Mass shooting in San Bernardino

broman

Re: Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Post by broman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:03 pm

Brooke wrote:broman, why do you make claims that you cannot back up? Why should anyone pay attention to what you have to say? You cannot prove anything - so the obvious conclusion is that you make it up.

What is the point in posting lies?
OK Brooke, game on. You said that the survey I posted was bogus. Here is the link to the PDF of the survey. You prove that this survey is bogus with legitimate evidence and I will never post on this forum again. If you cant do it then you never post on this forum again. Deal?
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/image ... anpoll.pdf

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:09 pm

My post was about anti-Muslim propaganda by Americans. Where is your evidence?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:14 pm

The poll doesn't say anything about the GOP, it says registered voters with nothing about what party. So, goodbye.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

broman

Post by broman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:18 pm

I got more dirt to shovel.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-t ... ews-2015-9

66% of respondents who support Trump believe that Obama is Muslim, while only 12% believe that Obama is Christian. That's a higher number than the still stunning 54% of Republican respondents overall who believe that Obama is Muslim.
Trump still enjoys support among "birthers" — 61% of supporters believe that Obama was not born in the United States. Just 21% of his supporters believe that Obama was born in the United States. Trump, once the most vocal advocate calling on Obama to release his birth certificate, has said he will no longer comment on the issue. But he has said he doesn't know whether Obama was born in the US.

Bogus!!!

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:19 pm

broman wrote:A CNN/ORC poll out Sunday finds that while the vast majority of Americans believe, correctly, the Obama was born in the United States, there remains a solid subset of people who still believe he is foreign-born.
Believe correctly? Where is the, "signed by a doctor," certificate of live birth? I have not been able to find it anywhere. That does not prove he was not born here but why is it not availible unless it does not exist? Hopefully I am just wrong. If I am not then his Presidency is illegal and invalid.

Also why are President Obama's college records sealed? Transparancy advocate that I know our President is...seems it would be on his website some where...

Just really hard to believe that this administration has a clue with how to deal with the problem of Radical Islam.

From the stand point of freedom I don't want anybody doing anything with out probable cause, that said when somebody who comes from a different country or culture begins behaving suspeciously, then we need to be able alert the authorities, who can then survail the suspects behaviour and get the proper search warrants if needed.

We all heard there were no credible threats of terrorism so we should all be reassured that this administraiton will defeat ISIL...maybe they will surrender under the threat of another speach...

broman

Post by broman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Brooke wrote:The poll doesn't say anything about the GOP, it says registered voters with nothing about what party. So, goodbye.
That poll also found that 29 percent of Americans, and 43 percent of Republicans, believe Obama is a Muslim. The president is a Christian.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... s-a-muslim

Goodbye

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Playthegame wrote: Believe correctly? Where is the, "signed by a doctor," certificate of live birth? I have not been able to find it anywhere. That does not prove he was not born here but why is it not availible unless it does not exist? Hopefully I am just wrong. If I am not then his Presidency is illegal and invalid.
This has been addressed by numerous court cases. Only a complete idiot believes that Obama is not eligible to be president at this point in time.
Playthegame wrote:Also why are President Obama's college records sealed? Transparancy advocate that I know our President is...seems it would be on his website some where...
Who cares? Same as every other living president.
Playthegame wrote:Just really hard to believe that this administration has a clue with how to deal with the problem of Radical Islam.
Who does?
Playthegame wrote:From the stand point of freedom I don't want anybody doing anything with out probable cause, that said when somebody who comes from a different country or culture begins behaving suspeciously, then we need to be able alert the authorities, who can then survail the suspects behaviour and get the proper search warrants if needed.
That is possible now.
Playthegame wrote:We all heard there were no credible threats of terrorism so we should all be reassured that this administraiton will defeat ISIL...maybe they will surrender under the threat of another speach...
No doubt that is true. Would you be happier if the president told you to hide in a closet and shiver in fear? No one (even Obama) believes they will surrender under the threat of another speech. Has he stated that as a course of action? Where?
Last edited by Wabash on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:08 pm

Really broman, well I'll never know because I am not going to look through 36 pages to see if that is true or not.
Goodbye.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Wabash wrote:Playthegame wrote:
Believe correctly? Where is the, "signed by a doctor," certificate of live birth? I have not been able to find it anywhere. That does not prove he was not born here but why is it not availible unless it does not exist? Hopefully I am just wrong. If I am not then his Presidency is illegal and invalid.

This has been addressed by numerous court cases. Only a complete idiot believes that Obama is not eligible to be president at this point in time.
Boy for a second there I thought you were going to provide a link or proof, but you can't so done...
Also why are President Obama's college records sealed? Transparancy advocate that I know our President is...seems it would be on his website some where...

