Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Brooke

Re: Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Post by Brooke » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:29 pm

I already posted that their next door neighbor said many packages were being delivered, which obviously turned out to be parts for bombs and guns. The neighbor also said they were working in their garage until late at night(s). Middle Eastern men were coming and going.

Political correctness is causing deaths of the innocent. People need to speak up when suspicious activity is observed.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:33 pm

What do you have to say John about them having a bomb factory in their apartment and killing 14 people and injuring 17? The victims' ages ranged from 20 years old to 60.

The female (Black Widow) came from Saudi Arabia via Pakistan or the other way around. It was Islamic terrorism, again.

The data on their computers and phones will reveal who else was involved because they were trained to make bombs.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:42 pm

TommyTar wrote:Why did CAIR rush to make a public statement before the shooters names were made public?
Why did you rush to post the suspect's name before any facts were made public?
TommyTar wrote:If it comes out that the woman, Tashfeen Malik wears a berka it's game over.
I think for a certain paranoid subgroup of Americans that game ended 14 years ago.
sbayhills wrote:I have reported suspicious behavior in my neighborhood many, many times.
Were they coming and going, Middle-Eastern looking, or both?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:49 pm

Do you have an overall message behind your comments Omar? Do you think suspicious activity should be reported or not? If this couple's activities had been reported the cops would have found a bomb factory in their apartment along with their 6 month old baby. Do you approve?

Don't you think Americans should be on the look out for each other? Or is political correctness your mantra?

joefutbol

Post by joefutbol » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:58 pm

Brooke wrote:I already posted that their next door neighbor said many packages were being delivered, which obviously turned out to be parts for bombs and guns. The neighbor also said they were working in their garage until late at night(s). Middle Eastern men were coming and going.

Political correctness is causing deaths of the innocent. People need to speak up when suspicious activity is observed.
Why didn't they report anything?

We were discussing the guy who said he didn't report anything because he didn't want to be considered racists.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:59 pm

sbayhills wrote:JQP, you saw the same 10 second sound bite on CBS that I saw. Probably edited to fit their news cycle. Don't you think that he might have been able to expand on why he thought it looked suspicious enough to think about calling the authorities if he would have been interviewed by the Police before you guys start calling him a racist. Do you ever tire of this crap?
What crap? I have no idea what CBS might have cut out but the only suspicious activity mentioned in the clip was being "Muslim." If he'd seen them with guns or ammo or bundles of PVC pipe I wish he had reported it, but the only "suspicious" activity mentioned in the clip was being swarthy in a non-swarthy neighborhood. Call me PC if you want, but even the police would have scoffed if he'd called to report that.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Oh. Right. I meant to reply to this.
SBH wrote:I would guess you have a problem with Neighborhood Watch programs JQP?
No, as a matter of fact. I have a County Sheriff's patrol volunteer in the next room. Their job is to drive around town and report suspicious activity but being Middle Eastern doesn't qualify.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:38 pm

sbayhills wrote:
I have reported suspicious behavior in my neighborhood many, many times.
Omar wrote:
Were they coming and going, Middle-Eastern looking, or both?
No, they looked suspicious in what they were up to. I'd turn you in because of your swarminess.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:43 pm

swarminess

?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Let's keep in mind, folks, the requirements of the Constitution. Police investigating suspicious activity cannot enter a residence without a warrant absent exigent circumstances, such as seeing bomb making materials through a window or open door. Packages being delivered, people working late and coming and going is probably not going to be enough for a warrant even though the people might be Muslims, despite what Sheriff Brooke wants.
We all need to be vigilant, but let's not pretend that any investigation here would have certainly prevented what happened.
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Parrotpaul wrote:swarminess
?

Cause I'm busy as a bee? :)
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Swarminess:
A certain attitude often accompanied by a squinty look and a superior smile that makes you instantly hate a person.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:28 pm

Your speculative remarks seem to be contradictory Reconquista. How would you be vigilant if you were in that neighbor's circumstances?

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:31 pm

You mean swarthiness? That I could buy...
George Will

Donald Trump

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:36 pm

Bev wrote: Your speculative remarks seem to be contradictory Reconquista. How would you be vigilant if you were in that neighbor's circumstances?
Speculative? Please tell me where I am speculating about the requirements of the Constitution and the need for a warrant absent exigent circumstances.
As to what the neighbor saw, I can't comment. I wasn't there. Something caught his attention and he was too much of a wimp to call it in. Those deaths are on his conscience (not really, but I wanted to test drive some Brooke style hyperbole).

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Your speculation is regarding a warrant. I didn't say anything about a warrant, I said the neighbor (she) should have called the cops and let them know what was happening. I would expect the police to question them, keep an eye on them, depending on what they found.

It has already been posted what the neighbor saw and was concerned about. You are so quick to criticize and speculate about what I have to say. What would you do under the same circumstances? Would you worry about being called a bigoted racist? I wouldn't. Being called names by cowards wouldn't bother me at all.

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:40 pm

You said that had the police been called they would have found the bombs in the apartment. I am saying that might or might not have happened. You are the one speculating.
The police can't come into your home without a warrant, exigent circumstances or consent. If the police show up at my door and ask to see inside, I will politely ask to see if they have a warrant. If they don't have one, then I might talk to them on my front step with the door closed behind me. They will need a warrant even though there is nothing illegal going on in my home. Reconquista Primera will do the same thing (or so I hope).
If something catches my attention and raises the hair on my neck, I will call it in and let the police do what they will.
Last edited by Reconquista Primero on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:58 pm

I am not speculating, the cops found 12 pipe-bombs in that apartment. They found tools and other supplies to make IED's and other bombs. They found a large number of rounds of ammunition.

I know how it works Reconquista, I don't need lessons from you. Why wouldn't you let the police into your house without a warrant? I have.

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:06 pm

Pure speculation, Brooke. There were bombs in the residence, but unless there was a warrant, consent or exigent circumstances, the police would not have found the bombs. It is speculation to say otherwise.
I have no legal obligation to let jack booted, goose-stepping, brown shirted thugs into my residence if they don't have a warrant, so why should I? Resistance to government authority is the patriotic thing to do. It's how this country was formed. Just because you are not bright or strong enough to refuse entry, why does everybody else have to be a sheep?
(I'm test driving more Brooke-style hyperbole. It's kind of fun. I see why you do it so much.)

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:53 pm

What are you arguing about? I am not taking issue with whether or not warrants are required or not. I know they are - so what?

Why do you describe our police as jack booted, goose-stepping, brown shirted thugs? They are not that. That goes hand-in-hand with your name Reconquista. Are you sure you are in the right country?

A few years ago, I was cleaning the computer room and while dusting the phone I accidentally dialed 911. I heard a voice and hung up. A few minutes later two good-looking policemen rang the doorbell and explained why they were there. They politely asked if they could come in and look around to make sure everything was okay. I told them my daughter was home and they asked for her to come out too. I was happy to comply.