[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
"the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration" - Page 4 - Orange County Forums

"the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

Bick

Re: "the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

Postby Bick » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:07 pm

When? Grounds?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Our future (Republican, no less) president (and Sarah Palin!) praising the guy who made Bradley Manning and Edward Snowden household names. Whodathunkit?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Bick

Postby Bick » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Now THAT would be a fun discussion. Having a hard time figuring this Assange guy out. Again...sounds like another thread.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:01 am

He's pointed out to me that there are an lot of ways a president could totally screw up that wouldn't be impeachable offenses.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:40 am

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:37 am

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:30 am

Nice job, Ford. :cheers:
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:07 pm

Now he's going after a Japanese company for not building cars here. Interesting. How much longer until his tweets start losing their effect?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h
Toyota Motor said will build a new plant in Baja, Mexico, to build Corolla cars for U.S. NO WAY! Build plant in U.S. or pay big border tax.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:10 pm

And how much longer until he starts going after clothing companies, including his own?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:28 pm

Ok, here's a bizarre twist for you. Seems there's a bunch of "__________ vs. United States" lawsuits over Hillary's email server. Guess who gets to defend them.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:08 pm

His embracing Assange over our intel community is a SMH moment.

Even more curious is Hannity's interview and the slobbering display. All of a sudden the theft of one's private communications is a public service.

From the interview.

At some point in time one hopes all those "patriots" realize the group they support does not have America's best interest at heart.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

broman

Postby broman » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:15 pm

The intelligence community was all in on Russia attempting to influence the election at todays hearings. Waiting for Trump to spill the beans on his secret info he holds.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:19 pm

Does anyone know for sure that they weren't Muslim hackers from Kenya?

Bick

Postby Bick » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:39 pm

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:51 pm

JQP...maybe try a non-partisan thread and bounce the troll(s)?

Feel free to author such a thread. Of which trolls do you speak?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Bick

Postby Bick » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Anyone engaging in troll-like behavior. There's plenty of threads to troll without having nearly every one go that route.

Thought it might be fun to have a productive discussion v. having everything colored with anti-Obama or anti-Trump. Who knows...might even boost traffic here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:30 pm

Return to “National”