Civil war in the republican party.

Tommy Tar

Civil war in the republican party.

Post by Tommy Tar » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:35 pm

A civil war in the republican party was also one of the predictions from the MSM that was 100% wrong. The civil war has started in the democratic party. They should paint the faces of Clinton, Brazile and Wasserman Schultz on the bottom of that glass ceiling so everyone remembers who to blame.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don ... d4fe7954e8

DNC Staffer Screams At Donna Brazile For Helping Elect Donald Trump. :giggle:

WASHINGTON ― On Thursday, Democratic Party officials held their first staff meeting since Hillary Clinton’s stunning loss to Donald Trump in the presidential race. It didn’t go well.

Donna Brazile, the interim leader of the Democratic National Committee, was giving what one attendee described as “a rip-roaring speech” to about 150 employees, about the need to have hope for wins going forward, when a staffer identified only as Zach stood up with a question.

“Why should we trust you as chair to lead us through this?” he asked, according to two people in the room. “You backed a flawed candidate, and your friend [former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] plotted through this to support your own gain and yourself.”

Some DNC staffers started to boo and some told him to sit down. Brazile began to answer, but Zach had more to say.

“You are part of the problem,” he continued, blaming Brazile for clearing the path for Trump’s victory by siding with Clinton early on. “You and your friends will die of old age and I’m going to die from climate change. You and your friends let this happen, which is going to cut 40 years off my life expectancy.”
=snip=
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

sbayhills

Re: Civil war in the republican party.

Post by sbayhills » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:40 pm

He'll die from climate change? These guys are whacko. I think they need to clean house at the DNC, and start fresh with rational people.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:54 pm

Who's "these guys"? The article quotes one DNC staffer.

As long as we're generalizing "the other", can we lump all Republicans in with Trump and all the crazy things he said?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:56 pm

I think we have to.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:58 pm

They just need a good vacation, they have been pushing false narratives for 8 yrs...that is exhausting work. Just ask Parrot Paul...man that cat is so happy to be done with defending all the failure...can't blame him.

Just need a nice long vacation, then a meet and greet and figure out if Liz Warren or Bernie will live long enough to be relevant and have impact.

I'm thinking Michelle Obama is the one to smash that glass ceiling...Dance parties every week on the White House lawn...Ellen in the House, Katy Perry and Beyoncé in the Cabinet, Jay Z as Attorney General...Thug in it up...Yep, they'll be back....

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Oh sorry I just could not help my self...truly I am sorry...oh wait no I changed my mind...everyone's doin it...what the heck :lol:

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:36 pm

Good meth?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:36 pm

I'm sure the DNC could use a"swamp cleaning". Bernie started long ago, now he just recently enforced Keith Ellison to head it.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:52 pm

Ya Paul...really good! :rockon:

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:53 pm

"they have been pushing false narratives for 8 yrs"
"defending all the failure"

Thanks. I'll write those down.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Luca

Post by Luca » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:32 pm

It was just four years ago, maybe less, that there were a few threads on this board featuring Omar and the Board Intellectual predicting the "demise" of the Republican Party. The times they are a' changin'...............Luca

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Yes they certainly are a changin'. And to me the GOP is presently analogous to an older person with a fatal illness. I'm sure you must have witnessed the phenomenon. I have seen it two times...my dad and then my mom. The fatally ill person reaches the point of no return, only to rally and almost appear to have shaken off the illness, but very shorty afterwards...a day or two or within a few hours, the person dies.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:53 pm

This is hysterical given that Trump has zero in common with contemporary GOP positions.

He's backing off promises faster than he made them.

Luca

Post by Luca » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:57 pm

Doubling down, I see, Paul. Interesting.

Well, given that the presidency and both houses of Congress are in Republican hands as well as a substantial majority of governorships and state houses - to say nothing of the Supreme Court for the forseeable future - I can admire your optimism, if not your clairvoyance.......Luca

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:02 pm

They're looking pretty good for the walking dead.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:18 pm

The party is on life support as long as Trump has a Twitter account.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:24 pm

An organism fights for life the hardest right before the end.
How 18-25 year olds voted.

How 18 - 25 year olds voted

The graphic in the link shows the views of the future of the voting electorate.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unexplained link removed
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Luca

Post by Luca » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:09 am

Parrotpaul wrote:The party is on life support as long as Trump has a Twitter account.
Scoreboard.................Luca

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:22 am

Paul said:
The fatally ill person reaches the point of no return, only to rally and almost appear to have shaken off the illness, but very shorty afterwards...a day or two or within a few hours, the person dies.
-------------------------------------------------

And that day or two gives them the opportunity for salvation. It's a great gift.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:35 am

You're banking on the cupcakes? A bunch of wussies who need to be coddled? Who need safe spaces and play doh to soothe them if they hear a contrarian idea or dissenting viewpoint? Good luck with that one!