"the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: "the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:25 am

Edwards won Orleans Parish something like 92% to 8%.

But, to Donald's credit - or however you want to refer to it - Rispone had been down much more, pre-rallies.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:52 am

Okay, I know it's Eric... but those lines are damned near flat. If he's going to brag, couldn't he have come up with a better graphic?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 78144?s=20

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:27 am

We now know what type of economy is possible when annual trillion dollar deficits are the norm.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:56 pm

All the working people who support him should look at those numbers and think "Um, yeah, but what about me?"
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:01 am

If anybody needs a new sig:

“I've given plenty of on-the-record statements that were truthful and accurate.” - White House Communications Director Stephanie Grisham

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:16 pm

Sub-optimum to say the least but it's more than her boss can say
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:48 pm

Back to our regularly scheduled nonsense,

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 81539?s=20

The plant opened 6 years ago

https://www.statesman.com/article/20131 ... /312189722

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:15 am

The cruel irony of this presidency. He pardons convicted war criminals and demeans and attacks a decorated soldier.

And those who lost their minds over someone kneeling for the national anthem say nothing.

We've known for some time that Trump proved it was never about morals and values with the Christian Coalition. We've known for some time that Trump proved it was never about taxes and spending with the Tea Party. Now we know that it isn't about patriotism or praising the service to their country with the Winter Soldiers of the GOP.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:44 pm

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. This one brings to mind a few like desperate...shallow...blatant...condescending...but most of all, pathetic

George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:23 pm

In light of the president's half-witted son (umm, the older one) exhorting their drones to disrupt Thanksgiving dinner conversations with politics "just for the fun of it", here's the reality:

While Trump Jr appeared to relish the thought of a political Thanksgiving, a poll conducted by Business Insider in the run up to the holiday found talking-Trump was the second least popular conversation choice, bested only by religion.

People would rather talk about pretty much anything but Trump, the poll found, including their financial situation or their relationship status.

I'm betting boils and hemorhoids would poll higher...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBXs33R
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:01 pm

A guy on Twitter said he was changing the Wi-Fi password to Impeach45. "End of subject."

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:02 pm

Has anyone asked Donnie what he's going to do with all those books he bought?

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:15 am

Phone Logs in Impeachment Report Renew Concern About Security of Trump Communications

President Trump has routinely communicated with his personal lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, and other individuals speaking on cellphones vulnerable to monitoring by Russian and other foreign intelligence services, current and former U.S. officials said.

Phone records released this week by the House Intelligence Committee revealed extensive communications between Giuliani, unidentified people at the White House and others involved in the campaign to pressure Ukraine, with no indication that those calls were encrypted or otherwise shielded from foreign surveillance.

The revelations raise the possibility that Moscow was able to learn about aspects of Trump’s attempt to get Ukraine to investigate a political rival months before that effort was exposed by a whistleblower report and the impeachment inquiry, officials said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBXPBjB

Anyone remember the months of Trump & Co.'s blistering criticism and threats of criminal prosecution over Hillary's "unsecured" private server?

But about this his fawning acolytes could give a ****...

#hypocrites
George Will

Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:21 am

Of course they don't care.

#usefullidiots

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:39 pm

So, is it "cultural appropriation" if you dress in orangeface?

Asking for a friend.