"Freeloaders"

Red

"Freeloaders"

Post by Red » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:11 am

For some oddball reason, I keep hearing this term, “freeloaders” from liberals led by Pelosi and the rest of the zahmbies. It is my belief the liberals are making the argument that obummercare is actually a way to make “freeloaders” responsible. They also seem to believe that taxing (a term they now changed to “penalties”) people for not having health insurance will suddenly make people buy health insurance and that that our nation’s healthcare costs will decrease. I want to know, who are these “freeloaders”?

Are the poor or the illegal immigrants the freeloaders that will magically be able to afford to buy health insurance? Don’t they use emergency rooms for routine medical care now? I don’t think so. While this group does freeload on the healthcare system, under obummercare, they will be exempt from the mandatory health insurance requirement & tax (penalties). Their low income will qualify them for various forms of government paid for healthcare, not to mention EITC. They will continue to not pay and drain the working Americans for their health services by using more in services than they pay in taxes.

Are the “freeloaders workers that can afford to buy health insurance, but would rather pay for a Mercedes Benz? I don’t think so because if they have the income afford health insurance, then they typically end up paying for their healthcare if & when they need it. Doctors & hospitals will collect for services rendered, even if they have to send them to a collection agency and ruin their credit to get their money.

The “freeloader who will now be forced to be responsible” is nothing more than a liberal canard. Presently, the tax (penalty) they put in place is so low that it actually becomes an incentive to NOT purchase health insurance. For those who can afford it will pay the couple of hundred dollars tax (penalty) which is much cheaper than health insurance.

I’m thinking this low tax may have been intentional, a way to eventually push for a single payer program through the backdoor. That may be a stretch. Liberals aren’t that manipulative, power hungry and liars.

The truth is, obummercare is a power grab and a money grab for insurance companies.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Re: "Freeloaders"

Post by crayegg » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:15 am

Got a link for this Red? Or are you claiming you wrote those words all on your own?

Red

Post by Red » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:16 am

crayegg wrote:Got a link for this Red? Or are you claiming you wrote those words all on your own?
Sorry crayegg. My words. BTW, google it if you would like. I did get some ideas of things read and I am not going to link everything I read unless you are changing the rules. Think about it.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red

Post by Red » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:20 am

BTW crayegg, care to respond, or are you starting trouble because you got some title?

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:23 am

I just find it hard to believe you wrote those words on your own, based on your previous posts, and am interested in the origin of the piece.

Red

Post by Red » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:26 am

crayegg wrote:I just find it hard to believe you wrote those words on your own, based on your previous posts, and am interested in the origin of the piece.
I really don't care what you "believe". I wrote those words, so if you want to respond, feel free. Follow the rules and and quit changing the subject.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:33 am

Those aren't your words, Red. They belong to RSM789.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:59 am

I'd respond, but you've claimed on other threads you have me on "ignore." So there is no point in responding when you aren't able to read it.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Red

Post by Red » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Parrotpaul wrote:Those aren't your words, Red. They belong to RSM789.
I have you on ignore because of your passive aggressive attacks towards me, but I will make this one exception. Either prove it, apologize, or SHUT UP! You are breaking the rules by hijacking my thread. You are spooked by RSM789 and you dislike several other posters because you are an English teacher yet you can't write anything that people care to read. Oh how you must be so disappointed in yourself.

Message to the mods, I am being attacked personally and my thread is being hijacked. Please have it stopped.

Warmest Regards,

Red

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 pm

FYI

Passive-aggressive behavior: What are the red flags?

What are the signs and symptoms of passive-aggressive behavior?

Answer

from Daniel K. Hall-Flavin, M.D.

Passive-aggressive behavior is a pattern of indirectly expressing negative feelings instead of openly addressing them. There's a disconnect between what a passive-aggressive person says and what he or she does. For a passive-aggressive person, true feelings are shared through actions, not words.

For example, a passive-aggressive person might appear to agree — perhaps even enthusiastically — with another person's request. Rather than completing the task, however, he or she might express anger or resentment by missing deadlines, showing up late to meetings, making excuses or even working against the task.

