"the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: "the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

Post by John Q. Public »

Omar Bongo wrote: Just part of his attempts to blame his scrapping of DACA on the Dems...only the dumbest of the dumb will buy it
And he only did it so he could use it as a bargaining chip. And then the alleged "master dealmaker" let that be known. Which puts his counterparts in the position of taking it or taking it. #-o
Don't look at me, I just work here.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

And boom.

The U.S. government is set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
It was another crazy news week, so it's understandable if you missed a small but important announcement from the Treasury Department: The federal government is on track to borrow nearly $1 trillion this fiscal year — Trump's first full year in charge of the budget.

That's almost double what the government borrowed in fiscal year 2017.
It's a GOP president. So it's a nothingburger now.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan »

Wabash wrote: The U.S. government is set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
But you gotta love more money in your paycheck...right?
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada
not4u13

Post by not4u13 »

Very few people care much about the National Debt nor do they understand the long term implications of it. Heck, they don't even understand why their own credit card debt is bad for them. They'd rather have the shiny new toy. That they have more in their own paycheck is all that matters.
Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; John Muir
http://www.quotesdaddy.com
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

I'm only pointing out the different reactions from those who had blind hatred of Obama. They constantly claim that he added $10T to the debt which was more than all previous presidents combined. Neither of which are true.

Now they say nothing.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Boy, did Don miss on this one. And he managed to piss off England, once again.

Dear President Einstein,

The UK loves its National Health Service. What they're protesting is the Conservatives' robbing funding from it. Much like what you're trying to do with this country's. But you'd have known that if you got your information from real sources instead of from Faux "n" Friends. Moron.
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

That probably should be under the Daily WTF thread.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Call it gallows humor, but.... Headline from USA today. Emphasis mine.

Dow ends wild day down 1175 points, largest point drop in history

Now you'd be right, Don.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Apparently at his speech today in Ohio he claimed those who didn't give him the constant stream of standing o's were traitors.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

2015: "I am going to take care of everybody...everybody's got to be covered...the government's gonna pay for it."

2016: Coverage for everyone is "just human decency".

2017: "We're going to have insurance for everybody."

2018: "The Democrats are pushing for Universal HealthCare, while..."
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

After the largest one-day market crash in history it is amusing to recall what Chief Windbag tweeted just last month - "Can you imagine if "O" was president and had these numbers - would be biggest story on earth!"
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

John Q. Public wrote:Call it gallows humor, but.... Headline from USA today. Emphasis mine.

Dow ends wild day down 1175 points, largest point drop in history

Now you'd be right, Don.
Guess who Sean Hannity blamed?

Sean Hannity blames Obama for historic market crash
SEAN HANNITY (HOST): Because the Obama economy was so weak all of these years we had just artificially cheap money. Now what’s cheap money? Cheap money is when you can borrow at ridiculously low rates. The era of cheap money at some point has to come to an end. The government has artificially, the Fed has artificially kept the price of money down and the price borrowing down and now that’s going to come to an end. In many ways it represents; Ashley Webster is the name? In many ways it’s a sign of the strength of the economy more than anything else.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Wabash wrote: Apparently at his speech today in Ohio he claimed those who didn't give him the constant stream of standing o's were traitors.
It's worse than that, Jim:

“Un-American. Somebody said treasonous. I mean, yeah, I guess, why not.”

Yeah, sure, why not...Treasonous! He's gotten too used to his spineless syncophant republican enablers showering him with praise...soon we'll all be expected to parade by him in full goose-step
George Will

Donald Trump
Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate »

Omar Bongo wrote: It's worse than that, Jim:
Is that a star-trekkin reference? =D>
Make Them Cry Again In 2020
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Omar Bongo wrote: “Un-American. Somebody said treasonous. I mean, yeah, I guess, why not.”
I heard a clip of that on the radio today. It sounded like the audience was pretty silent on that and his remarks about the investigation. That was a pleasant surprise.

Don's starting February almost like he did January.
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Failure to Grovel: attempting to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance

"Some men see things as they are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were, and ask, I mean, yeah, I guess, why not?"
Donald Trump
George Will

Donald Trump
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Ouch.

Wabash

Post by Wabash »

He went after Adam Schiff. Calling him "little."

I'm told by those who have met both that they are about the same stature.

Getting past the churlish remark.

Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Now he wants a military parade like his good friend Putin.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

President Bonespurs, never having had any experience with such things, probably has no idea what an enormous, and expensive, undertaking that would be for a military that isn't in the habit of doing military parades. The money could be better spent than on a big, ugly show of military power.