[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
"the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration" - Page 216 - Orange County Forums

"the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: "the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:40 am

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:10 am

OUCH!!!!!!
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:23 am

Oh. And the opinion was written by... Roberts.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:51 am

Donald on the busing controversy: "It has been something that they've done for a long period of time. There aren't that many ways of getting people to schools."

Asked if he agrees with Putin about the demise of "Western-style liberalism," he agrees and says the Liberals in California are doing a terrible job. #-o

broman

Postby broman » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:52 am

Donald should of listened to this Donald

Donald Tusk, president of the European Council, told the Financial Times that he "strongly disagreed" with the Russian president. In his opinion, "authoritarianism, personality cults and the rule of oligarchs" are obsolete.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-criticiz ... ts-1446654

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:21 am

The Republican Party is like the 1930's Communist Party. --George F. Will.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:52 am

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:29 am

Christine Lagarde's WTF take like she didn't know it was Take Your Child to Work Day.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:52 am

She looks and acts like Phoebe Buffay.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:42 pm

AOC said it best.

"It may be shocking to some, but being someone’s daughter actually isn’t a career qualification."

Luca

Postby Luca » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:22 am

That’s right. You need to spend years as a bartender first ................Luca

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:24 am

I'll take someone who worked and went to college, was a bartender, campaigned for office, and got elected over an entitled rich kid who did nothing other than be part of the lucky sperm club. Congress needs more working people like AOC.......Wabash
Last edited by Wabash on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:11 am

It would be fair to call her young and naive, but pretending that being a bartender is her only life experience is being dishonest. She's actually very accomplished for someone her age. And a hard worker and damned smart - double degree from Boston U. in International Relations and Econ (cum laude), interned in Ted Kennedy's office, worked in Bernie's campaign and worked for community organizations in her district before running for Congress. More than a lot of Congresspeeps have done.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:44 am

And #UnwantedIvanka is still trending at #1 for the second day.

unwanted ivanka.jpg

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:27 am

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:58 am

Hey, come on now! He won a bowling trophy in high school. Her science fair project in microbiology only got second place. Loser!

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:06 am

Hmmmmm. Gave away more money than it had.... Ya think that could have anything to do with why the AG is looking into it? :-k

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:46 pm

Money laundering anyone?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:01 pm

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:10 am

I love the irony that someone who actively avoided military service wants a military parade for the 4th of July.

How any Vietnam veteran could support him is beyond me.

Return to “National”