msLSD's TV Host calls cancer survivor a "Slut"

slowyoroll

Re: msLSD's TV Host calls cancer survivor a "Slut"

Post by slowyoroll » Thu May 26, 2011 3:08 pm

LMAO :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

AsIfYouKnew

Post by AsIfYouKnew » Thu May 26, 2011 3:35 pm

slowyoroll wrote:
lol...says the trash..I just posted that site to be facetious..when anyone in the Media..
Laura..Rush..Beck etc..says things over and over that I find to be offensive and so often
racist I have the right to dislike them..WHO THE HELL ARE YOU to tell me how to feel?
Exactly, you're no one and you are far more ignorant than I ever thought you were.. :L:
You can't seem to have a conversation without calling people names. You can't post any reason that you don't like someone, just that you have a "right: to feel that way. I hope your son doesn't read this board. I am sure he would be embarassed.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
Jonathan Swift

http://www.civilityinamerica.org/en/index.html

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu May 26, 2011 5:28 pm

AsIfYouKnew wrote:
You can't seem to have a conversation without calling people names. You can't post any reason that you don't like someone, just that you have a "right: to feel that way. I hope your son doesn't read this board. I am sure he would be embarassed.
You've got nothing else, so you drag her kid into this? And you were lecturing about class? :ROFL:

Let's hope your daughter doesn't read this board. Oops.
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Notorious

Post by Notorious » Thu May 26, 2011 5:36 pm

AsIfYouKnew wrote:
I would say I hope your children doesn't read this board, but due to the inbreeding that has obviously occurred in your family to produce you, I'm sure they are either illiterate or have some sort of mental retardation that prevents them from fully being able to read.

Don't bring families into it if you don't want yours brought into it.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Thu May 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Paul wrote:Ed Schultz apologized at length for his comment, Laura accepted his apology, Schultz has been suspended for a week.

Ed Shultz showed true integrity apologizing to right wing slut, Laura Ingraham. :mrgreen:
Suspended for a whole week??? Wow, that's harsh.. Now if a conservative said something like that they'd at least want him fired..
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

SoMelo

Post by SoMelo » Thu May 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Troglodyte wrote: Suspended for a whole week??? Wow, that's harsh.. Now if a conservative said something like that they'd at least want him fired..
Unless it's Rush

Red

Post by Red » Thu May 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Troglodyte wrote: Suspended for a whole week??? Wow, that's harsh.. Now if a conservative said something like that they'd at least want him fired..
Conservative TV host wouldn't say anything remotely close to what this idiot said.

Red

Post by Red » Thu May 26, 2011 7:01 pm

SoMelo wrote: Unless it's Rush
Can you provide proof Rush called any woman a slut?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Thu May 26, 2011 9:20 pm

slowyoroll wrote:
Why would anyone marry her?..Rush has said so many things that are offensive do I really need to dig them all up?..and he called her a "right wing slut" not an actual slut that sleeps around..she's a vile, hateful hypocrite I can't stand her..and Red please..look at all of the stuff you've said about Nancy Palosi? Well, I hate Laura more than you hate Nancy..
I'm not surprised that you claim to hate Laura Ingraham, but how can you claim that she is a vile, hateful hypocrite? I have watched her a fair amount and I have not seen anything even remotely close.

I think you should provide some examples of her vile, hateful and hypocritical behavior. But, I'll bet you won't because you can't. :roll:
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

AsIfYouKnew

Post by AsIfYouKnew » Thu May 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Notorious wrote: I would say I hope your children doesn't read this board, but due to the inbreeding that has obviously occurred in your family to produce you, I'm sure they are either illiterate or have some sort of mental retardation that prevents them from fully being able to read.

Don't bring families into it if you don't want yours brought into it.
Don't bring a knife to a gunfight, son. The adults are talking.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
Jonathan Swift

AsIfYouKnew

Post by AsIfYouKnew » Thu May 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Brooke wrote:I'm not surprised that you claim to hate Laura Ingraham, but how can you claim that she is a vile, hateful hypocrite? I have watched her a fair amount and I have not seen anything even remotely close.

I think you should provide some examples of her vile, hateful and hypocritical behavior. But, I'll bet you won't because you can't. :roll:
She can't. She only speaks from emotion, and has nothing but piss and vinegar to throw around.
Jonathan Swift

Notorious

Post by Notorious » Fri May 27, 2011 7:07 am

AsIfYouKnew wrote:
Don't bring a knife to a gunfight, son. The adults are talking.
Yeah because in this situation, I'm the one bringing the knife, right?
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Fri May 27, 2011 7:23 am

Brooke wrote:I'm not surprised that you claim to hate Laura Ingraham, but how can you claim that she is a vile, hateful hypocrite? I have watched her a fair amount and I have not seen anything even remotely close. I think you should provide some examples of her vile, hateful and hypocritical behavior. But, I'll bet you won't because you can't. :roll:
Not suprising..listen why are you acting so ignorant? You know damn well what what I'm talking about when it comes to that hag Laura..I don't need to post examples of anything..roll your eyes all you want you are the same type of b***h that she ..is :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Fri May 27, 2011 7:27 am

Red wrote:
Conservative TV host wouldn't say anything remotely close to what this idiot said.
You've never listened to Rush? I don't blame you..he's a pig.

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

oceanvue

Post by oceanvue » Fri May 27, 2011 7:36 am

no one would dare call my wife a slut for fear she would charge them double

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Fri May 27, 2011 7:38 am

oceanvue wrote:no one would dare call my wife a slut for fear she would charge them double
For what goods and/or services?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

oceanvue

Post by oceanvue » Fri May 27, 2011 7:57 am

depends what coupon special she's running in the back of the OC Metro

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Fri May 27, 2011 8:09 am

oceanvue wrote:depends what coupon special she's running in the back of the OC Metro
Be right back.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

GOODave

Post by GOODave » Fri May 27, 2011 8:46 am

Paul wrote:Ed Schultz apologized at length for his comment, Laura accepted his apology, Schultz has been suspended for a week.

Ed Shultz showed true integrity apologizing to right wing slut, Laura Ingraham. :mrgreen:
he showed no integrity at all unless you have your own little private definition of the word.

Had he not been resoundingly criticized (aka "caught") by the conservative pundits, he would not have stepped up like he did. "Integrity" doesn't include something you do because you were shamed into it.

AsIfYouKnew

Post by AsIfYouKnew » Sat May 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Notorious wrote: Yeah because in this situation, I'm the one bringing the knife, right?
You usually do. Sorry, but you so often speak with such glib, it is hard to take you seriously.
Jonathan Swift