Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Troglodyte

Re: Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Post by Troglodyte » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:07 pm

Brooke wrote; "Your username is an insult to all American citizens and shows your level of maturity."

Look up Troglodyte, Brooke.. Is that an insult too?? I took that screen name tongue in cheek in order to get away with anything I write and make a joke of it. The Hagar the Horrible screen shot reinforces it.. You have used several different screen names since you've been on these boards too. I didn't crack any jokes about you having a problem figuring out who you are, did I??
There is no law, nor does there have to b a reason, in choosing screen names.. :wink:
Now back on the subject. The head of the FBI made it official that the shooting is a radical Muslim terrorist attack today.. He threw Obama a bone by mentioning work place grievance might have been a factor in it. He figured that the wife might have radicalized him. A back hand slap at the "widows and orphans" sound bite Obama used the other day.. It's getting interesting.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:35 pm

JQP: Melodrama accomplishes about as much as rummaging through #MuslimSockDrawers. And i wouldn't be surprised if you were the one who first brought up the idea of cops just barging into people's houses. You can look if you want. I have better things to do.
John, I didn't say a thing about cops just barging into people's houses. See the two quotes below for what I said.
Brooke: What do you have to say John about them having a bomb factory in their apartment and killing 14 people and injuring 17? The victims' ages ranged from 20 years old to 60.

The female (Black Widow) came from Saudi Arabia via Pakistan or the other way around. It was Islamic terrorism, again.

The data on their computers and phones will reveal who else was involved because they were trained to make bombs.
Brooke: Do you have an overall message behind your comments Omar? Do you think suspicious activity should be reported or not? If this couple's activities had been reported the cops would have found a bomb factory in their apartment along with their 6 month old baby. Do you approve?

Don't you think Americans should be on the look out for each other? Or is political correctness your mantra?
OK, that was it, now the next quote is by Reconquista whose smart ass remarks took it into the realm of the accusatory with name calling, Sheriff Brooke and stating that I wanted cops to invade their apt unlawfully.

Why don't you people read more carefully and assign blame accurately instead of so sloppily?
Reconquista: Let's keep in mind, folks, the requirements of the Constitution. Police investigating suspicious activity cannot enter a residence without a warrant absent exigent circumstances, such as seeing bomb making materials through a window or open door. Packages being delivered, people working late and coming and going is probably not going to be enough for a warrant even though the people might be Muslims, despite what Sheriff Brooke wants.
We all need to be vigilant, but let's not pretend that any investigation here would have certainly prevented what happened.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:40 pm

JQP: Melodrama accomplishes about as much as rummaging through #MuslimSockDrawers. And i wouldn't be surprised if you were the one who first brought up the idea of cops just barging into people's houses. You can look if you want. I have better things to do.
I can't imagine why you would label the post about BENNETTA BETBADAL, 46, one of the 14 murdered as melodramatic. Didn't you read her bio? She was born in Iran and came to the USA at the age of 18 in order to be free and escape the persecution of Christians in Iran. Isn't it tragically ironic that she was murdered by a radical Islamic terrorists in San Bernadino, CA at a Christmas party of all places?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:53 am

Did anyone watch the family interview on CNN? I have to give the family attorney brownie points for chutzpah.

He blames the victims. Citing that Fayeed was teased about his beard and his religion. He claims the family is very tight knit. Yet no one ever noticed the bomb making in the garage or the thousands of rounds of ammo being stored. Lastly he makes the laughable claim that the wife couldn't have participated because she was too skinny to shoot a gun of that type.

