"the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: "the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:41 am

Not photoshopped as far as I know. Besides the flags, though, look at the body language. Geez! On both sides. Erdogan looks like he couldn't be any less friendly and Pence looks like a puppy that wants to hug his leg.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

RPW

Post by RPW » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:48 pm

very interesting that in pictures with other world leaders, the flags of both countries are on the table and in the back. But these only reference Turkey.... guess that puppy is already a bitch
I am The Voice of Reason

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:29 pm

Company With Ties To Trump’s Brother Robert Awarded $33 Million Government Contract

A company in which President Trump’s brother has a financial stake received a $33 million contract from the U.S. Marshals Service earlier this year, an award that has drawn protests from two other bidders, one of which has filed a complaint alleging possible favoritism in the bidding process.

Inexplicably, the screaming loons on the right are eerily silent about this relative of a political figure profiting off his name. And of course the Justice Department's Inspector General hasn't even initiated a review. They're too busy investigating themselves for lynching little Donald with their Russia probe...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAJpmRB
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:54 pm

So, um, gee. 40,000 crisis actors hired by George Soros, right Don?

Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:00 pm

Seriously?...It's Washington DC where Democrats outnumber Republicans something like 13-1.

Nominee Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump
Party Democratic.../... Republican
Popular vote 282,830 to 12,723
Percentage 90.86% to 4.09%
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:17 pm

Defending the "popularity" of the president who got crushed by the largest popular vote margin in history...okay

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:38 am

Over on the other board they're trying to spin the booing as good for trump. Pretty funny.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:59 am

How are they spinning the accompanying "Lock him up" chants?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:11 am

I wonder if his brain comprehended how humiliating throwing out the first ball would have been. 4-bouncer or not.

The Lerner family, owners of the Nats, put in a request to MLB that they not have to sit with him, as would be customary.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:47 am

It takes a special person to get uninvited to a State Funeral and booed at the hometown baseball game in the same week.

Trump is that special.

Where was Barron? What kind of a**hole dad goes to a baseball game and doesn't take his very young son with him?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:19 am

How are they spinning the accompanying "Lock him up" chants?
They're saying that normal decent Americans will be appalled by the DC "elites" booing and chanting at their president.

They seem to think that taxpayers don't go to baseball games in DC, only "elites".
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:21 am

:lol:

Gotta love their echo chamber.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:30 am

Probably better that Barron stayed home. Or wherever it is they keep him. It's great that people have respected his privacy - more than they have for any other First Kid in my memory - but I really have to wonder what's up with him, how he's doing, and especially how he's going to turn out. Growing up as a president's kid has to be pretty strange; growing up as this president's kid is probably even stranger.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:58 am

Well we have a rough idea, but it's not encouraging...he has two elder precedents
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:50 am

Trump has stated in several interviews prior to his official entry into politics that he leaves that pesky child rearing to his wives.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:35 pm

Watchdog: Rates at Trump Hotel Nearly Three Times Higher For Republican Retreat

Rates for rooms at President Trump's hotel in Washington, D.C., are nearly three times as high as usual on the night of a Republican Senate retreat that will be hosted at the president's property, according to a report published by watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) on Monday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/watch ... ar-AAJuFJ7

Finally, some positive news about the president...what a refreshing non-partisan gesture
George Will

Donald Trump

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:22 am

Let's not forget how great the economy is going and that it's all trump's doing...

Trump promised to eliminate the national debt. It has risen by $3 trillion

President Trump pledged to eliminate the national debt within eight years. Almost halfway to his self-imposed deadline, it has actually increased.

The U.S. is $3 trillion more in debt than it was when Mr. Trump entered the White House. In nearly three years, it rose 15% — from $19.9 trillion to $22.9 trillion, according to the latest numbers from the Treasury Department.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-prom ... -trillion/

I wonder how he's going to keep that promise...

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:12 am

About the same as Mexico paying for the wall.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:39 pm

Wall?
George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:46 pm

So the Buffoon in Chief posts this photoshop of him giving a medal to a dog even as he defames decorated military heroes who are volunteering to speak the truth at impeachment hearings at their career-threatening peril...anyone surprised? Anyone?

George Will

Donald Trump