CNS News: Debt increased by $64,000 per taxpayer under Obama

kramer

CNS News: Debt increased by $64,000 per taxpayer under Obama

Post by kramer » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:45 am

Who cares about being another $64,000 more dollars in debt when we can buy an electric can opener at Walmart for just $11.95 that easily will save us $20 dollars!

(CNSNews.com) - The national debt has now increased by more than $64,000 per federal taxpayer since Barack Obama was inaugurated president. [is that because every good paying job we send offshore results in two or more getter paying jobs being created here??]

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/64000-q ... nder-Obama
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock

Parrotpaul

Re: CNS News: Debt increased by $64,000 per taxpayer under O

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:59 am

Just bought a can opener at Walmart for $10.98. Long live Walmart.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

kramer

Post by kramer » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Parrotpaul wrote:Just bought a can opener at Walmart for $10.98. Long live Walmart.
Why? Did the other one die?
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Gave it to my M-I-L. Her $6.95 Walmart can opener died after 12 years.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Red

Post by Red » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:30 pm

Another filthy lie from the leader of the hypocratic party is, Obamacare will cost $900 Billion. CBO says Na uh! $2.6 TRILLION. Starting labor day when the filthy liar politicals ads comes on TV, I will have attached a tab underneath:

LIAR

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:53 pm

That's what's needed when one inherits a fiscal disaster.

Conservatives have yet to put forth an alternative that actually works. Austerity has been tried in several countries, only making things worse.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

kramer

Post by kramer » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Wabash wrote:That's what's needed when one inherits a fiscal disaster.
Thanks to Clinton who laid the foundation for the largest ever housing bubble in the history of the US that masked the millions of jobs we lost after he signed PNTR.
Wabash wrote:Austerity has been tried in several countries, only making things worse.
Which countries?

kramer

Post by kramer » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Wabash wrote: Conservatives have yet to put forth an alternative that actually works.
We had one that worked but you liberals socialized much of it and now it's broken.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:44 pm

kramer wrote:
We had one that worked but you liberals socialized much of it and now it's broken.
No they didn't. There has been no plan put forth by conservatives that has worked anywhere else.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

kramer

Post by kramer » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:58 am

kramer wrote:
Wabash wrote:No they didn't.
Yes, liberals broke it with things like SS, medicare and other carrots to keep people voting for democrats. Now we are trillions in debt because of your mistakes. We've also lost millions of jobs because of the left's support for things like trade deals, environmental and business laws, and minimum wage. Republicans also played a role in breaking a working system but not nowhere nearly as bad as you dems have.

GOODave

Post by GOODave » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:19 am

Wabash wrote:That's what's needed when one inherits a fiscal disaster.

Conservatives have yet to put forth an alternative that actually works. Austerity has been tried in several countries, only making things worse.
See, this is what happens when you don't quote the person to whom you're responding: Red said Obama is a Liar, and you responded immediately after that "that's what's needed when one inherits a fiscal disaster."

Really? If that is the case, Obama's a shoo-in for another term because he's got that liar thing down pat.

So, anyway, thought you'd be interested in these stats (if you want to verify them, go to Google):

annualized growth in debt
  • Obama - 15.2%
  • Reagan - 14%
  • Ford - 13.3%
  • Bush 1 - 12%
  • Carter - 9.3%
  • Bush 2 8%
  • Nixon - 5.2%
  • Clinton - 4%
AND there's more to economics than just the national debt...