say all the horrible things I have said about Pelosi. Having said that, Laura is a talk show host and has millions of fans. Pelosi "was" in a position of power and shoved her san franfreako values down the throats of MILLIONS who doesn't care about her. We are free not to tune in to Laura's radio.

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Thu May 26, 2011 7:41 am

Red wrote:
Who would want to marry her? Are you serious? It was wrong for me to say all the horrible things I have said about Pelosi. Having said that, Laura is a talk show host and has millions of fans. Pelosi "was" in a position of power and shoved her san franfreako values down the throats of MILLIONS who doesn't care about her. We are free not to tune in to Laura's radio.
Not really, you have the right to your opinion just like I do..You started off by saying you don't know much about Laura so why are you defending her? She's an aweful hateful person..
I don't care how many fans she has..we live in a hateful society..It doesn't suprise me.

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu May 26, 2011 7:41 am

Red wrote:
People are also free not to vote for Pelosi.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

GOODave

Post by GOODave » Thu May 26, 2011 7:42 am

slowyoroll wrote: we live in a hateful society
Sister, you got that one right on!

Red

Post by Red » Thu May 26, 2011 7:45 am

Paul wrote:

Why are your resolutions to things you find disagreeable or against your underpinnings always underssored with punching people or other miscellaneous and sundry acts of violence? Is that the way you personally problem solve?

For what reasons is her assessment way off base...."wrong and tacky" needs a little clarification?
Paul, I would hope if anybody called your wife a Slut, you would either want to punch that person or would if you had the opportunity.