Lynch shields Clinton Foundation

Wabash

Re: Lynch shields Clinton Foundation

Post by Wabash » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:26 pm

Why should this groups FOIA request be more important than others?

I have no idea what process is used to process those requests. If they go in chronological order, I have no problem with this one going to the bottom of the pile and waiting its turn.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:28 pm

Thank you Omar. I enjoyed the laugh.

cruiser

Post by cruiser » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:36 pm

And - come on guys/gals, it can happen the Ex- Democratic party POTUS (whose wife is running for POTUS on the democratic ticket) accidentally meets up with the current democratic appointed attorney general at an airport and chat a little bit about family and the like in private, no?

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:40 pm

I doubt Trump has the kinds of connections and access the Clintons have. Pity.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

afan95

Post by afan95 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Pity? He's not the one whose foundation has accepted millions of dollars from countries killing gays and treating women like dogs.
To me that's a blessing.
But then again what does it matter...
It's my Board and I will censor you when I feel like it JQP

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Wabash wrote:I have no problem with this one going to the bottom of the pile and waiting its turn.
Yeah, I'm sure you don't.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:56 pm

Why should one group get preferential treatment?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:06 pm

As an aside, Charity Watch gives the Foundation an "A" rating.

https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-an ... dation/478
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Wabash wrote:Why should one group get preferential treatment?
For the same reason that curing cancer should take priority over curing rectal itching. Some things are more important than others.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:09 pm

So people with a partisan axe to grind should be the ones to decide?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:31 am

MDDad wrote:For the same reason that curing cancer should take priority over curing rectal itching. Some things are more important than others.
How do you know this FOIA is more important than others? Have you seen all of them?

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:20 am

sbayhills wrote:You can't be serious if you can't see the breach in ethics which would have 2 lawyers meeting privately, while the wife of one is under investigation from the DOJ which she runs?
I don't see the breach of ethics, and what two lawyers are you referring to? The article you cited mentioned a meeting between former President Clinton and Loretta Lynch. No mention of any lawyers.
Even the Dems are hopping mad about this lack of judgment on both of their parts.
Again you mention "facts" not in evidence. The article you cited contained no mention of any "hopping mad" Democrats.

Do you have anything at all other than "mark my words" and "you just wait and see"?

I gotta tell you that we've heard that all too many times in the past to believe it now. When you actually have some evidence of criminal wrongdoing, get back to me.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:26 am

ss to do a physically impossible act because his sex life was/is nobody's busines
Vilepagan wrote:I don't see the breach of ethics, and what two lawyers are you referring to? The article you cited mentioned a meeting between former President Clinton and Loretta Lynch. No mention of any lawyers.
We know that Ms. Lynch is a lawyer. We also know that former President Clinton was a lawyer but gave up his license because he lied instead of having the fortitude to tell Congress to do a physically impossible act because his sex life was/is nobody's business.
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:29 am

I don't see the breach of ethics, and what two lawyers are you referring to? The article you cited mentioned a meeting between former President Clinton and Loretta Lynch. No mention of any lawyers.
This comment is ridiculous VP. No breach of ethics? Nobody except you and Wabash believe that one. Both Lynch and Clinton are lawyers, although I believe Clinton might have lost his license for lying under oath. Really?

Again you mention "facts" not in evidence. The article you cited contained no mention of any "hopping mad" Democrats.
Do you have anything at all other than "mark my words" and "you just wait and see"?

I gotta tell you that we've heard that all too many times in the past to believe it now. When you actually have some evidence of criminal wrongdoing, get back to me.
Why don't you search out before you make another ridiculous comment. Here's a comment from GMA and George Stephanopoulos and their reporter about the meeting. Please watch the video if you still don't believe both sides don't see a breach in ethics.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/attorney-gene ... ories.html#

broman

Post by broman » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:33 am

SBH, serious question for you. Are you just as concerned about Trump's personal and business practices? Do your negative beliefs about the Clinton's lead to a vote for Trump?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:07 am

sbayhills wrote:This comment is ridiculous VP. No breach of ethics? Nobody except you and Wabash believe that one. Both Lynch and Clinton are lawyers, although I believe Clinton might have lost his license for lying under oath. Really?
So what law was broken? What criminal activity occurred?

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:15 am

You continue to set a low bar for your candidate. I suggested in the first of this thread you should bow out. You should have heeded my advice.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:19 am

sbh, tell us about the bar your candidate sets.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:23 am

Um, SB.... Your guy is being investigated for defrauding people. You wanna talk low bars!
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:39 am

sbayhills wrote:You continue to set a low bar for your candidate. I suggested in the first of this thread you should bow out. You should have heeded my advice.
None of what you describe was illegal. I suggest you let this one go before you get riled up and end up being disappointed.......again.

You should just concede the Clintons are that much smarter than anyone you support.