"Freeloaders"

tLIB

Re: "Freeloaders"

Post by tLIB » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Brooke wrote: No you don't. Why don't you admit that Obama is a disaster in every way possible and then vote for Romney.
Romney? Do you want Romney to push the DREAM Act or something similar through Congress?

SLK230

Post by SLK230 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:06 am

Notorious wrote:Anything But Obama.

They'd vote for Hitler if it meant Obama was out.

Also Godwin's law.
Hitler got Germany out of a terrible depression Obama can't even reduce unemployment.
Thought for the day:
We are always hearing about how Social Security is going to run out of money.
How come we never hear about Welfare running out of money?

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:20 am

SLK230 wrote:Hitler got Germany out of a terrible depression Obama can't even reduce unemployment.
Would you be happy if Obama invaded Poland?
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

SLK230

Post by SLK230 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:30 am

Vilepagan wrote:

No but I would be happy if he lived up to his promise about unemployment.
Thought for the day:

Red

Post by Red » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:06 am

Vilepagan wrote:
Won't be happy, but he will attack Iran.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Notorious

Post by Notorious » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:47 am

SLK230 wrote:

No but I would be happy if he lived up to his promise about unemployment.
Would you be happy if he fixed unemployment but was the next Hitler?
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:01 am

SLK230 wrote:
Hitler got Germany out of a terrible depression Obama can't even reduce unemployment.
Hitler did indeed get Germany out of a terrible depression. He did it by repudiating the debt owed as reparations agreed to by the Versailles Treaty. He then engaged on significant deficit spending akin to FDR's New Deal.

Are you willing to support Obama in repudiating the national debt and engaging in deficit spending? Because your comments in the past don't seem to support that mindset.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

SLK230

Post by SLK230 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:10 am

Wabash wrote: Hitler did indeed get Germany out of a terrible depression. He did it by repudiating the debt owed as reparations agreed to by the Versailles Treaty. He then engaged on significant deficit spending akin to FDR's New Deal.

Are you willing to support Obama in repudiating the national debt and engaging in deficit spending? Because your comments in the past don't seem to support that mindset.

Amazing! How about sticking to the topic.

Your first 8 words were factual you said: "Hitler got Germany out of a terrible depression". Everything after that pure speculation and not relevant at all. I don't give 2 hoots about FDR and the new deal.
Thought for the day:

GOODave

Post by GOODave » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:01 am

Parrotpaul wrote: Why? Our conservatives are more intent on driving a black man from the White House than supporting legislation or anything else Obama does.
Unless I miss my guess, Paul just accused Red, me, Al, Kramer, Bobby G, and a host of other community members of being racist.

Taking odds that Paul got a warning for that.

Anyone? Anyone?

Bobby G.

Post by Bobby G. » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:34 am

Parrotpaul wrote: Why? Our conservatives are more intent on driving a black man from the White House than supporting legislation or anything else Obama does.
GOODave wrote:Unless I miss my guess, Paul just accused Red, me, Al, Kramer, Bobby G, and a host of other community members of being racist.

Taking odds that Paul got a warning for that.

Anyone? Anyone?
I think it would be odd if he got a warning.

...and Vilepagan called me a racist as well. He warned himself. Form of moderator onanism is suppose.

Bobby G.
Last edited by Bobby G. on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:41 am

GOODave wrote:Unless I miss my guess, Paul just accused Red, me, Al, Kramer, Bobby G, and a host of other community members of being racist.
You missed.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:44 am

SLK230 wrote:No but I would be happy if he lived up to his promise about unemployment.
Do you think the President controls the unemployment rate? Do you blame Congress for the unemployment rate?

Did you believe Romney when he "promised" he'd repeal Obamacare?

I think this is just about criticizing Obama.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:55 am

Vilepagan wrote:
You missed.
So you're saying he didn't call all of us racists? Even if he confirmed in a later post that he did?
Postby Parrotpaul » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:07 pm
I truly believe that.
Or are you confirming that he wasn't warned?

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 am

Why should I get a warning for something I state I believe...I didn't single anyone out...what's your problem, sbh? I also think the Lakers will suck next year...should that also be deleted?..Please, sbh, start using a different descriptor than your usual "sad." It has turned trite and hackneyed.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:18 am

Parrotpaul wrote:Why should I get a warning for something I state I believe...I didn't single anyone out...what's your problem, sbh? I also think the Lakers will suck next year...should that also be deleted?..Please, sbh, start using a different descriptor than your usual "sad." It has turned trite and hackneyed.
If you can't see the difference between the two, you are a SAD individual. Something that you believe in, which is truly wrong and disgusting should be called out even if you're so out of the loop that you believe it. Knock off the racist crap.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:21 am

Thanks, sbh...I'll stop when you prove to me that isn't the case..and you can't do that.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 am

Parrotpaul wrote:Thanks, sbh...I'll stop when you prove to me that isn't the case..and you can't do that.
So you're continuing on with the racist crap? As I said before, I don't think much of Jerry Brown either. Are you going to say that I'm prejudiced against bald people?

Just because you believe it, doesn't mean you should say it. Looks like you've lost your common sense and credibility as well.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:30 am

Ever read the First Amendment, sbh? You told me four years ago I had lost my credibility when I introduced Sarah Palin to you guys....when did you give it back to me?

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:35 am

sbayhills wrote:So you're saying he didn't call all of us racists? Even if he confirmed in a later post that he did?

Or are you confirming that he wasn't warned?
No, I will confirm that whether or not Paul was issued a "warning" is none of your business, and this isn't the proper place to discuss moderation issues in any case. If you have a problem, take it to Board Business, send the mods a PM, or use the "report post" button.

Please get back to the topic at hand.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 am

You don't see that I dislike the policies of Brown as much as Obama, and you certainly can't call me a racist for my criticism of Brown. Sounds like reverse racism, if you call it that because Obama is half-black.

I've always looked up to you since our days on MYOC. I regret that we aren't as close and civil as we once were.