Ann Romney: 'We've Given 'All You People Need To Know'

Omar Bongo

Re: Ann Romney: 'We've Given 'All You People Need To Know'

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:55 pm

sbayhills wrote:
This is a truly pathetic post Omar. "His level of blackness." Do you ever tire of playing the race card. Even low by what I've come to expect from you. OOOOOh............He won't release his tax returns. I think we know which party is trying to change the subject. I love how you guys keep trying to blame others for the economy. Yes, it is things he did or didn't do. The Professor's lack of experience and arrogance has caught up to him.

Anything to keep the heat off a President who has been a failure in the eyes of most. This Presidency is a mess. The country is floundering horribly. And you guys are worried about tax returns. Really pathetic.
The only thing in my list you disagree with is my observation that Republicans (including at least one on this board) are insisting that since his mother was white he can't be referred to as "the first black President". Talk about "opponents looking for anything to nitpick".

And just what does playing "the race card" mean? Is it like when people photoshop you into witch doctor dress with a bone through your nose? Apparently he's black enough for that.

After all the badd, badd things that the inept, inexperienced, arrogant Obama has or hasn't done he's still leading your guy in the polls...looks like your candidate and party are the ones floundering horribly. I can see why you're so angry.
Last edited by Omar Bongo on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Wabash wrote: I hope Romney chooses that strategy. It will make him look even more desperate.

The so called "sealed records" are records that have never been released by any president.

Whereas it was Romney's father who released 12 years of tax returns when he ran for president.
Maybe Reid, Pelosi, and most of the Dems should show how it's done. Talking about hypocrits???

Congress also keeps tax returns under wraps
By KEVIN G. HALL Published in OC Register July,19 2012
http://www.ocregister.com/news/tax-1797 ... lease.html

"WASHINGTON Rep. Nancy Pelosi was emphatic. Mitt Romney's refusal to release more than two years of his personal tax returns, she said, makes him unfit to win confirmation as a member of the president's Cabinet, let alone to hold the high office himself.

Sen. Harry Reid went further: Romney's refusal to make public more of his tax records makes him unfit to be a dogcatcher.

They do not, however, think that standard of transparency should apply to them. The two Democratic leaders of the Senate and the House of Representatives are among hundreds of senators and representatives from both parties who would not release their tax records. Just 17 of the 535 members of Congress released their most recent tax forms or provided some similar documentation of their tax liabilities in response to requests from McClatchy Newspapers over the past three months. Another 19 replied that they wouldn't release the information; the remainder never responded to the query."

If Obama wants to open a fishing expedition into Romney's taxes, maybe he should release his college transcripts first.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 pm

I want to see Romney quit stonewalling and release all his dental records.
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:14 pm

broman wrote:I was listening to Larry Elder today talk about Obama's "sealed records". The gist is Obama claimed to be a foreign student to get into Occidental, Columbia and Yale.
He also claimed to be from Kenya when he ran for office in Chicago..
It was only when he ran for POTUS that he3 tried to clean that up.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Prove it.
George Will

Donald Trump

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Omar Bongo wrote: The only thing in my list you disagree with is my observation that Republicans (including at least one on this board) are insisting that since his mother was white he can't be referred to as "the first black President". Talk about "opponents looking for anything to nitpick".

And just what does playing "the race card" mean? Is it like when people photoshop you into witch doctor dress with a bone through your nose? Apparently he's black enough for that.

After all the badd, badd things that the inept, inexperienced, arrogant Obama has or hasn't done he's still leading your guy in the polls...looks like your candidate and party are the ones floundering horribly. I can see why you're so angry.

Hardly Omar. It's amazing that a sitting President would be behind at this stage. Especially one who generated so much buzz and excitement the first go around. From the size of the crowds he's generating on the campaign trail, the thrill is certainly a lot less, if not gone altogether. BTW, Gallup shows a dead heat.

I'm not the one who's angry. Please read the ridiculous things you and other pro-Obama posters are saying. My God Omar, he might have written off something he shouldn't have. Maybe his charitable deductions were for something the Left wouldn't like. And you use the word nitpick? Let's talk about things that matter for a change, instead of trying to change the subject of what needs to be done. Obama can't talk about his record, because it is so far below the expectations. So let's talk about tax returns. Let's lie about Bain Capital. This President can't be the person you expected him to be when you voted for him. All I see if the anger on the Left for the way things have gone

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Omar Bongo wrote:I want to see Romney quit stonewalling and release all his dental records.
That one was noteworthy. Thank you

broman

Post by broman » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Troglodyte wrote: He also claimed to be from Kenya when he ran for office in Chicago..
It was only when he ran for POTUS that he3 tried to clean that up.
Evidence?

broman

Post by broman » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:07 pm

sbayhills wrote:

Hardly Omar. It's amazing that a sitting President would be behind at this stage. Especially one who generated so much buzz and excitement the first go around. From the size of the crowds he's generating on the campaign trail, the thrill is certainly a lot less, if not gone altogether. BTW, Gallup shows a dead heat.

