Making America Great

Fordama

Re: Making America Great

Post by Fordama » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:51 pm

Now they have oil and a potential lackey in the White House.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

broman

Post by broman » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:18 pm

Trump used Hillary's ties to big business, donors, elites, globalist, international bankers and corporations to become the champion of the working class. These working class people are not paying attention or don't care that these same folks have cabinet and appointment positions in the White House.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:10 pm

And some in positions they have no experience with. Makes me wonder if he runs his businesses that way.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Trump said he would not have any lobbyist in his administration. Instead, he is just appointing the people that the lobbyists have been working for. In terms of selling out the government, he simply eliminated the middle man!

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 am

Fordama wrote:You mean the subject of the drone? You think the drone was a jet?

Jets don't work well underwater, and underwater is where underwater drones like the one the Chinese took work. Under the water. Where jets don't function well.

Fordama
Wow dude...Drones? Uh.............................NO

I said their jets are our jets.....think about it for a few minutes... don't respond with out thinking about the statement or doing a little research if you are not sure what I am talking about.

Here is a clue Google F35 and China copy...see what comes up. How do you suppose that happened Teacher? Tell us...

Do you really think they don't have our technology?

Obama has done a terrible job protecting our proprietary and top secret technology.

Man!!!!!....

not4u13

Post by not4u13 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:53 am

You think Obama is to blame for China stealing our technology? You really are special.
Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; John Muir
http://www.quotesdaddy.com

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:30 am

You are special 13, you misread a one line sentence. I do think Obama is incompetent and did little to secure/harden our technological infrastructure.

Not a surprise when you look at how they undertook healthcare.gov.

He was the President, leaders take responsibility because they ARE responsible...I know you know that, just does not square with the Job performance of your guy. It is all Fox news's fault and oh George Bush too...

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:34 am

There was nothing from stopping the GOP majority in congress from submitting line items in the continuing resolutions to fund all those things. Yet they didn't. The president is under no obligation to take responsibility for things that another group has tied his hands.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:40 am

The President is the leader, it is up to him to lead and get things done, he has a phone remember Wabash, he told you him self. He makes calls and makes deals...Oh wait that's the other guy...

The President is under obligation to protect America and it's interests, his number one responsibility is Security. He failed. His Presidency is a failure, that is why Dems got crushed, no one believes them any longer.

You can't blame voters when the Democratic politicians repeatedly lie and fail in just about everything they do as has been detailed on this board on numerous occasions...
Last edited by Playthegame on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:49 am

He does have a phone. The other side made it clear they weren't interested in answering. If the leader at the top creates a vacuum there is nothing stopping anyone from filling it. Yet the GOP chose not to do anything to solve any of the problems you believe were in place.

This president did a far better job of protecting Americans than his predecessor. That is a quantifiable fact.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Zebra

Post by Zebra » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:03 pm

Fordama wrote:You mean the subject of the drone? You think the drone was a jet?

Jets don't work well underwater, and underwater is where underwater drones like the one the Chinese took work. Under the water. Where jets don't function well.

Fordama

A jet does function underwater. There are many above water and under water vehicles like the one the Chinese took that work. Under the water. Where jets function just fine. Jet propulsion .. it's science. :thumbsup:
Coach, you can call me a S.O.B. all you want. Just don't call me a little S.O.B. [-X

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Wabash wrote:He does have a phone. The other side made it clear they weren't interested in answering. If the leader at the top creates a vacuum there is nothing stopping anyone from filling it. Yet the GOP chose not to do anything to solve any of the problems you believe were in place.

This president did a far better job of protecting Americans than his predecessor. That is a quantifiable fact.
No he did not, and no it is not. Way more terrorist cells, attacks, deaths, beheadings and casualties of war.

I do not want to call you a liar, but your statement is so far from the truth...one could make a strong case you say things that are not true, or...you don't think anybody else has the capacity to read.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Far fewer Americans killed on U.S. soil by foreign terrorists than his predecessor.

What you cite are outside U.S. borders and beyond control of the president's authority. Or they are taking place in warzones by combatants that are actively being sought. Many of those who committed those acts were either killed in direct action or by drone strikes.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:50 pm

Proof Wabash proof, your word is no longer credible, actually has not been for some time now...

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:06 pm

Tell me how many U.S. citizens were killed on U.S. soil by foreign terrorists during Obama's administration. I'm betting it's less than the one before. A president that we were told kept us "safe."

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:08 pm

Wabash wrote: If the leader at the top creates a vacuum there is nothing stopping anyone from filling it.
I agree with you here, Obama left vacuums from Iraq to the capital building...

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:10 pm

All the more reason to up and leave. There are no good choices.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:27 pm

Huh?

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:38 pm

Wabash wrote:Tell me how many U.S. citizens were killed on U.S. soil by foreign terrorists during Obama's administration. I'm betting it's less than the one before. A president that we were told kept us "safe."
One attack vs. many even if more deaths from one attack...the reality is much worse now...

7 major terrorist attacks and many unreported by feds...

7 Major attacks in US

Snip:

On Thursday, a Muslim man killed four U.S. Marines in attacks on military recruiting facilities in Chattanooga, Tenn.

The man, identified as Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez, then died in a pitched gun battle after he led police on a high-speed chase in a rented Mustang convertible.

Abdulazeez, 24, was a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Kuwait. He was an electrical engineer who grew up in Chattanooga in a conservative Muslim family.

7 Major attacks

Snip:
Below is a sampling of more than 20 cases of terrorist plots against the U.S. by Muslim immigrants that have received little to no national media coverage over the last two years. All of the below terrorists and suspected terrorists would have passed through the federal government’s vaunted “vetting” process for refugees, asylum seekers and other types of immigrants:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/big-list-all ... m7cfSLR.99

Big List

Many more attacks, many more terrorists now...recipe for more blood and death...

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Wabash wrote:Far fewer Americans killed on U.S. soil by foreign terrorists than his predecessor.
That's an impressive list of qualifiers. So non-Americans killed on U.S. soil wouldn't count? And Americans killed in foreign countries or on the oceans wouldn't count? And Americans killed by domestic terrorists wouldn't count? Hell, if you add "blue hair", "Tuesdays", and "months with fewer than 30 days", Mr. Obama might be the greatest protector in human history.