Ann Romney: 'We've Given 'All You People Need To Know'

Notorious

Re: Ann Romney: 'We've Given 'All You People Need To Know'

Post by Notorious » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:01 am

Troglodyte wrote: Senhd me your Email address.. I'm not about to put it on the open board..
Show mw your's and I'll show you mine...
Well this got creepy quickly.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:14 am

GOODave wrote: I am not entirely disagreeing with your assessment, MDDad.

I will, however, point out that part of the discussion was about "legal handguns" and not necessarily about automatic or even semi-automatic assault rifles. In fact, I do not see any need for an average citizen to own an assault rile but that's a personal preference and I do realize there are "collectors" out there who feel driven to possess one or two. That said, however, it seems to me a reasonable solution would be to 1) ban fully automatic assault rifles for "regular" citizens (allow for military and LEO, etc), and 2) Limit or ban certain rapid-load clips/magazines and certain kinds of ammunition.

I don't think you split all that mightily with most conservatives.
Kinda hard to guard against the lone wolf idiot.. Most of these type shootiungs are done by that type.
These people do leave clues with their actions, purchases, and dealings with associates, but privacy laws and threat of suit stymies that,
Most of the weapons I have were purchased for my safety in foreign ports, and on the ship. I sold the more "illegal" one to other captains after I left. You probably wouldn't be surprized at what can be bought in other countries.
I get a big kick out of the term "assault weapon". Just because it looks more "terminator" doesn't mean it kills better. The normal Glock carries 14 9mm rounds, about the same as a Uzi, and is a lot more concealable.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:16 am

Notorious wrote: Well this got creepy quickly.
ROFL Take your so called brain out and wash it with brown soap,, Not your kind of creepy...
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..