I'm not the one who's angry. Please read the ridiculous things you and other pro-Obama posters are saying. My God Omar, he might have written off something he shouldn't have. Maybe his charitable deductions were for something the Left wouldn't like. And you use the word nitpick? Let's talk about things that matter for a change, instead of trying to change the subject of what needs to be done. Obama can't talk about his record, because it is so far below the expectations. So let's talk about tax returns. Let's lie about Bain Capital. This President can't be the person you expected him to be when you voted for him. All I see if the anger on the Left for the way things have gone
Can you show using the leading economic indicators that Obama economy has not improved. Just the numbers.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 pm

broman wrote:
Can you show using the 10 leading economic indicators that Obama economy has not improved.
I'm out in the business community and see the effects of this economy on a daily basis. I see the pain and despair from small to large businesses about the uncertainty that the future holds for them. I've heard time and time again that people and business are afraid to invest until they know what the election results will be. People in the private sector, almost to a man, hope that we will get a change in Washington in November, and can't imagine what it will be like if we're stuck with this Administration for another term. They fear the long term implications, and will not be doing anything significant until after the election.

Stats are not the real word. But the sad facts are, no matter what the Left thinks of the job Obama is doing, the private sector is not on board.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:27 pm

sbayhills wrote:It's amazing that a sitting President would be behind at this stage...BTW, Gallup shows a dead heat.

No, what's really amazing is that as bad as you say Obama is, Romney is still only even with him. What does that say about Romney?
sbayhills wrote:Please read the ridiculous things you and other pro-Obama posters are saying.
I'd like to. Can you point out some of these "ridiculous things" I said? And please be specific for a change.

BTW, I'm not "pro-Obama", whatever that means, but I can see why people who seem to spend their every waking hour relentlessly disparaging him might think that. And sorry, but such people do seem angry to me.
sbayhills wrote:Obama can't talk about his record, because it is so far below the expectations.
He does talk about his record, don't you watch anything other than Fox?
sbayhills wrote:This President can't be the person you expected him to be when you voted for him.
How do you know what I or anyone else expected him to be? Is that something else Fox told you?
sbayhills wrote:And you use the word nitpick?
No, you used the word nitpick and I repeated it for effect, hence the quotation marks.
sbayhills wrote:Let's talk about things that matter for a change...
That would indeed be a welcome relief, but I don't think you're up to it. You've been reduced to just mindlessly repeating the Conservative Media Machine's boilerplate over and over and over again- Obama and the liberal media lied to us, he's not what they said he was, the American People were duped, blah, blah, blah. We'll see in November if that can pass as an actual campaign platform.
George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:33 pm

broman wrote:Can you show using the leading economic indicators that Obama economy has not improved. Just the numbers.
Let's not let any pesky facts get in the way, this is politics, after all...carry on, SBH.
George Will

Donald Trump

OldMan

Post by OldMan » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Omar Bongo wrote: Let's not let any pesky facts get in the way, this is politics, after all...carry on, SBH.
OK Omar, let's not worry about facts, oops I'm sorry, pesky facts (like Solyndra, Fast and Furious for instance, oh, and no budget for $3.5 TRILLION in spending per year)...but if your guy is so good, and has done such a good job, why does he need to raise a billion dollars to get re-elected?

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Omar wrote:
No, what's really amazing is that as bad as you say Obama is, Romney is still only even with him. What does that say about Romney?
Nice try. Dead heat and the guy who had stadiums filled with all the excitement can't pull away from a candidate that you guys call a stiff. This reflects on the poor first Administration of Obama, not on Romney.

I'd like to. Can you point out some of these "ridiculous things" I said? And please be specific for a change.
It will be a pleasure to be specific Omar. This group is from earlier today.

The birth certificate
His middle name
The flag lapel pin
His high school dope-smoking
The Churchill Bust
The teleprompter
The Bow to the Saudi king
His level of "blacknes
BTW, I'm not "pro-Obama", whatever that means, but I can see why people who seem to spend their every waking hour relentlessly disparaging him might think that. And sorry, but such people do seem angry to me.
And of course you ignore those on the other side who spend their time disparaging Romney and blaming others for our financial situation.
He does talk about his record, don't you watch anything other than Fox?
Original Omar. I'm just surprised you spelled it right.

How do you know what I or anyone else expected him to be? Is that something else Fox told you?
Another original line Omar. And you talk about the Conservative Media Machine when you use that line? At least you spelled it right again.
No, you used the word nitpick and I repeated it for effect, hence the quotation marks.
I can't find where I used that word, but it does apply to your stance.
That would indeed be a welcome relief, but I don't think you're up to it. You've been reduced to just mindlessly repeating the Conservative Media Machine's boilerplate over and over and over again- Obama and the liberal media lied to us, he's not what they said he was, the American People were duped, blah, blah, blah. We'll see in November if that can pass as an actual campaign platform.
This whole thing will come down to the economy. Obama and his campaign group will continue to throw up smoke screens to steer the American public away from a first term full of disappointments and mistakes. Obama can't run on his economic records. His signature achievement is unpopular and a hindrance to economic growth as it is unsustainable. I don't think you're up for anything more than disparaging Conservatives. You certainly don't spend any time trying to convince us that this President deserves to be reelected. Romney is a proven success in the real world. Obama has yet to attain that standing, except in his own arrogant mind.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Omar Bongo wrote: Let's not let any pesky facts get in the way, this is politics, after all...carry on, SBH.
I know real world experience doesn't mean much to those on the Left. Carry on with your nonsense Omar.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:21 pm

