Navy honors naturalized Mexican vet

MDDad

Re: Navy honors naturalized Mexican vet

Post by MDDad » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:41 pm

It's not? Please don't tell us that it's really Lupita Gonzalez-Rosales.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:59 pm

RP: The rest of you might have noticed that I have reduced my posts on Brooke threads. That is because I think she is either a troll or an idiot (this thread suggests the latter) and to respond to her diminishes me and, indeed, the rest of this board. I made an exception in this case because she is attacking a citizen who stood on the wall for her and she won't accept that because of the Marine's heritage.
Do you really think that someone with your username and record of taunting posts is taken seriously? And considering the absurdity of that it figures that you have the gall to someone an idiot or a troll.

Your choice of words are inappropriate and inaccurate, which is par for the course for you. BTW, you don't sound like a native speaker of English to me.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:03 pm

Brooke: Res ipsa loquitor. (That's Latin).
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:05 pm

RP, write something in American dammit!!
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:07 pm

Hey, I could have used that to make my argument for this thread. Good one.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?