Specific signs and symptoms of passive-aggressive behavior include:
Resentment and opposition to the demands of others
Complaining about feeling underappreciated or cheated
Procrastination
Stubbornness
Inefficiency
Memory lapses
Sullenness
Irritability
Cynical or hostile attitude

Although passive-aggressive behavior can be a feature of various mental health conditions, it isn't considered a mental illness. If passive-aggressive behavior is interfering with your relationships or daily activities, consult a therapist who can help you identify and try to change your behavior.
]passive aggressive behavior
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

SoMelo

Post by SoMelo » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:40 pm

! Message from: SoMelo
RSM789 has a lifeime ban, you really may not want to post his stuff here.

Red

Post by Red » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:09 pm

I wrote it. You are hijackling my thread. Either reply to the post or don't.

JPQ, please cool your little team of MODS!

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Red wrote: Sorry crayegg. My words. BTW, google it if you would like. I did get some ideas of things read and I am not going to link everything I read unless you are changing the rules. Think about it.
Nobody here is going to believe you for a minute, Red.

Think about it.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:15 pm

SoMelo the moderator wrote: RSM789 has a lifetime ban, you really may not want to post his stuff here
So does Elroy El. ](*,)

Red

Post by Red » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:25 pm

John Q. Public wrote: Nobody here is going to believe you for a minute, Red.

Think about it.
I dont have to think about it. I did think about it and I wrote it. BTW, you really need to think about why posters are leaving in droves. That accusation is a FLAT OUT LIE! Now, can you tell me who the "freeloaders" are? MDDad and I discussed it. He has a pretty good idea. Do you?

Red

Post by Red » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:28 pm

sbayhills wrote:
SoMelo the moderator wrote: RSM789 has a lifetime ban, you really may not want to post his stuff here
So does Elroy El. ](*,)
Exactly!

18echo
Oversight Committee

Post by 18echo » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:37 pm

When they say "freeloaders", I believe they are referring to those who choose not to pay for health insurance, and either do not use health care at all, rely on medical savings accounts, or "pay as you go" for treatment, rather than paying into a health care plan to help offset the costs for others who would use that healthcare plan more frequently.

I belong to a well-thought-out plan (Tricare) where I get to pay in directly every month, and then I get to help offset my employer's (DoD) contribution with my federal income tax.

It's sort of like a "Cadillac plan"; like if you could lease a used, over-priced Cadillac from a gov't agency, and then have to set appointments months in advance to drive it. But not be allowed to drive it to where you really need to go; only to places that sound like the places you really need to go.
"Hoc spatium adsuesco assuesco pro profunda rhetoricam."

Red

Post by Red » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:19 pm

18echo wrote:When they say "freeloaders", I believe they are referring to those who choose not to pay for health insurance, and either do not use health care at all, rely on medical savings accounts, or "pay as you go" for treatment, rather than paying into a health care plan to help offset the costs for others who would use that healthcare plan more frequently.

I belong to a well-thought-out plan (Tricare) where I get to pay in directly every month, and then I get to help offset my employer's (DoD) contribution with my federal income tax.

It's sort of like a "Cadillac plan"; like if you could lease a used, over-priced Cadillac from a gov't agency, and then have to set appointments months in advance to drive it. But not be allowed to drive it to where you really need to go; only to places that sound like the places you really need to go.
Again, it is canard to get their single payer government-controlled system through. A power grab to control 1/7th of the economy. What they need is Insurance reform and not healthcare reform. I have already heard from doctors stating they will only take cash if this garbage doesn't get repealed. The question now becomes, is it a tax, or is it a penalty. If it is a penalty, like Pelosi claims, it would be illegal to penalize a person for not buying what they don't want.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:07 pm

The only doctors who operate on a cash basis that I know of are the medical marijuana folks. :shrug:

SoMelo

Post by SoMelo » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Yeah and the doctors who can't get malpractice insurance