The President is a Scumbag

Omar Bongo

The President is a Scumbag

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:44 pm

I thought Scumbag in Chief's new low today deserved its own thread, even if no one has the balls to respond...

“heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore) how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came … to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!”

GOPers, when will enough be enough? Is there anything he could do to make partisans on the right say, "That's enough, I just can't support a person like that anymore?"

Maybe there really is nothing he could do to lose the votes of his hard core supporters. That would be sad for our country, but not shocking. But what about the handful of moderates and independents who voted for "Not Hillary"? Or those in Congress who stay silent and go along for political reasons? Will there ever be a point where they will just say no?

seeinred

Re: The President is a Scumbag

Post by seeinred » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:45 pm

The Cyber-Bully in Chief.
Disrespectful POS!!! His wife was supposed to be the one who fights cyber bullying. She defended him. I guess it's OK for the POTUS to bully women publicly. Bullies to me are nothing but spineless, unconfident, mental midgets. He has billions in the bank, he has a massive agenda he needs to tend to, he has North Korea to deal with, and yet the first thing he does when he wakes up in the morning is bully a female reporter to the entire planet Earth???
Come on professor, tell us how he is doing great!
BTW- for The cyber bullying he did, he would be SUSPENDED FROM EVERY HIGH SCHOOL IN AMERICA!!!

Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:11 pm

:slapfight: Not going to defend his tweets, but I notice you didn't say anything about the bullying by Mika and Joe that happens every day.

And don't try to play up the female angle to me. That's BS. First of all, some men get face lifts also. And remember that the feminists want to be treated the same as men are treated, so you tell me why a tweet by a man attacking a women, is any worse than a tweet by a woman attacking a man.

Trump is a jerk, but I like what he's doing to keep his campaign promises. Just today, Kate's law, sanctuary cities law, and the travel suspension is in effect as of a few hours ago. So boo hoo to someone else seein red. You're wasting your breath on me.
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:25 pm

I don't think I've ever seen their show, but I'm curious what kind of bullying you think they've done. I can't imagine, considering the "victim".
Don't look at me, I just work here.

seeinred

Post by seeinred » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:17 pm

That's right professor, the bit@h had it coming to her!!!!
Spoken like a true abuser. Your response was illuminating to say the least.
I'll say it like this... anyone who thinks that this putrid fk was justified, or he was right in "fighting back," or "getting tough" are to me equally a bully.

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:24 pm

but I notice you didn't say anything about the bullying by Mika and Joe that happens every day.

Neither one is president of the United States.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:44 pm

Confidence is silent. i.e. President Obama
Insecurity is loud.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:41 pm

Sarah Huckabee Sanders wrote:"I think the American people elected somebody who's tough, who's smart, and who's a fighter. Look, the American people elected a fighter. They didn't elect somebody to sit back and do nothing. He fights fire with fire."

"He was simply pushing back and defending himself."

"I don't think you can expect someone to be personally attacked day after day, minute by minute, and sit back."

"He's not going to sit back and be attacked by the liberal media, Hollywood elites."
Yup. "Bitch had it coming" seems to be the official position. Bigly sad.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:55 am

Where were the Huckabee's back when Obama was putting up with this BS from Gov. Brewer?

23 weeks later most sane Americans are now realizing just how much of a class act we had in President Obama.

I'm thinking if Obama had fought back, Huckabee would have responded differently. But I could be wrong.
Attachments
Brewer.jpg
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

broman

Post by broman » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:35 am

“Look, the American people elected a fighter. They didn’t elect somebody to sit back and do nothing. That’s — they knew what they were getting when they voted for Donald Trump, and he won overwhelmingly.”
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/americ ... le-tweets/

He used the "blood" line on Megan Kelly and bragged about sexual assault and he still won. A gal on MSNBC has it right, how to we move past this era of Trump?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:55 am

Mika and Joe responded perfectly.

Trump is Not Well
President Trump launched personal attacks against us Thursday, but our concerns about his unmoored behavior go far beyond the personal. America’s leaders and allies are asking themselves yet again whether this man is fit to be president. We have our doubts, but we are both certain that the man is not mentally equipped to continue watching our show, “Morning Joe.”

The president’s unhealthy obsession with our show has been in the public record for months, and we are seldom surprised by his posting nasty tweets about us. During the campaign, the Republican nominee called Mika “neurotic” and promised to attack us personally after the campaign ended. This year, top White House staff members warned that the National Enquirer was planning to publish a negative article about us unless we begged the president to have the story spiked. We ignored their desperate pleas.

Trump's 'Morning Joe' tweets are just the latest step in a years-long feud

The president’s unhealthy obsession with “Morning Joe” does not serve the best interests of either his mental state or the country he runs. Despite his constant claims that he no longer watches the show, the president’s closest advisers tell us otherwise. That is unfortunate. We believe it would be better for America and the rest of the world if he would keep his 60-inch-plus flat-screen TV tuned to “Fox & Friends.”
Paul Ryan said we need to cut Trump some slack because "he's new to this."

We are coming up on the six month mark of his administration. How long before he is no longer "new to this?"

broman

Post by broman » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:59 am

Serious question, what did the "media" actually do that justifies what Trump said?

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:45 am

broman wrote:...how to we move past this era of Trump?
I think that's obvious. Either remove him from office and deal with Pence, or elect someone better next time.

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:46 am

Wabash wrote:Insecurity is loud.
I agree. And with 20,000 posts, nobody is louder than you.

broman

Post by broman » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:21 am

I'm referring to the people who are getting gratification when the POTUS gets into a squabble with a female talk show host. We can't elect anybody better dealing with this nonsense.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:41 am

MDDad wrote:I agree. And with 20,000 posts, nobody is louder than you.
Hey, I should run for president as a Republican.

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:05 am

broman wrote:We can't elect anybody better dealing with this nonsense.
Enjoy the ride while it lasts. We won't have this kind of Three Stooges administration again in our lifetimes.

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:06 am

Wabash wrote:Hey, I should run for president as a Republican.
The way things are looking, you'd be as good as anybody.

And if the Democrats nominated Hillary again, you'd probably win.

cruiser

Post by cruiser » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:18 am

I have to say Trump is an interesting guy. He should stop the tweeting but he continues, who
knows why - remember in the end,the guy is a businessman NOT a politician and that is how
he thinks; love it or hate it.

He is used to doing what he wants even if politically incorrect, as a multi-billionaire business man
he could do it 99% of the time without many concerns but as POTUS, i just don't think he grasps
the political correct politics to a certain degree as past presidents...

...in the end,I don't think he really cares what he says about left media and leftists, women, etc.,
that are not going to vote for him anyway. I'm betting he could care less about blue states and
it's people since they are not going to be voting for him anyway, same as last election.

He only cares about the red and purple states and he will cater to them especially in two years
from now. He will make sure all those states get what their communities are asking for - the guy
is a cunning fox, much more intelligent then people give him credit for....

...people that follow this kind of stuff on both sides will tell you, other than having a medical
problem (which a lot of people hope happens), Trump has a 50-50 chance of being re-elected
in 2020!

..on a side note, he gets to appoint another SC Justice this year and if RBG retires, that is
just as good if Trump loses in 2020 and those that vote Democratic are well aware of this...

broman

Post by broman » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:04 pm

cruiser wrote:He only cares about the red and purple states and he will cater to them especially in two years
from now.
Anti- Hillary, Anti- Media, and economic populism played well in 2016 because of the economic decline in the Midwest. If the jobs are not back by 2018 and 2020 these states will flip back to blue, they voted for Obama in 2004 and 2008. He needs to deliver to keep the Rust Belt.