OldMan wrote:
OK Omar, let's not worry about facts, oops I'm sorry, pesky facts (like Solyndra, Fast and Furious for instance, oh, and no budget for $3.5 TRILLION in spending per year)...but if your guy is so good, and has done such a good job, why does he need to raise a billion dollars to get re-elected?
Solyndra, uh yeah, people are going to be thinking of that in the voting booth... :roll:

Fast and Furious? Ditto.

No budget for trillions in spending you say? If you're referring to the trillions thrown down ratholes in Afghanistan and Iraq, then I agree, you won't find that in the budget.

And if you want to know why Romney and Obama need to raise and spend a billion dollars each to get elected, the answer is easy. It's because that's the incredibly stupid system we use for electing our President. Next?
George Will

Donald Trump

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Omar Bongo wrote: Solyndra, uh yeah, people are going to be thinking of that in the voting booth... :roll:

Fast and Furious? Ditto.
Whether the voters remember them or not, these were significant low lights of Obama's first term.

Solyndra, Green ideology shoved down our throats with 500 million thrown down a "rat hole" in wasted stimulus.

Fast and Furious. A horrible human tragedy, compounded by stonewalling and a coverup. A real lack of character was displayed by Obama on this one.

AsIfYouKnew

Post by AsIfYouKnew » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Omar Bongo wrote:Voters with half a brain also see that the economy is not in the shape it's in because of anything Obama did or didn't do.
That is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen posted here. Did you get your economics training with Wabash?
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
Jonathan Swift

http://www.civilityinamerica.org/en/index.html

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:11 pm

sbayhills wrote:Dead heat and the guy who had stadiums filled with all the excitement can't pull away from a candidate that you guys call a stiff. This reflects on the poor first Administration of Obama, not on Romney.
As bad you say Obama is, Romney backers are the ones praying for a worldwide depression or terrorist attacks between now and November.
sbayhills wrote:It will be a pleasure to be specific Omar. This group is from earlier today.

The birth certificate
His middle name
The flag lapel pin
His high school dope-smoking
The Churchill Bust
The teleprompter
The Bow to the Saudi king
His level of "blacknes
No, you misunderstood. I meant ridiculous things you say that I said, not the ridiculous things Republicans have been focusing on.
sbayhills wrote:And of course you ignore those on the other side who spend their time disparaging Romney.
No, but I do find it amusing when people who have spent the last 3 1/2 years bashing Obama for everything from his fashion sense to the way he throws a baseball get all indignant when voters want to know why a billionaire who wants to be President pays a lower tax rate than you and I, hides his fortune in multiple overseas accounts and won't release his tax returns.
sbayhills wrote:and blaming others for our financial situation.
So you blame Obama for our financial situation? Do you also blame FDR for the Great Depression?
sbayhills wrote:Original Omar. I'm just surprised you spelled it right.

Another original line Omar. And you talk about the Conservative Media Machine when you use that line? At least you spelled it right again..

Sorry, I'm not getting all the spelling references, can you elaborate? (Did I spell that right?)
sbayhills wrote:No, you used the word nitpick and I repeated it for effect, hence the quotation marks.
I can't find where I used that word, but it does apply to your stance.
Right here:
sbayhills wrote:All of us try and pay as little in taxes as possible. It's our money, not the Governments. Although Obama seems to think that our taxes, which are used to support the infrastructure, seem to materialize out of thin air. What justification would he need if he paid the correct amount?

His opponent is looking for anything to nitpick. Why provide anything if he doesn't have to? He should tell Obama to pound sand and go on the offensive. This Administration certainly has enough to hide. Starting with Fast and Furious.

You've got to be kidding if you don't understand what I'm talking about with sealed records and Obama.
sbayhills wrote:This whole thing will come down to the economy.
Probably.
sbayhills wrote:You certainly don't spend any time trying to convince us that this President deserves to be reelected.

Maybe that's because there is nothing I could say that would convince you. Thankfully, California is safely in Obama's hands.
sbayhills wrote:Romney is a proven success in the real world.
The only things Romney is a proven success at are shamelessly changing his positions to suit his present needs, making billions for himself at the expense of others and literally scaring the **** out of his dog. We'll see if that's enough to get him into the White House.
sbayhills wrote:Obama has yet to attain that standing, except in his own arrogant mind.
Again with the "arrogant" thing. Maybe you can help me out here, where did that one come from? When exactly did big, bad, arrogant Obama hurt all you poor Republicans' feelings?
George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:13 pm

AsIfYouKnew wrote:
That is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen posted here. Did you get your economics training with Wabash?
You don't read your own posts?
George Will

Donald Trump