Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Troglodyte

Re: Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Post by Troglodyte » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Any criticism Obama gets he deserves. It wouldn't make any difference if he was GOP or a green pointy eared midget.. We can all remember the vehemence you heaped on George W..
Can you spell partisan hacK?? :lol:
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:09 pm

Comparing those two is like apples and computers.

One has failed at everything. The other is succeeding at cleaning up the mess.

Point me to a success in the Bush administration.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:00 pm

He managed to live to serve his term out...we were a pretzel away from President Cheney
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

afan95

Post by afan95 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Cleaning up the mess...by putting a large number of individuals who were in positions at the Wall Street institutions in his administration? Did you forget that part Wabash?

Obama's administration has/had an awful large group of Wall Street vets that caused a lot of the problems during the Bush administration.

Obama knows what side his bread is buttered on. He's got an awful lot of years after he leaves the White House and those will be the years he makes the bug bucks (Bill Clinton anyone?). No way does he want to bite the hand that is going to be writing the checks for those big bucks.

Who has he really ticked off? Big Pharma...nope. Insurance companies...nope. Wall Street...nope. Environmentalists...nope. Car Industry...nope. The list goes on. He's no different that any other politician before him despite all his talk about change.

About the only groups that he's ticked off are people that he won't/can't profit from.
It's my Board and I will censor you when I feel like it JQP

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:52 pm

I never said I approved of everything. That is far different from conservatives who criticize EVERYTHING.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:35 pm

afan95 wrote:Obama's administration has/had an awful large group of Wall Street vets that caused a lot of the problems during the Bush administration. Big Pharma... Insurance companies... Wall Street... Environmentalists... Car Industry... The list goes on.
 ! Message from: John Q. Public
Any of them ever been to San Bernardino?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

broman

Post by broman » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Anybody else wonder how in world the"P" and "C" keys on Brooke's keyboard still function?

broman

Post by broman » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Troglodyte wrote:AHA!!! The plot thickens... $28,000 mysterious deposit 2 weeks before. Maybe Obama will have to admit there was an actual terrorist incident on US soil during his watch. No more work place violence BS..
Debt consolidation loan.

ocfootballfan

Post by ocfootballfan » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:56 pm

I'm apolitical but I think history will show Obama's Administration as very good. He's not a goofball. I've met George W and he's a goofball.