Voter Fraud Details

broman

Voter Fraud Details

Post by broman »

More claims from Trump about New Hampshire

The president claimed that he and Kelly Ayotte both would have been victorious in the Granite State if not for the “thousands” of people who were “brought in on buses” from neighboring Massachusetts to “illegally” vote in New Hampshire.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/t ... ing-234909

Something is wrong with anybody who lies with details. Something is wrong with people who ignore it. Maybe its one of those things that is true because it has not been proven to be false.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Voter Fraud Details

Post by John Q. Public »

New Hampshire? Four electoral votes? Why?
Don't look at me, I just work here.
broman

Post by broman »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru ... 8c?ungsyvi&
Federal Election Commissioner Ellen L. Weintraub threw down the gauntlet Friday, challenging President Donald Trump to provide evidence for his outlandish claims

“The President has issued an extraordinarily serious and specific charge,” Weintraub said in a statement that she tweeted on Friday. “Allegations of this magnitude cannot be ignored.”

The voter fraud “scheme” Trump describes would “constitute thousands of felony criminal offenses under New Hampshire law,” she noted.

She concluded, “I therefore call upon President Trump to immediately share his evidence with the public and with the appropriate law-enforcement authorities so that his allegations may be investigated promptly and thoroughly.”
Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate »

broman wrote:by broman » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:34 am

Something is wrong with anybody who lies with details.
Where I worked, we had a guy like that, who would put in just the right amount of detail in his whoppers, to make them somewhat believable.

We called him Jerry "The Truth" Wilson.

(The names have been changed to protect the innocent).
Make Them Cry Again In 2020
Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan »

Professor Fate wrote:Where I worked, we had a guy like that, who would put in just the right amount of detail in his whoppers, to make them somewhat believable.
Confession is good for the soul.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

The Washington Post awards its first ever Bushel of Pinocchios.
The White House continues to provide zero evidence to back up its claims of voter fraud. Officials instead retreat to the same bogus talking points that have been repeatedly shown to be false.

It’s pretty shameless to cite research in a way that even the researcher says is inappropriate, and yet [Stephen] Miller keeps saying 14 percent of noncitizens are registered to vote. The Republican governor of New Hampshire has admitted that he was wrong to say buses of illegal voters voted in the election, and yet Miller shamelessly suggests that is the case. Miller cites a supposed expert on voter fraud, Kobach, who has been mocked for failing to prove his own claims of voter fraud. Miller also repeats a claim about people being registered to vote in two states, even though that is not an example of voter fraud.

Miller earns Four Pinocchios — over and over again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... 0f0e625ef1
broman

Post by broman »

Fascism thrives on falsehoods: The promise that this highly efficient new governing philosophy is ushering in a gleaming future, cleansed of the detritus of lesser peoples and weaker ideologies. Terms like post-truth and alt-right seem to provide a modern twist, though they come from the same fascist playbook as ever.
In the age of Trump, we need our rhetoric to be more clear and more ruthless than ever before. Instead of new words, we need language that reminds us that the present is built on the past, and that history continues to matter, analytically and ethically. The idea that we have moved past truth and past decency is simply a convenient political lie. Which is to say: It’s propaganda.
https://qz.com/850689/orwellian-euphemi ... g-fascism/
:thumbsup:
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

The first thing a cult leader tells their followers.

Everyone else is wrong.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate »

More Than 7,400 Illegal Votes Cast in Virginia Since 2011. [I think this is a typo. They may mean 7,474 since 1980, of which 1,852 were cast since 2011.]

"...In a report released Monday, the Public Interest Legal Foundation details how elections officials quietly removed 5,556 non-citizens from 2011 to May of this year. The organization determined that 1,852 of those who were non-citizens had voted in past elections."

"...The foundation accused McAuliffe and his appointees of pressuring jurisdictions not to cooperate and has show little interest in safeguarding the rolls."

“We had to file three lawsuits to get this information,” Churchwell said. “Roadblocks were put up every which way.”

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/stud ... ince-2011/

The Washington Post reported that McAuliffe appointees to the state’s Board of Elections even wanted to eliminate the requirement that those registering to vote “check boxes to indicate whether they are U.S. citizens or felons whose right to vote has not been restored.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... -illegally
Make Them Cry Again In 2020
broman

Post by broman »

J. Christian Adams. I heard that name before ... hmm :eh?:
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Former Colorado GOP Chairman Who Accused Democrats Of Voter Fraud Arrested For Voter Fraud

The former chairman of Colorado’s Republican Party, who just last year suggested on his “Wake Up!” talk radio show that Democrats were largely to blame for fraudulent votes, has been charged with voter fraud and forgery. The 57-year-old radio jock, who served as state party chairman from 1997 to 1999, faces up to three years in jail if convicted.

News of Curtis’ charges comes on the same day a member of the Federal Elections Commission reiterated her demand that President Donald Trump provide proof to support his claim that between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes were cast in the November presidential election.

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/22/former- ... ter-fraud/
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
kramer

Post by kramer »

Student headed to prison for registering dead voters for Democrats
POSTED 12:36 PM, JUNE 26, 2017,

HARRISONBURG, Va. — A man paid to register Virginia voters prior to the 2016 Presidential Election will spend at least 100 days in prison for submitting the names of deceased individuals to the Registrar’s Office.

James Madison University student Andrew J. Spieles, 21, of Harrisonburg, pled guilty Monday in the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia. As part of the plea agreement, Spieles agreed to a prison sentence of 100 to 120 days.

Spieles worked for Harrisonburg Votes when he committed the crime, according to acting United States Attorney Rick A. Mountcastle.

Harrisonburg Votes is a political organization affiliated with the Democratic Party.

Read the entire story here:
http://wtvr.com/2017/06/26/andrew-spieles-guilty-plea/
Wonder how many other people got away with this?
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

Should we assume that most dead people vote Democratic? They certainly no longer care about losing their health coverage. Is it because they worry that global warming will decompose them faster?
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Eighteen down, 3 million to go. Or was it 4 million? Or 5? Not that there's any indication that any of these corpses voted.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Looks more like he was trying to get a few bucks. Not commit voter fraud.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Or he took a beach day and faked his reports.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Long way to the beach.

kramer

Post by kramer »

Wabash wrote:Looks more like he was trying to get a few bucks. Not commit voter fraud.
Wishful thinking. He got caught. Bummer.

Wonder how many don't get caught each year?
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

Wabash

Post by Wabash »

None.

kramer

Post by kramer »

From ArkansasBusiness.com, Sep 5, 2012:
A Democratic state representative from Arkansas' Delta pleaded guilty Wednesday, along with his father and two city officials, to federal charges of conspiracy to commit voter fraud.

So Wabash, you're as guilty as Fordama is of posting fake information. Just saying... :D

I recall a few months ago that the control freaks (i.e., left-wingers) in control of California were considering a bill to make it against the law with penalties to post BS on the internet. You should be glad it didn't get go anywhere (yet, anyway)...

(Here's the original link, doesn't work anymore but it might be saved in the wayback machine:)
http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/printab ... aid=132611