SMH. :-?
Last edited by Wabash on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

broman

Post by broman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:43 am

I'm looking forward to next GOP debate. Will any of the candidates push back against Trump. Trumps proposed special ID's, databases, going after the families of terrorist. Trump also claimed the families of the 9/11 terrorist and San Bernardino attack had knowledge of the attack.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:11 am

What does "going after" the families entail? Does he propose putting the baby in jail? Shooting it? Deporting it? To where? It was born here, as was its father. And it doesn't sound like his mother and sisters had anything to do with it. I don't know about his mother but his sisters were probably born here, too. How would he "go after" them? Deport them to Chicago? Re-open Manzanar?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

broman

Post by broman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:43 am

I think we underestimate the ground work that has been done by the anti- Islamic cottage industry in convincing a lot of people that the grand Islamic take over of America has already started. 43% of the GOP believe that Obama is a Muslim, so we should not be surprised that they would support Trump. :shrug:

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:48 am

Can't fault the family for actions of the individual if they had nothing to do with those actions.
Seems it was the wife who "radicalized" the husband, and she has no other family here.
The cops tore apart the next door neighbor's house because 2 guns used were bought by them and given/sold(?) to the perps.. They may have done this in innocence, no one knows at this point. that "search" looks like pure vindictiveness. Garage door torn down, front door blasted off the hinges. stuff strewn all over. Could be damage claims filed and a law suit over that. I know cops know how to conduct search where the perps could never tell anyone was ever there.. --:--

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:08 am

Maybe so. The claim was made by the other family members that they were all close knit.

I guess I have a different idea of what that means.
Last edited by Wabash on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:15 am

Bro wrote; "I think we underestimate the ground work that has been done by the anti- Islamic cottage industry."

People are worried.. We already see the Balkanization of our neighborhoods and cities from other nationalities. We have become aware of the problems France, England, Germany and even pacifist Sweden is having with their burgeoning Muslim populations. ISIS is bragging that the refugee influx is going to bring about the Islamification of Europe and encouraging the refugees to join those enclaves.. Obama is encouraging them to come here and do the same thing. We don't need that.
One of the things I agree with Carson about is that it would be much better and more comfortable for the refugees to be held in secured areas in Iraq and Syria. It would be much cheaper and easier to control too. Even going so far as building towns, cities and infrastructure would be better than us providing social services to a bunch of unemployable non-English speaking unskilled and mostly uneducated people here. We have enough of those already in place here.

broman

Post by broman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:38 am

I agree to this extent. A domestic terror attack by Muslims and an influx of refuges should have us concerned. However, false information about the Muslims in our communities only spreads paranoia. To much anti- Islamic propaganda has already crossed into the mainstream.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:43 pm

FBI Looking at Mother of San Bernardino Gunman

"Law enforcement officials have said that Rafia Farook lived in the same house in Redlands, California where her son, Syed Farook, and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, were building at least 15 pipe bombs and stockpiling thousands of rounds of ammunition."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/san-be ... an-n475096

Duh.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:28 pm

broman: However, false information about the Muslims in our communities only spreads paranoia. To much anti- Islamic propaganda has already crossed into the mainstream.
What false information are you talking about broman? Who and where is it coming from? I keep track of the news and I am not aware of any.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:01 pm

broman: 43% of the GOP believe that Obama is a Muslim, so we should not be surprised that they would support Trump. :shrug:
What a ridiculous thing to say. Where do you come up with this stuff?

broman

Post by broman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:37 pm

A new poll finds that 43 percent of Republicans believe President Obama is a Muslim, and 20 percent of all adults believe he was born outside the United States.

A CNN/ORC poll out Sunday finds that while the vast majority of Americans believe, correctly, the Obama was born in the United States, there remains a solid subset of people who still believe he is foreign-born.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... s-a-muslim

Ridiculous!!

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Ridiculous is right. How many people were polled and who were they?

Don't answer that because it is a bogus poll.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:46 pm

Where is the evidence of the anti-Islamic propaganda? Are you talking about folks who have finally opened their eyes and figured out that the violence and bloodshed is caused by radical Islamic terrorists instead of blaming U.S. foreign policy?

broman

Post by broman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:03 pm

And still........!

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:44 pm

broman, why do you make claims that you cannot back up? Why should anyone pay attention to what you have to say? You cannot prove anything - so the obvious conclusion is that you make it up.

What is the point in posting lies?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:59 pm

It was reported today that some of the murdered victims had given the terrorist couple a baby shower. I do not understand that kind of evil.