Who cares? Same as every other living president.
A lot of people care, and think the President routinely lies to fit what ever narrative best facilitates his corrupt agenda. Which has proven to be a detriment to our safety and prosperity, only the die hard :koolaid: drinkers continue to perpetuate the party lies, reality is... most everything this President has implemented has been a disaster for America. He lives in a fantasy world born out affirmative action. No basis in reality and it shows. He is more concerned importing votes than protecting American citizens, more concerned with political cover up to prevent the appearance of failure, which this President is.
From the stand point of freedom I don't want anybody doing anything with out probable cause, that said when somebody who comes from a different country or culture begins behaving suspeciously, then we need to be able alert the authorities, who can then survail the suspects behaviour and get the proper search warrants if needed.

That is possible now.

It has been reported on multiple news channels that neighbors were afraid to say anything for fear of being labled a racist.

Liberal Facism in full effect. Wake up Bash, you were actually making sense in this thread but then, a play mate showed up and you reverted to your former Brain Washed self.

Hey but thanks for playin, miss you old Satan! Just means adversary, you are not the Devil...

Shalom!

broman

Post by broman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Brooke wrote:Really broman, well I'll never know because I am not going to look through 36 pages to see if that is true or not.
Goodbye.
You said the poll was bogus and I was lying. Stop wasting time and prove it.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:35 am

Playthegame wrote: Boy for a second there I thought you were going to provide a link or proof, but you can't so done...
Don't care about crackpot theories. This matter has been addressed. The president's eligibility is vetted by so many agencies that I don't have time to list them. If you want to believe in some incredible tin foil hat conspiracy, have at it. Just know that ridicule will be a perfectly normal response.
Playthegame wrote:A lot of people care, and think the President routinely lies to fit what ever narrative best facilitates his corrupt agenda.
Even more people don't care. This was shown to be the case when he was elected in 2008. Then re-elected in 2012.
Playthegame wrote:It has been reported on multiple news channels that neighbors were afraid to say anything for fear of being labled a racist.
Which has nothing to do with a law enforcement agency getting a warrant for surveillance or custody purposes.
Playthegame wrote:Shalom!
Peace
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:16 am

Obama's "reassurance" was more of the same, big lip, no action..
MOF, his talk about gun control will make us more vulnerable, not less...
He's living in an imaginary world where he can decree the RMIs to lay down their weapons and become peaceful... --:-- No wonder a vast majority of Americans are very worried.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:20 am

Wabash wrote:Even more people don't care. This was shown to be the case when he was elected in 2008. Then re-elected in 2012.
That is actually brilliantly insightful. "Even More People Don't Care" should be the title of Obama's autobiography, or etched on his tombstone, as the perfect summation of how he was elected twice.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:57 am

Trog wrote:MOF, his talk about gun control will make us more vulnerable, not less.... No wonder a vast majority of Americans are very worried.
Not armed, not afraid. Never have been, probably never will be. And I've probably been in more dangerous situations than most of the people who seem to be terrified if they don't have a gun handy. I was probably better off without one.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:34 am

Troglodyte wrote:Obama's "reassurance" was more of the same, big lip, no action..
MOF, his talk about gun control will make us more vulnerable, not less...
He's living in an imaginary world where he can decree the RMIs to lay down their weapons and become peaceful... --:-- No wonder a vast majority of Americans are very worried.
More of the usual conservative contrarian claims. The only Americans who are worried are those who watch Fox News and buy into the fear hype model they peddle every hour of every day.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:35 am

MDDad wrote:That is actually brilliantly insightful. "Even More People Don't Care" should be the title of Obama's autobiography, or etched on his tombstone, as the perfect summation of how he was elected twice.
A more appropriate title is WINNING. He just keeps winning in spite of the most withering opposition ever faced by a president.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:41 am

Same here... but when given the chance I do enjoy a little target shooting... but it's been a looong time since I did that (the bride and I both had concealed carry licenses in Main even though neither of us owns a gun. We wanted to see how easy it was to get one... it was easy; the required course was fun and informative; we got to blow off about 100 rounds each... circa 1989ish...and the bride knows how to handle S and W 9mm and a .38 revolver), but I'm in no hurry to shoot or own guns for any reason.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:45 am

Wabash wrote:A more appropriate title is WINNING.
Fascinating. You've made a career out of complaining that Obama can't get anything done because he is perpetually stymied by a stonewalling Congress, yet you want his autobiography to be "Winning". Strange hero-worship indeed.

I suppose next we'll have "Winning: The Complete History Of Clippers Basketball".

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:55 am

MDDad wrote:Fascinating. You've made a career out of complaining that Obama can't get anything done because he is perpetually stymied by a stonewalling Congress, yet you want his autobiography to be "Winning". Strange hero-worship indeed.
What's even more fascinating that you take the position that the opposition isn't a factor in policy making. Or refuse to admit it's been a factor.
MDDad wrote:I suppose next we'll have "Winning: The Complete History Of Clippers Basketball".
I don't follow sports. I'll have to take your word for it.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:57 am

](*,)
Don't look at me, I just work here.